CD1 today (july 15)

hubby and i had a small tiff in the high street LOL Im sure im not pregnant even though i still feel so so nausious. im gonna hold out til a week late because i so cant do another :bfn:

Did he give you a hard time about spending money on tests??/ haha I think my OH wonders why test...just wait for period,.

ya right....
MEN!!!!!!!!!!!! they just don't get it.

So your waiting for AF? how late?
Good luck hun....will watch for your :bfp:

LOL you know it... thing was it was joking and i took it to heart so basically i had a tif with my self lol :dohh: Im 2 days late... i did the whipe today and it was 3 brown spots.. but brown is good!! i bet my new supple of HPT tomorrow from the site lyns suggested so its gonna be test day tomorrow!!

How are you doing chilly!??

nothing when I wipe..
tiny light ink and sometmes brown only when I use toilet paper internally......
so going by wiping I have nothing......
Do you do that or am I the only one that checks inside.

Yeah ive never heard about checking inside until i saw one of your posts... i did think you were a little odd... :awww:

Im sorry the witch got you I came on here just to find out how you were!!... my HTP package didnt arrive today but then again neither did the witch.... im now 4 days late i should get my tests tomorrow so reluctant to test... Will let you girlies know asap!

OH one thing i have noticed... my hair is falling out!!! im not sure if its because its summer (although some of the UK is on flood alert) or a symptom because my hair fell out when i was pg with Caitlin. Time will tell!!

Sorry I feel like I abandonded this thread I did get my bfp but it turns out my "af" on 16th July wasn't actually an af and I was alreadt pregnant. I am 8 weeks now but came on to see if any more of you got your bfps yet??

Will check back and see how Chill goe on hun xxx

csmommu, good luck with the testing. I'll be checking the thread to see if you have news soon!

Sorry I feel like I abandonded this thread I did get my bfp but it turns out my "af" on 16th July wasn't actually an af and I was alreadt pregnant. I am 8 weeks now but came on to see if any more of you got your bfps yet??

Will check back and see how Chill goe on hun xxx

8 weeks...yay!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to ask what your AF was like on july 16th?

Well it was bright red and little bit clotty but I had an ERPC on May 16th and had an AF on June 20th!! So I just thought it was a proper AF in July. I needed Tampax and towels. It was uncharacteristic for my AF they are normally very very very heavy and dark but I just put it down to the ERPC. Also my first AF when pregnant is normally brown and very light so it was uncharacteristic for that too. I hope that helps hun or makes sense :rofl: If you want to know anything else just pm me :hugs: xxx

aw thanks hun......Im beginning to learn that you can't count on any symptms...and even an AF like bleed could turn into a pregnancy....oh my its so confusing....
i'm getting better at not "wishful thinking" and jumping to conclusions.

I hope you have a very healthy 8 months !!! 2 down already!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe logi i saw your post i was super happy for you!!! Thanks for popping back in :)

My tests came today and hubby told me "wake up and POAS" So i did and nothing came up while it was still pink (aka instantly) so i put it on the side and walked off... came back later and theres some kinda line but i dont even think its a faint bfp... but its exactly how my OPK's started out so theres hope :) they are also 25 mli (or what ever the unit is!!) i was 4 days past AF going on a 28 day cycle ... im not testing tomorrow but hopefully sunday/monday if i can hold out!!

thanks for thinking of me :) xx

So excited for you...keeping my fingers crossed...we need more :bfp: from this thread. You are the last one I think!!!!!
How many tests do you have?

Ooh Max, just poked my head back in to see how you were getting on. It definitely sounds very encouraging! Will keep my fingers crossed for you! :hugs:xx

You know what i think im out... just having an exreamly long cycle!!! still BFN ..... Who knows... nothing to report though... nipples still a bit tender oh and im SOOOOOOOO bloated... thanks for all the wishes.. :) maybe with all your positive thinking it will make me pregnant LAMO

I say if no af by Monsay then test again hun, let's hope the signs are good hun xxx:hug:

FMU = :bfn:

I just want my :witch: now so i can move on with the next cycle.... I might start OPK testing this month to see what comes up... how odd.. :(

How frustrating.....mind you, have you seen the thread I posted yesterday?

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...hink-ttc-can-actually-mess-your-cycle-up.html

I still have my fingers crossed for you though! xx

HEHEHE :witch arrived soon after i posted but i was running late and couldnt come back on. feeling positive for next month!! i concieved in august with caitlin hope its my lucky month!

HEHEHE :witch arrived soon after i posted but i was running late and couldnt come back on. feeling positive for next month!! i concieved in august with caitlin hope its my lucky month!

Aww sorry she got you sweetie.....but heres to a lucky August xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->