CD1 today (july 15)

Might be easier for her to say " knocked" "up" hehehehe
OR..... get her a T-shirt to say I'm going to be a big sister...and see if he notices what she is wearing!!!!!!
Ah so cute
hav you seen the T's for women that say " All I wanted was a back rub" with sillouette of preg woman.
i am totally getting that one!

Grrrrrrrrrr.....I'm bleeding. I don't believe it. :hissy::cry:

It's fresh, so I doubt it. I have a lot of CM too. Where's the 'spit dummy out' smiley when you want it.

Thing is....its not just that its the :witch:. That makes it a 9 day Luteal Phase again.....just not enough to stay pregnant if I got pregnant. I thought my cycle had settled down but apparently it playing games again. :hissy:

Grrrr.......right I need to chill and see it as a fresh start....its just a bit upsetting each time.

Fingers x'd for you all though :hugs:

OMg lins my heart just sank! How much flow do you have? im hoping its not over for you xx :hug:

I have a feeling im out too, keep having pangs in my back..

Grrr im so annoyed its its the SLP again! is there anything the doctors can do to increase it?? im so sorry hun x

It's light at the moment....but I usually am for the first day. TBH I keep hoping its IB but in my heart I know she got me :sulk: :-({|=

OK....so consider me out....you lot can have all my :dust: for a wee while! Just come back and visit me when your all in 1st Tri! :hugs: xx

There are some other threads about lengthening your luteal( sp??) phase naturally.....
I can't remember maybe using evening primrose until O....... try the search button...
i remember one girl on here who has that problem...so I may check her journal or look for other threads.

My last preg, I spotted pinkish blood for a few days when AF was expected.
Hope yours is pink and not red.

Thanks hun....I did take Vit B6 and Agnus Castus for a while.....thought they'd done the trick. But obviously I need to carry on! There is also a stronger ayurvedic supplement I know of but for that I really need to stop breastfeeding my daughter and I just wasn't keen to do that yet, as I pretty much provide a large part of her immune system still, through my antibodies. I suppose it's possible its just nature talking!

It is pink at the mo....see what morning brings (late sunday night here). Off to bed now.....night night all xxx

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend

I'm shattered cos my OH has acute wisdom tooth pain and I am his night time drugs administrator so he doesn't OD. Bless him.

Oh Lyns, I'm sorry if indeed she has arrived.

Mine is due on Wednesay and I'm sure she will be here... My temps have dropped dramatically and I have sore boobs (I didn't get them for another couple of weeks when I was pg).

I feel so disappointed even though I didn't think I had much of a chance. Typical though that I can get pregnant on a drunken night in Amsterdam the one time we are careless but cannot do it when I plan it meticulously. Sod's law.

Hx

I am indeed in full flow this morning....and have reset the little button on my CBFM to CD1 :cry:

Good luck you guys.....part of me wanted to say that I hope we are cycle buddies again, but more so I hope you all get your BFP's xx:hugs:xx

Outch with the wisdom pain - Are you planning another trip to amsterdam?? maybe just get drunk at home :)

Lyns i saw your other post and your cycle buddies post i hope you get some lovely ladies to join you... although they wont be as nice as us :) xx

Outch with the wisdom pain - Are you planning another trip to amsterdam?? maybe just get drunk at home :)

Lyns i saw your other post and your cycle buddies post i hope you get some lovely ladies to join you... although they wont be as nice as us :) xx

Halle- I hear ya about the trip to Asmterdamn.... i had a surprise( unknown) pregnancy 2 weeks before a WEEK long trip to jamaica..all inclusive. enough said.

One bd session that month on cd14.
I spotted off and on for 3 weeks..thought it was AF screwing with me cause I was going on vacation.

NOW i tryto do everything right.....and nothing for 6 months.......BUT I'll just keep on going cause I know it can take a year! or more........

Gutted. :witch: arrived a day early.
Sore tummy, no baby, next O is gonna be when my OH is away. I can feel 2008 slipping away......

Even though I expected it I still feel rubbish.

Someone else please get a :bfp: this month to give us all hope for next month!!!

Hxx

I'm due for AF today and nothig yet...waiting for OH to deliver my test form store....
forgot to tell him I can save my pee and test when he gets here...Soooooo
he is takign his time..
i have been swearing about him being gone still. ( he didnt know i woudl be waiting)....

I'm on pins and needles waiting...I know as soon as he shows in driveway I'll start my flow.

arggggggggggggggggg...
gonna try to keep busy

Oooh, good luck hunny. Now we're going to be on pins waiting to find out too! :hugs:

Sending positive vibes your way!

Hallie im sorry shes caught you too. . .

Im im usually regular as clock work but im *sigh* i dont know... :dohh: I was going to test again today but hubby and i had a small tiff in the high street LOL Im sure im not pregnant even though i still feel so so nausious. im gonna hold out til a week late because i so cant do another :bfn:

Hallie im sorry shes caught you too. . .

Im im usually regular as clock work but im *sigh* i dont know... :dohh: I was going to test again today but hubby and i had a small tiff in the high street LOL Im sure im not pregnant even though i still feel so so nausious. im gonna hold out til a week late because i so cant do another :bfn:

Did he give you a hard time about spending money on tests??/ haha I think my OH wonders why test...just wait for period,.

ya right....
MEN!!!!!!!!!!!! they just don't get it.

So your waiting for AF? how late?
Good luck hun....will watch for your :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14