CD1..... (please join)

CarlyP

Mum of 2 & baking #3
Reaction score
On to cycle #11 today!

I honestly didn't think it would take this long...

Not sure whether to add some red clover/flaxseed this cycle as I've read a few good things about fertility with them.

I have told OH that we have to BD more, going to try for everyday or do you think that's too much?

What are your plans for this cycle? :flower:

Today is day 2 for me so I'll join you!

My only plan is sex every other day... This is the month we conceived our Christmas baby and I said I wouldn't do that again but I'm too excited for a baby so bring on the Christmas babies!

Hello,

Lol we're the same, both our children are December babies and we were going to avoid these months but decided to just carry on, at least it will get their birthdays all out of the way ha!

Is it best every other day rather then every day?

Hi CarlyP,

I'll join. I'm CD 12 (3rd month TTC). We are BD'ing every other day. I heard that it takes time for a man to replenish his sperm reserves--that's why you want to do it every other day. The longer a man waits b/w ejaculation--the higher the sperm count. ..or so they say.
For me, we are trying this month with pre-seed lubricant and FertilCM pills. I;ve not heard of flax/red clover for fertility though...may check into it.

Fingers crossed, we will be blessed this month to conceive.

CD1 for me as well... now onto the 17th month of trying... starting to think it just wont ever happen for us :(

I am waiting for my apt with the OBGYN to see if there is anything going on preventing me getting pregnant.

Hi CarlyP,

I'll join. I'm CD 12 (3rd month TTC). We are BD'ing every other day. I heard that it takes time for a man to replenish his sperm reserves--that's why you want to do it every other day. The longer a man waits b/w ejaculation--the higher the sperm count. ..or so they say.
For me, we are trying this month with pre-seed lubricant and FertilCM pills. I;ve not heard of flax/red clover for fertility though...may check into it.

Fingers crossed, we will be blessed this month to conceive.

Hi, will try every other then, that will please OH ha he was dreading everyday lol.

I don' know much about preseed is that for CM?

CD1 for me as well... now onto the 17th month of trying... starting to think it just wont ever happen for us :(

I am waiting for my apt with the OBGYN to see if there is anything going on preventing me getting pregnant.

:hugs: It is so difficult, especially when you have it set in your head, I know people say it can take up to a year but you really don't want to wait that long so when it's even longer it becomes so hard.

I read that every cycle, if you hit ovulation dead on the day you still only have 25% chance of fertilizing the egg :shrug:

Today is day 4 fx we all get some were this month ☺xx

Hi CarlyP,

Pre-seed is a lubricant that is supposed to mimic EWCM and flush the vaginal area with a solution that balances pH so that sperm won't die off and is easy for sperm to swim in. I've read forum posts from others who tried it and some state it helped them to conceive. We went a bought some ($30 here in Canada) and it comes in a tube with applicators similar to those in a yeast infection kit. This is our first month TTC that we have used it along with the FertilCM pills. I hope this is our month!

Yesterday, was our "off" day for BD and I had dull aching in my lower left ovary area. Then at 3pm I got extremely tired. When my husband got home from work, I told him after dinner that I've got to go to bed--he said maybe your pregnant and I was like no way--I'm supposed to ovulate today anyway...maybe I caught the flu...but what if I ovulated early on CD 9 (first day we BD for this cycle)--that day I remember having a little EWCM....

Okay ladies, keep me posted on how your doing---anyone do cervix checks? Ovulation symptoms?

Thanks for the info I may try that! Some months I notice tons of EWCM but then others hardly anything at all.

Yes I used to check my cervix but stopped about a month ago. I also get ovulation symptoms, it's quite painful for me.

CD3 for me, I think it's going to be a long month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->