• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 today (july 15)

well we BD'd on Sunday. But OH has sperm analysis tomorrow so have held off since then and will start again either tomorrow night or Friday. Tomorrow is cycle day 11 so kinda late to start but I dont usually Ov until cycle day 18-20 so it should be fine.

This HAS to be our BFP month now. I don't want to wait anymore. I'm so so ready to be a mum. I want a big belly!!

xx

I was sooooooooo confused last night i totally forgot how to TTC :rofl: ... Ok let me explain.. :)

I was sat her chattin away getting cramps in my left side and then i thought ... oh hang on a min ... :dohh: (*,) Then realise im prob ovulating!! so i went and did an opk... but it was 3 years out of date but it still came up with a positive.. but i thought its faint - not too faint just not control line positive... plus it was like 2 am.

So i have my in date opk's i ordered from the net today but i think its fair to say i will be busy tonight :) :rofl: I must be on a short cycle.. .

I woke up this morning with a very slight cramp.....very tiny and didn't last more then a few mins.
AF is just gone today....So will have to get started ASAP in case I have an early O.

It seems that the last :sex: we had was so long ago, I may forget how to do it as well!!!!!
LOL

LOL chillybilly. . What are we like.

My in date opk was so faint its a no go. . :sleep: tonight for me i think :D give it another day or two. . then test again i think.

Aww Chocoholic..
so sorry you'll be alone during O!!

Any way to get a session in before he leaves and then AS SOON as he gets home??!!
Those spermies can live up to 5 days.....more like 3.
Hoe you can work something out this month!!!

I'm trying to get sessions in but he's so stressed out that he doesn't want to :sex: :hissy: :cry:

We did have a quickie this afternoon though... :blush::happydance:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Chillbilly and Csmummu, you girls are so funny!

I had the same conversation with my DH, I was mad at him for not feeling up to BDing :rofl::rofl:

Aww, Chocoholic, thats bad luck!

I have given my husband a list of dates when he's NOT allowed to go away (but then AF keeps turning up at the wrong time and I have to revise it every month!)

What day do you usually O? I'd try BD'ing lots up until he goes and then straight away when he's back! (My hubby, I think...hope, jokingly, offered to leave me a little pot last time he had to go away - but I figured that was waaaaaaaay too obsessive!)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I like your DH's enthusiasm!

This is a business trip that he cannot change. But I'm with you, AF shows up at the wrong time every month anyway! It's always revisions for me too! I have ovulation problems so I have no idea when I O, if at all in a given month. Sigh...

I'm trying to get lots of :sex: before the trip and he will go right into the bedroom as soon as he comes back :rofl:

Hi girls, can I join you? My cycle day 1 was 14th July, although my cycles are around 32 days so might end up slightly behind you!

Chocoholic, how did you get your 'ttc with endo' thingy on your signature??

xx

Welcome Hayz!

There's a section here with all the blinkies. Save it to your computer, then go on imageshack and get the siggy code. Then put it into your signature.

If this is all too confusing, I'll give you the code I have. But there are other "ttc with endo" blinkies on that page.

Course you can join us hun :hugs:

My cycle was 27 days and then last time went to 33 so gawd only nows when I'll O or be due to test/AF this month. You lot might have to put up with a confused & frustrated Lyns!:confused:

I'll be your confusion and frustration buddy then, since I'll probably be in the same position :)

But of course, hopefully we'll all get :bfp: s instead :)

When is everyone starting baby :sex:?!

Hx

I've already started. I usually follow "every other day after Af leaves."

I think Csmummu asked about temping, no, I am also not temping.

Also, Hayz, where are you in Essex? I've been to Dagenham twice.

Lyns, I'm sure I said this before but your baby is incredibly cuuuuuuuuuuuteeee!

I'm trying to get sessions in but he's so stressed out that he doesn't want to :sex: :hissy: :cry:

I can totally understand where he is coming from. You need to get reasearching massarge and oils. :p nice candle lit meal when he comes in totally destress him. and if you dont get the sex at least your hubby will appriciate it and maybe get the deed done in the morning :)

:happydance:

Let me see where am i upto... Well im moving saturday so im trying to pack and im feeling slightly depressed and stressed. Ive sent my hubby to the shop to get some fatty foods :(

Anyone got some signs yet?

hey girls. Well OH had his sperm analysis today so we can start BDing like crazy now! Cant wait! OH has left his job and now has a couple of weeks before he starts his new one. He usually works really long hours and gets tired and things can get tense around O time when I want him to BD alot. So very excited that he wont be tired this time so should be much easier all round this month.

Hope everyone's doing ok.

Bring on those BFPs! xxx

Hi girls, can I join you? My cycle day 1 was 14th July, although my cycles are around 32 days so might end up slightly behind you!

Chocoholic, how did you get your 'ttc with endo' thingy on your signature??

xx

Welcome Hayz!

There's a section here with all the blinkies. Save it to your computer, then go on imageshack and get the siggy code. Then put it into your signature.

If this is all too confusing, I'll give you the code I have. But there are other "ttc with endo" blinkies on that page.

Thank you xx

When is everyone starting baby :sex:?!

Hx

I've already started. I usually follow "every other day after Af leaves."

I think Csmummu asked about temping, no, I am also not temping.

Also, Hayz, where are you in Essex? I've been to Dagenham twice.

Lyns, I'm sure I said this before but your baby is incredibly cuuuuuuuuuuuteeee!

I'm from near Chelmsford so a little bit further out from London than Dagenham. Where are you from then? Were you visiting in Dagenham? xx

Hey Hayze - I was reading about the tests on the other post. Were they instant results or do you guys have to wait. I hope this is the month for you would be nice for you and oh to relax before he starts his new job.

Im gonna poas tomorrow see how it goes. hopefully we will christen the new house and get a baby :D

Hey Hayze - I was reading about the tests on the other post. Were they instant results or do you guys have to wait. I hope this is the month for you would be nice for you and oh to relax before he starts his new job.

Im gonna poas tomorrow see how it goes. hopefully we will christen the new house and get a baby :D

Thank you :hug:

Have to wait 48 hours apparently - but with the weekend that takes us to Monday - will keep you posted!

when did you move house? xx

Anyone got some signs yet?

Signs of O? Nope, not me :cry:

Good luck with the move! I'm going to move in 2 weeks, have yet to find a moving company... :hissy::cry:

I have a drawer full of lingerie. But, DH just told me today that I'm not sexy, again! :mad: I dunno, maybe I should stop wanting to TTC until I lose the weight. I am totally depressed...

hey girls. Well OH had his sperm analysis today so we can start BDing like crazy now! Cant wait! OH has left his job and now has a couple of weeks before he starts his new one. He usually works really long hours and gets tired and things can get tense around O time when I want him to BD alot. So very excited that he wont be tired this time so should be much easier all round this month.

Hope everyone's doing ok.

Bring on those BFPs! xxx

Yay! Great news! Go Hayz, go Hayz! :happydance: :sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back