Cd1 today anyone with me want to keep each other company ?

fuschia

Reaction score
This past cycle I had a couple of occasions when I genuinely thought we had done it this time ! It was all down to early testing and I feel I've learnt my lesson . I think I need to get some internet cheapies and just use those as when I have nothing in.. I end up spending money on tests hat are expensive !

I am ttc#3 and this will be our 5th cycle ( technically it's 6th but one of the cycles we competed missed ov so not counting it as a try !)

Anyone care to join me ? Xx

I'm 8dpo at the mo but have a feeling I'll be cd1 in a few days (I have an 11 day LP) so I'll join you then!

Hi !

Have you tested yet ?

I have had 13day lp the previous 2 cycles but this af caught me by surprise coming today on cd 12 . I did have 11 day lp up until 2 cycles ago so looks like I'm back to that !

I have, and even put up a pic in the preg test section but I'm not taking it very seriously because I really don't have good odds this month.

Well hopefully you won't be joining me on your next cycle then and will get a surprise bfp :)

Feeling positive today as I often do at beginning of AF ... I find it a bit of a relief after the waiting and the bfns !

Hoping this will be the cycle and I plan to eat super healthy, and take pro biotics to hopefully help !

I tried angus castus 2 cycles ago but stopped that as talk of making ovulation later made me worried !

Had a BFN today so I'm really not expecting anything.

I know what you mean it's nice to be positive and look forward to a new cycle.

Quite crampy today so I'm just waiting for AF now. In fact I actually hope that she comes because I'll have had a 29 day cycle for the first time in my life!

The waiting is a killer isn't it !

This time I wa surprised by af as my lp went back to being 11 days after 2 cycles at 13 days . I know that's not necessarily good but it was nice not to have to wait so long !

Nothing yet and I usually spot 10 or 11dpo. Today is 11dpo. Which makes me think I must not be as much as 11dpo!

I'll wait it out with you! I think I'm CD6 currently, usually ovulate around day 20 with a short lp of only 10days! This will be our first attempt!

Hey ! That's great :). I'm cd 7 today !

How exciting your first try- hopefully it will be the only one :) xx I'm tying to drink lots of water and generally be healthy as I can to help as I really want to get pregnant in next 3 months !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->