CD1 today (July 17) due to O first week of August. Anyone with me?

I'm out this cycle, :witch: is definitely knocking. But I just discovered soft cups and am trying that out for the bleeding portion. I might use it after BD this next cycle to see if that helps.

Angel: two of my friends just announced their pregnancies (already past first trimester). But they started trying a while back, one of them started trying last year, another one probably a whole while longer. The journey to parenthood is a long one, and this is only the beginning so I figure it's time to learn how to deal with uncertainty, lack of control and overcoming obstacles :) I see you've also just started your next cycle, let's buddy up :)

Sorry af got you pyschochick. I used soft cups when I got pregnant with my DS.

Huge Congrats, Powell!! FXed for a sticky bean! :happydance:

I caved today and tested with SMU and got a :bfn: I'm going wait to test again Friday.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement. I appreciate it. It's funny how I am so excited for any of you on the boards who get a BFP but anyone in my own life and I get upset. My (younger) sister is just starting to TTC #2 and while she was going to wait until I got pregnant before she started TTC she finally asked me if she can start TTC because her oldest is almost 5 and this is taking me longer than any of us thought. Of course I said go for it, but I'm just on edge that she'll get a second one before my first and I'll have to keep hearing the "when are you going to have a kid" Question.

Powell - You are SO PREGNANT! :D Love it!!!!!!! That Yes+ is awsome!

MrsWez - keeping my fingers crossed for you!

psychochick: So sorry!! :( But yes, lets buddy up!! If things go the same as last month, I'll O around the last weekend of August

I kinda noticed that too! I think because we all know we're actively trying and the others we think it just happened for our friends, which in reality it did and some were probably TTC as well. That's the only thing I can think of?! Lol

Thanx hun! Yes! I almost didn't expect to see the Yes + but they're as sensitive as I read! I def recommend these tests for store bought tests and Wondfo 10mius for ICs! They picked up sooner than the 10mius from early pregnancy tests.com or whatever that site is

I kinda noticed that too! I think because we all know we're actively trying and the others we think it just happened for our friends, which in reality it did and some were probably TTC as well. That's the only thing I can think of?! Lol

Thanx hun! Yes! I almost didn't expect to see the Yes + but they're as sensitive as I read! I def recommend these tests for store bought tests and Wondfo 10mius for ICs! They picked up sooner than the 10mius from early pregnancy tests.com or whatever that site is

I think that is exactly it.Even if friends in "real life" are trying, they aren't talking about it like we are, and so it feels like it just happens for them. In my case, most of my cousins got pregnant without trying (a few of them were actively not trying and had "accidents" like forgot a condom one night, or forgot a pill one day, or whatever) and that just makes me wonder WTF is wrong with me. Meh. I'll get over it ;)

Powell, Congratulations on your :bfp:!!! So awesome!

AFM, I'm just waiting for AF. My blood work came back BFN :cry:. I didn't want to wait so long to TTC :nope:.

To all the ladies that didn't get their BFP, I hope you guys get your lil miracle soon <3<3

All my best, ladies!!

Internet Cheapies. You can get a brand named Wondfo which is pretty reliable for very cheap. They'll give you like 40/50 opk's and like 20 HPT's for like 20 something dollars. It's a great deal!

Thanks for explaining IC. I was confused too.

I use Wondfo. They are some of the best cheapie OPKs I've used! I don't have any of their HPTs though.

AF is all weird for me. Two days ago was spotting, but with one weird spurt that felt like the real deal and then nothing for the rest of the day. Yesterday was a medium flow but today is really light, almost spotting. WTF?! If it wasn't for the fact that my temps plummeted yesterday and today I would wonder if this was just some weird IB.

I use Wondfo. They are some of the best cheapie OPKs I've used! I don't have any of their HPTs though.

AF is all weird for me. Two days ago was spotting, but with one weird spurt that felt like the real deal and then nothing for the rest of the day. Yesterday was a medium flow but today is really light, almost spotting. WTF?! If it wasn't for the fact that my temps plummeted yesterday and today I would wonder if this was just some weird IB.

Haha omg same for me I spotted for two days. Today temp dropped and it started but was light so I assumed I'm out but after that initial morning bleed its stopped since... :O hope it is ib for you

Haha omg same for me I spotted for two days. Today temp dropped and it started but was light so I assumed I'm out but after that initial morning bleed its stopped since... :O hope it is ib for you

I want to really really believe it's ib. But I have no symptoms (except exhaustion, but I have that on AF too) so I've basically told myself it's just a very light AF. lol My temps were below cover (just barely) for 2 days before the spotting, then plummeted to 97.05 yesterday and 97.18 today. I think those are too low for this to be IB.

Hm if you have a very light AF, that might mean that your lining wasn't thick enough? But maybe take a cheapie in a couple of days just to be sure.

Any tips on how I can upload a pic on here from my phone? Everytime i select a picture it says no file selected...grrrr! I POAS

Hm if you have a very light AF, that might mean that your lining wasn't thick enough? But maybe take a cheapie in a couple of days just to be sure.

That's my concern, that my lining wasn't thick enough. I had a longer LP this time, (11 days instead of 8) but I'm still wondering.

I just took a test but it was a stupid idea because it was mid day (about a 2-3 hour hold) and if I was counting this would only be 13 DPO.

THis afternoon has definitely been mostly spotting, and it's more of a brownish than red. WTF?! :wacko:

Okay ladies, I posted this in the other thread I'm following but I'm cross-sharing for advice and thoughts!

I'm having the WEIRDEST/SHORTEST period ever right now. I just need some people to give me input that are viewing it from external eyes.

(note: my LP in previous cycles was 8 days, this cycle was 11 days which I attribute to Gaia Vitex)

Sunday (10DPO): expecting AF, getting blood when checking cervix but nothing else, wouldn't see anything if wasn't checking cervix. Temp dropped right below cover line today (97.33).

Monday (11DPO): I started spotting. Cramping & tired. Thought I started period because at one point when I go to bathroom I have a lot of bright red when I wipe but then for the rest of the day nothing but very very light spotting (almost don't notice). Temperature same as yesterday (right at cover line)

Tuesday (12DPO or CD1): AF starts. It's light to medium(ish). I only use 2 tampons (regular size) for most of the entire day (had a breaks with panty liner in the middle). Put in 1 more before bed.
Temperature plummeted this morning (down to 97.05)

Today (13DPO or CD2): in the morning tampon isn't completely full (after being in 10 hours - overnight). Wear one tampon during day, when I take it out after my workout for shower it is almost empty. Rest of the day nothing but spotting. All brownish today, some reddish/pink blood.
Temperature: When I checked it this morning at normal time I fell asleep and don't remember it beeping. When I woke up (5-6 mins later) it said 97.45. I didn't trust it so retook it and after the beep at the 1 min mark it was 97.18 which is the temp I recorded. Not sure if the first was just because it sat in my mouth too long. If I HAD recorded that temp, I would have been back above cover.

--
Only difference this month is I've been taking Gaia Vitex. It shortened my cycle to 28 days instead of 38, moved O up by 10 days and increased LP to 11 days. But otherwise everything else is normal.

This is a lighter period than I've ever had, even when on bc. I'm either having the shortest period in the history of...ever, or .... could it be IB?? I don't want to think that. I've spent the day convincing myself it is not. But it's SO odd!!

Thoughts?!

Don't worry about hurting my feelings - I don't think I'm pregnant. But I've had 2 people tell me it sounds like IB, so I need other opinions.

You could probably have a thread on Gaia Vitex and see what people say. My opinion is definitely very unprofessional since I'm not a doc. But one theory I can think of is that since your O was moved up by 10 days, I've read sources say that your lining is actually thickened BEFORE you O; progesterone then adds good nutrients to the lining to get ready for implantation. So it is possible that shortening the follicular phase was not good enough for increasing lining.

I got an ultrasound this month at 4DPO and my uterine lining was 13mm which I read is pretty much near the upper range of the maximum lining thickness. So that's why I research extensively on it and realized that it was meant to be thick enough by this point.

Are you talking to a clinic/doc about the Vitex? Maybe it's also because this is your first cycle taking it and your body's not adjusted to it yet? (I have not done any research on Vitex btw) But yeah if you are working with a doc then have them do ultrasound to see your lining this next month. It is possible that you simply need other supplements to help build the lining.

You could probably have a thread on Gaia Vitex and see what people say. My opinion is definitely very unprofessional since I'm not a doc. But one theory I can think of is that since your O was moved up by 10 days, I've read sources say that your lining is actually thickened BEFORE you O; progesterone then adds good nutrients to the lining to get ready for implantation. So it is possible that shortening the follicular phase was not good enough for increasing lining.

I got an ultrasound this month at 4DPO and my uterine lining was 13mm which I read is pretty much near the upper range of the maximum lining thickness. So that's why I research extensively on it and realized that it was meant to be thick enough by this point.

Are you talking to a clinic/doc about the Vitex? Maybe it's also because this is your first cycle taking it and your body's not adjusted to it yet? (I have not done any research on Vitex btw) But yeah if you are working with a doc then have them do ultrasound to see your lining this next month. It is possible that you simply need other supplements to help build the lining.

I might do that (start a thread). It's possible that moving up O affected the lining. My O has previously been on CD28, so CD16 for an O seems more normal. A lot of my research has said that a light period doesn't mean that the lining is too thin for supporting an egg or anything, but I'm not sure. I'm not working with a doc at the moment.

My doctor is in the process of retiring this month. So he isn't seeing patients (and they want me to have been trying for awhile before they see me about it). I can't find a new doctor because my current insurance ends this month, and my new insurance for the new school district won't start until Oct 1. And, because I'm changing insurance companies, some of the doctors I could get into this month with this insurance aren't covered by the new insurance and vice-versa. So difficult!!

I'm going to add several cups of raspberry leaf tea this cycle. I've heard it can do really good things for the uterus and lining.

I'm going to add several cups of raspberry leaf tea this cycle. I've heard it can do really good things for the uterus and lining.

I'm sipping raspberry tea leaf right now!

Yeah 28 days before ovulation actually seems unnecessarily long... are you coming off of BC?

I'm sipping raspberry tea leaf right now!

Yeah 28 days before ovulation actually seems unnecessarily long... are you coming off of BC?

Yeah. I was on bc for 15 years. Started it at age 15 for severe dysmenorrhea (was bleeding so heavily at 15 that my legs would go numb and I had to lean on the walls to walk at school - it was bad). Pain was so bad nothing could help. Dr even tried vickadin once. Didn't touch the pain. Never stopped because I a) didn't want to get pregnant and b) was afraid of heavy periods again.

Now I look back and wonder why no one looked at any other solution. Either way, 15 years. I quit bc at the end of my February pack so I've been bc free since 3/1/15.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->