• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 today (july 15)

I'm from near Chelmsford so a little bit further out from London than Dagenham. Where are you from then? Were you visiting in Dagenham? xx

I'm from the US, California to be specific. But I had two friends living in Dagenham so I went to visit them. I really like the card and chocolate shops there. I even brought back one of the Clinton cards bunnies and a HUGE V-day card, which to this date I cannot find in the US :D All the airport personnel giggled when they saw me with that huge card, hehe. Oh such fond memories... Too bad I've lost contact with my friends there :(

Do you guys use Pre-seed? I found it at a pharmacy two blocks from my house so I'm going to give it a shot. I'm normally not dry but this is supposed to balance the Ph for optimum sperm survival. Sounds cool...

Where are you girlies?

Today we're going to :sex: for the first time with preseed. Since my DH is going to be out of town when I O, I thought preseed might help.

The pharmacy 2 blocks from my house that carries it only had the 6-pack with prefilled applicators so I got that for now and ordered the multi-use from the website :)

If I get my :bfp: this month, it'll be the miracle of the century for me, and I will laugh my butt off. I'm keeping my fingers secretly crossed but trying not to get my hopes up. It's pretty impossible. The excitement of preseed is getting to me... :rofl:

I am using preseed for the first time as well!!!!
I hear good things about it.....
so fingers crossed......
I have yet to :sex: this week..i guess I am somewhat early and shouldn't worry..lOL
Its a combo of being lazy...tired from summer activities....and OH gets up to ealry so theres no sleep in snuggles!!!!I'll have to try for a fun session tonight if we're not up to late watching movies!!

Yay! It's going to be exciting for both of us this month then Chillbilly!

I used it for the first time this afternoon. While I'm happy with the texture and overall quality, it smells soooooooooooooooo bad after BDing! Maybe it's me but the smell reminds me of a yeast infection! I know I don't have one because there was no such smell before using preseed... I don't know what's going on with the smell...

thats sexy!!!! hahaha......:rofl:
I'll make sure he doesn't hang around after!!!!:blush:

Well, we'll be giving Pre-seed a go today for the first time. I ordered last month and today have the first high on my CB fertility monitor.

We decided to go 'au naturale' until I got highs' and peak's, and try Pre-seed then! I shall let you ladies know tomorrow what we think of it, including the small!

HIIII, sorry been missing in action today and yesterday as thats when we wre moving, So glad its over... now to unpack. :dohh:

i may just poas tonight...

Never heqard of pre seed .... Good luck with it though!

night all i'll check in tomorrow :sleep:

Oh and chocaholic send ur DH my way and he wont say it again..

Oh and chocaholic send ur DH my way and he wont say it again..

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Thanks babe! :kiss:

Let me know about the smell ladies! It's gone today so... :confused:

Maybe it's my DH's sperm that interacts somehow with preseed and causes that smell :rofl::rofl: I'll let you know after today's session. Which will be our last since DH is leaving tomorrow, until Thursday.

Well we didn't find the smell too bad! I'd warned hubby, so we 'went in' noses wrinkled, nose pegs at the ready, but there was no need. tbh. OK, it doesn't smell of roses....I'd be a bit worried if it did, but I couldn't detect any overpowering odour!

Another high on my CBFM to day.....I know some people get as many as 5 highs before a peak the first month (its our first month with CBFM this time round, we've been actively not avoiding for about 3 or 4 months) so I'm using IC OPK's as well just to see how they compare. From what i can tell right now (from reading the monitor sticks and OPK's) my oestrogen is rising but my LH hasn't surged yet. I feel some occasional achy feeling in the left hand side (ovulation pain or too early?) and my CM is getting more abundant.

Sorry, if TMI, for me it's been interesting for my first real month of observation!

Is anyone else thinking come one O already?

I keep poas and im worried ive missed something or im not going to O .. *sigh*

I'm like that every month! lol!

In fact I normally O later than this so I'm slightly surprised this month! Good for me though as I did suffer mild LPD, so all is getting better!

being dense ... whats LPD?

Sorry, Luteal Phase Defect.

My luteal phase (the bit between O and AF) was only 9 days, so theoretically and basically explained, if I fell pregnant, my body didn't have time to work out that I actually was pregant, before shedding the endometrium...in other words starting AF, and therefore possibly also shedding a fertilised egg. The body needs a minimum really of 10 days for the progesterone levels to get high enough that it knows its pregnant and doesn't kick into AF mode!

A normal Luteal Phase is 12 to 16 days...I've never managed more than 11 previously, to my knowledge, but as I have 1 gorgeous daughter thats clearly long enough, but 9 definitely not!

I'm like that every month! lol!

In fact I normally O later than this so I'm slightly surprised this month! Good for me though as I did suffer mild LPD, so all is getting better!

It's great that your LPD is getting better! :hugs:

I wish mine did too.

I have no idea whether I'll O this month. I have increased CM but not the gooey and sticky kind.

Also, how do you guys distinguish O pains? I have endo so I'm very used to feeling pain in my ovaries and uterus. Hence I would have no idea what kind of pain I'm feeling.

We didn't use preseed yesterday, (TMI) I had more than enough already :blush: Lyns I'm glad you weren't bothered by any odour from preseed.

I'm from near Chelmsford so a little bit further out from London than Dagenham. Where are you from then? Were you visiting in Dagenham? xx

I'm from the US, California to be specific. But I had two friends living in Dagenham so I went to visit them. I really like the card and chocolate shops there. I even brought back one of the Clinton cards bunnies and a HUGE V-day card, which to this date I cannot find in the US :D All the airport personnel giggled when they saw me with that huge card, hehe. Oh such fond memories... Too bad I've lost contact with my friends there :(

Well I'd say thats about 30 miles away from me so not really far at all!

Haha, now they'd probably tell you the card was too big to go as your 1 item of hand luggage and you'd have to put it in the hold!!!
Do you still have your Clintons bunny?!!

xx

One of My ex's got me a massive teddy from clintons for valentines day once it was so cute he has to walk through the town carrying it though. If you put him on a plane he would have needed his own seat... Im gonna POAS today apparently according to my ticker there is 1 day til Ov so i should get a positive today..

Lyns - Sorry to hear about that, glad things are improving for you though.

OK well I am not expecting to O for another 4 or 5 days but we shall see. Tonight is our first night with pre-seed - very excited!!

OH has a docs appointment to get his sperm analysis results tomorrow so feeling very anxious today. As I've posted on another thread, It's worried me that they've asked him to come in - I'm not sure if thats usual procedure or something to worry about. Trying to stay positive but feeling very nervous.

xxx

Oh hun i hope all goes well tomorrow. With preeseed too ;) some times drs call them in because its test results and wont give them over the phone. Will be thinking of you

Me on the other hand i POAS today and its very faint but the rest of the time its been nothing i mean this is next to nothing but there is something so i guess its coming in the next day or soo... i poas tomorrow so i dont miss it ... kinda upsetting and this is cycle 1. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->