CD1 today (july 15)

Well, I'm CD1 today - 16th so only one day behind you. :hugs:

Going to be sooooooo postive this month....will be using my CBFM and temping, so hubby's not going to know whats hit him!

Good luck to you hun.....will be sending you daily doses of :dust: When do you usually Ovulate?

I'm joining you ladies as well.... I am cd 1 of 25 to 27 day cycle
She came 2 days early this month......kind of upset about it as i felt pregnant up til last 2 days...oh well...onto cycle 5.
I think I may place an order for some preseed......... no EWCM this month
some ovulation sticks....and try the SMEP again.......I forgot about hubbies part of the 2nd half of the plan tho' hahaha

So here's to a positive month of babymaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm on CD3 so CD1 was on 16 July.
I have a 28 day cycle and miscarried an accidental pregnancy 25 days ago so for once I am relieved of the arrival of the :witch:

I have OV sticks which I am going to start using at 10/11 days and pre seed that I am going to use but not tell the boy :winkwink:

Here's to lots of luck and some August beans.

Hx

Hi Halle!
we'll all keep each other company this cycle.....
i am usually 27 days but have had 2 cycles of 25 days.
So not sure when I ovulate..but am going to try temp charting.
I also have preseed and am trying it for the first time on cycle 5.
My plan is to :sex: everyother day from cd 8 til cd 19

Hello ladies!

I'm on CD 5 right now but CD 1 was July 16.

I have no idea what my cycle length will be this month, I've been having very irregular cycles.

Did you gals count the first day of bleeding as CD 1? I do, and my doctor does too but some tickers don't count the first day of MP as CD 1.

How do you ladies count?

Morning everyone

Hopefully :witch: has left or is leaving and everyone is getting ready for lots of :sex: towards the end of this week?!This is the good bit!

We've had a bit of an argumentative weekend - the result of rugby, alcohol and a certain person being late home all the time - but we've now made up, he's feeling guilty and I am going to be very very nice and probably start baby :sex: on Thursday or Friday (CD9/10) and do it daily until I wear him out....

Good luck

:hug:

I've read a post by cloudyday (sorry can't find the link at the moment) who saw two doctors who gave her some advice to increase the chances of conception.
1. A wider BDing window - day 10-18 - to avoid missing the egg.
2. Leaving 48 hours in between to allow quantity of sperm to increase
3. Try am and pm

So here is my proposed plan. It also makes sense to me because the baby I miscarried was conceived on CD18 even though I have a regular 28 day cycle which I thought would have been a little late.
CD10 pm
CD12 am
CD13 pm
CD15 am
CD16 pm
CD18 am

I'm a project manager - a plan always maks me feel better!

Hx

I'm a project manager - a plan always maks me feel better!

Hx

If you like a 'plan' hun, have you looked at the thread with all the info on the 'Sperm meets Egg Plan'

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/38176-big-bnb-experiment-sperm-meets-egg-plan.html

Its supposed to really increase your chances, although sadly for me, my DH is often away on business and we never manage it 100%....prob why I only ever get :bfn:s

Thanks Lyns
I'm going to have a look at this and give it a go (anyone else have to copy long posts into word so they can read them at work without everyone knowing they are tcc?!).
My boy is starting a new job soon - medical sales - and will be away a lot as well so I have to be quick...

Hx

1. A wider BDing window - day 10-18 - to avoid missing the egg.
2. Leaving 48 hours in between to allow quantity of sperm to increase
3. Try am and pm

I definitely agree with these points. I usually don't like plans because they never work out. I call it "keeping track." :) I try to make sure we BD every other day.

What totally sucks for me is, DH will be on a business trip from Sunday through Thursday. Which is technically when I would be O :sad:

I guess it's over for me already...

Aww Chocoholic..
so sorry you'll be alone during O!!

Any way to get a session in before he leaves and then AS SOON as he gets home??!!
Those spermies can live up to 5 days.....more like 3.
Hoe you can work something out this month!!!

Aww, Chocoholic, thats bad luck!

I have given my husband a list of dates when he's NOT allowed to go away (but then AF keeps turning up at the wrong time and I have to revise it every month!)

What day do you usually O? I'd try BD'ing lots up until he goes and then straight away when he's back! (My hubby, I think...hope, jokingly, offered to leave me a little pot last time he had to go away - but I figured that was waaaaaaaay too obsessive!)

Hi girls, can I join you? My cycle day 1 was 14th July, although my cycles are around 32 days so might end up slightly behind you!

Chocoholic, how did you get your 'ttc with endo' thingy on your signature??

xx

Course you can join us hun :hugs:

My cycle was 27 days and then last time went to 33 so gawd only nows when I'll O or be due to test/AF this month. You lot might have to put up with a confused & frustrated Lyns!:confused:

Thank you!

well I'm expecting to O day 20 which is kind of late but hoping it might be earlier! Going to use OPKs for the first time this month. I have 7 so I'll be annoyed if I have to use more than that!

Do you chart your temps at all?

xx

Do you chart your temps at all?

xx

I don't at this point, as to be honest, I can't be faffed with making sure I wake up at the same time each morning! lol! I have a 16month old and she gets me up when she's ready!

But I do use a CBFM, and test with FMU. Thats a lot easier as I have a 6 hour window so I just pee in a pot then test it when I get 5 mins!

Ok ladies are we ready for :bfp: 's this month?? :happydance:

I CD1 on the 15th with a regular 28 day cycle. this is our first month TTC number 2 Ive got the OPK's ready and my hubby has been starved of human contact!! :rofl:

Glad to see a few of us around this time i was beginning to think i was on my tod this month..

Im not charting is anyone else?

Lyns your little girl is super cute!

To those who's hubby are away when you O do the deed just before he walks out the door because that man sperm will stay "alive" for a few days so egg may well just run into sperm when your not looking :) :hug:

xx

Hi csmumu and hayz and welcome to this cycle buddies thread.
This is my first time tcc following the miscarriage of a happy accident.
Def going for it this month though - I've got sticks, pre seed and just started temping today (but not holding out much hope - this morning it was 65.25 but then it dropped an hour later when I tested to see if the 'lowest temp' thing was correct)
Hoping I still have a 28 day cycle although I think I might ovulate quite late - my miscarried pregnancy was the result of a drunken night in Amsterdam on CD17!

When is everyone starting baby :sex:?!

Hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"