• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 today (july 15)

Oh my goodness Lyns! Poor little thing, I am so pleased she managed to fight it and good luck for today.

Hx

Hello all my cycle buddies! Are we all getting close to testing time? CD24 of 27 for me! :happydance:

Thanks to you all for your messages and support on Morgandies scans....its been a stressful week, but thankfully I can report that all was completely clear and we are back home with a happy healthy little girl.

I've done a full update in my TTC journal if anyone wants the full lowdown!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/45155-lyns-ttc-life-2.html#post682915

Will be watching carefully for all our news as it appears! xxx

Hi Lyns

I'm on day 24 of a 28 day cycle so petty much synchronised with you!

I instinctively don't feel as if there is a chance this month even though FF says I bd'd at the right times to get a :bfp:. Don't think there is anything in my chart either although it's only my first month so I have nothing to compare with.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/21a292

Hopefully there will start to be some good news from our cycle buddies next week!

Are you going to wait until AF is late to test?

Hx

I don't know enough about temp chats to say, Halle.....but you have got as good a chance as anyone else has if you :sex:'d at the right times.

I plan to wait unitl I'm late to test, but I confess I have stuck a pot of IC HPT's by the loo in case I get a POAS urge, but I save the good tests (FRER and Clearblue digi's) for if I'm late, or I get a line on an IC!

I just don't know about my chances this month.....yesterday I felt ever so slightly nauseus...and that was after we knew all was ok with my daughter, so my hopes were high. Today I feel so normal...so unpregnant, i don't think so. I've had cramps as well...can't tell if they are AF cramps or poss pg cramps. Grrr! Why is it so hard to tell!

Anyway good luck.....This has been my first full TTC month on BnB so I'm quite excited to have gone through my cycle with others and have some testing buddies!

What about you? When are you going to test? And everyone else?

Shall we start a list of our target test days...I say Tuesday for me!

xxx

Lyns...I am feeling the same....been really hot and almost had a fever..and queezy stomach for 2 days ( all day yesterday) and this morning I woke up with a very light cramp....and that crappy feeling you get 2 days before AF.

Damn symptoms are identical either way...

AND HALLE71.............. have read about a few symptomless :bfp: so keep your chin up

I tested today...to early and :bfn: but will

:test: Sunday

LOL ive been testing every day :rofl: I know its going to sound stupid but i was so so so sure i was pregnant but now im feeling less confidant

However ive just had a little spit up so now im back to :muaha: this is why ive been testing every day i have the IC and im juts hoping to see a faint :bfp:

ive given up on symptom spotting. .. . . :dohh:

Good luck all, if were not PG at least we get another month together :)

I know the feeling csmummu! I have tested the last couple days and they have been BFN! I haven't tested today yet, I'm a little scared too! Afraid of the worst again. I have gotten sick 3 days out 4 so i am hoping its still just to early.

Seams like were all feeling pregnant wouldnt it be weird if 90% of us got :bfp: this time round... would be super freaky!

Still no news from camp CS ive about lost faith in IC and will buy a FR if still no :af: on tuesday....

CD 25 has come and almost gone...No spotting so far. I usually spot 2 days before AF and last month I got AF on cd25.

So looks good so far.....
I will be testing tommorrow....had a bfn on friday so really hoping and kind of expecting to see a line sunday...

Good luck girls ...

Good luck testing CHILLbilly....fingers x'd for a :BFP: for you!

I did an IC 10mui today with FMU.....just in case. Nothing. Not even a hint of a smidgen of an evap....never mind a line with colour! Its kind of brought me down a bit on my positivity even though I know its early....and I am only 9dpo.

I know we did everything right this month....covered all bases....timing was pretty perfect.....why does it have to be so hit and miss?

OOOH Chilly i will be waiting with baited breath!!! GL hun!! would be nice to see some kind of BFP this month lol...

I have no ideah how many DPO im gonna have to look back through this post... :)

Sorry to hear your bummed out.....
9dpo is the earliest you can test but still low % of it reading positive.....
Are you waiting til monday to test again or do you have a closet full to use tommorrow?

Well, there's the intention......and then there's the reality!

I intend to wait until Monday / Tuesday......but I have 20 HPT's in the bathroom and I'm weak....you can figure the rest for yourselves!:rofl:

LOL ...

Ive just done my sums...

29th BD
30th positive opk
30th BD

with some bding somewhere i know weve been together more than twice LOL...

My positive opk was on CD 16 so add 24 hours makes CD 17 for Ov. puts me with lyns.. at 9DPO/ 10 if you take it from positive opk on 30th... SIGH... at least i have renewed faith!!

Lyns.......20....seriously?????:shock:
I would be POAS every time i went to the loo.........:rofl:

and csmummu....you're close to testing.

I didn't get a chance to test last month. Af came 2 days early.
It was actually nice for a change..
(the anticipation..then the disappointment of using tests is frustrating......BUT I m so impatient to know)

I got 2 free ones in mail with preseed so only using them cause I have them.
next month no testing......so No buying tests either..I live 20 mins away from the store to buy so should be easy!

CHILLbilly....hopefully you won't neeed to test next month hun!!

There's only 20 sticks there because ! bought one of the little tube things that holds 25 dipstick tests (used some last month too), like the hospitals use. It came in a special deal with pre-seed too. Think it was the tests and 7 lots of pre-seed for about £13.....(thats about $27 CAD). If I went to the shops here for regular preg tests...they would be about that for two!

However it does increase temptation!:muaha:

tested this morning...at 11dpo
:BFN:
oh well....will have to wait til Tuesday for AF to show or not to show.

i had a plan to use a pic of a positive preg test as my desktop so OH could see it when he goes online early in the morning.....
Hopefully I get to do this SOON!!!!!!

How is everyone doing?????

Oooh, fab idea hun! I keep thinking of lots of innovative ways of telling hubby, but then I'll probably be so excited I'll just splutter it out! I even thought of trying to teach my daughter the word pregnant and gettting her to point at me! But that'd probably take days and I'll never hold it in that long....and if I try to teach her before, she'll say it if i get a BFN as well....doh!

I've resisted the urge to POAS so far today....I'm having a nice day and don't want to depress myself! lol!

Thats good you are having a nice day!!!
Its finially sunny here after 4 days of rain......I almost looked at buying a boat..just in case..hahaha

So My day almost ended very quickly..........
We had to goto the dump to drop off garbage and look for some window frames.....
I foudn the frames first..and OH was going to drop off recycles first so we'd have room.

He was going to LEAVE me on one side..about 100' maybe away from the bins.
As he was driving away ..I yelled " what about BEARS?????????"
HAHA
SO......he starts laughing and backing up to get me..
THEN.We saw mama and 2 cubs on the opposite side of the dump, where he was headed.
So I was a safe distance away..but it would have taken her about 10 seconds to get me.
AND OH ( in truck) was between her and cubs.

and of course we forgot our camera......we always have it in truck n case we have bear siting as our dump is NOT fenced in.

P.S. i forgot...I had a pissed off squirrel chirpping and almost spitting at me from a tree this morning.
and I found 2 baby frogs.....so tiny and cute i almost grabbed an aquarium to keep them.

ahhhhhh what a day.
and stil no cramps or spotting

WOW chilly billy!! Im so glad you made it back home in one piece. good luck with testing on tuesday! I love the telling hubby idea would be so cute

Lyns lol @ teaching DD pregnant lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->