• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 today (july 15)

Thanks. I'll let you know how it goes.

Just keep :sex: anyway just in case - sometimes people O but don't get a positive OPK. Or maybe you'll get yours tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

:hug:

Well I'd say thats about 30 miles away from me so not really far at all!

Haha, now they'd probably tell you the card was too big to go as your 1 item of hand luggage and you'd have to put it in the hold!!!
Do you still have your Clintons bunny?!!

xx

:rofl::rofl: I'm sure they would!

Yep, I still have my dear bunny :)

OK well I am not expecting to O for another 4 or 5 days but we shall see. Tonight is our first night with pre-seed - very excited!!

OH has a docs appointment to get his sperm analysis results tomorrow so feeling very anxious today. As I've posted on another thread, It's worried me that they've asked him to come in - I'm not sure if thats usual procedure or something to worry about. Trying to stay positive but feeling very nervous.

xxx

Hope you get good news Hayz! :hugs:

Oh hun i hope all goes well tomorrow. With preeseed too ;) some times drs call them in because its test results and wont give them over the phone. Will be thinking of you

Me on the other hand i POAS today and its very faint but the rest of the time its been nothing i mean this is next to nothing but there is something so i guess its coming in the next day or soo... i poas tomorrow so i dont miss it ... kinda upsetting and this is cycle 1. :(

Well, don't worry about the stick so much. Keep on BDing :)

Good luck with the results Hayz. I'm sure it is normal to ask people to come in because whatever the result you will have questions.

csmummu - I'm with you at the moment. Faint line on an opk last night and wet cm but not quite ewcm so hopefully I will O in the next couple of days. We are planning some :sex: tonight and we did it yesterday morning but I want to be sure because I think OH is getting a bit miffed with me demanding it all the time. Should think himself lucky :dohh:

Hx

BD'd with pre-seed again this morning (DD was unusally quiet so we took advatage of the lie-in!) - worth noting.....if you use pre-seed in a morning, wear a panty liner during the day! Sorry if TMI but worth remembering cos thats stuff just keeps erm.......dribbling!:rofl:

LOL you girls are really selling this pree seed LAMO

My opk was even worse today but im gonna go ahead and jump hubby later today anyway i do have some pangs too. Running out of O tests LAMO...

Halle were defo on the same track... what CD are you?

Only just seen this thread ladie but my CD1 was 15th July and I have a 27 day cycle. I know I usually ov around day 15-17 so NOW is my time. Started DTD last night and my dh won't know what's hit him by Sunday :rofl:

I see loads of you have been using preeseed! What exaclty is it and has anyone had any success with it??

HI logie and welcome! How long have you been TTC?

I hope we all get bfp this month! so we can stick together

Im a little confused... I still getting BFN on OPK (but we still :sex: anyway... Last night was fun LAMO :rofl:)

When i thought i was ovulation at cd9 i did a test but it was out of date but it came up positive... i guess im just clinging on to that so i know i have ovulated this month.... I just wanna know im ovulating damn it :cry: /end rant.

How are we all feeling today? I ahve a driving lession today so something to focus on :)

:happydance::bfp::happydance: for ovulation lol but there was no holding it up to the light or anything... :D and we BD yesterday!!! so now question... do we BD again tonight or give it a rest? :sleep:

:happydance::bfp::happydance: for ovulation lol but there was no holding it up to the light or anything... :D and we BD yesterday!!! so now question... do we BD again tonight or give it a rest? :sleep:

:sex::sex::sex: :lol:

IMO, you can't do it too much around ovulation. We always try and go with every other day leading up to, but every day at O time!

I wonder where you all are ..... hmmm :sex: LAMO

Well we have been TTC since Decemeber when I came off the pill but we have had 2 miscarriages since then so we are hoping then next one is going to be strong and healthy and very very sticky!!

We have been sha**ing like mad this week so I think I am having a labido overload lol.

Someone once told me that sperm become better swimmers when you hold them a few more days! Don't think it's true as my hubby and I are like rabbits and we don't have problems conceiving these days!!

Only days til testing for me!! I'm already not feeling positive this month as I don't think I have ov'd. Not done the opk tests this month and I didn't get my breakout skin which I normally do the week before I ov. It has been greasy but not spotty!! Before my last mc I was getting a small pink discharge just after ov too and I haven't had ot since the m/c in May so think Huston we have a problem!! We shall see though!!

Hi Everyone
Hope you're all having fun in 'BD' week!!

csmummu - I'm having confusions over the opk sticks as well.
On CD13 and 14 of a 28 day cycle I got faint lines (but not positive), had wet cm 12-15, a high cervix etc so I guess I o'd on Wednesday because now I am drier. Miel told me that you have to go without peeing for 3 hours otherwise your pee is too diluted. I drink far too much water for that so may explain mhy the sticks aren't working.

Anyway, if I did O on CD15 I could be in luck because we BD'd CD13am and CD14pm so that would give me two chances for those little buggers to make their way up.

Have a great weekend everyone and don't stop :sex: just in case!

Hx

Im having similar OPK probs. I'm also using CBFM, but as its my first montht with it, which is meant to be a bit of a learning month for it, I decided to use IC OPK's as well.

Now I'm on the second peak on my monitor (yesterday and today - why am I here and not :sex:ing??!!) but have only had faint lines on OPK's, getting darker until last night....but not as dark as the control line, and now fading to practically nothing today. So have I or have I not ov'd?

SO how we all getting on? im wishing the 2ww was the 1ww :p

I agree!!! worry for week leading to O time then worry week after for symptoms then the count down til testing.....
I have been keeping busy so I don't think to much about symptoms!
NOT having internet for a few days kind of helps..hahahahaha

Hope every one enjoyed their weekend!

Good evening my 2ww buddies! Am on countdown to testing now. Should be testing nextTuesday....but I bet I give in and POAS before that!

Having a very stressful week, so not sure if thats a good or bad thing. Am taking my 17 month old daughter to Gt Ormond St tomorrow....she was born with cancer, she had a heck of a battle, but finally beat it, and now we are going to make sure all is still clear. Fingers crossed, please :hugs:

I suppose, the only positive is I'm not obsessing my way through the 2ww as usual! That said, I think I'd rather be!

How are you all doing? How fab would it be if we all got :bfp:s and could do a mass announcement! lol!

GL for tomorrow lyns hope all goes well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->