CD1 today (July 17) due to O first week of August. Anyone with me?

I can def see the line in the top one Powell!! woot!!

alikat - good luck in Houston. It's HOT and Humid. We moved from Texas last year in June and I was ever so glad to be away from the heat! The plus side is everyone has AC down there, unlike here in the PNW. :)

Powell you're pregnant! There's no denying those lines. Yay the first BFP!

Crappy tablet pic but these are 3MU with a hour and a half hold and a cup of coffee. The dollar store test is almost twice as dark as the same brand this morning!

I see both of them! And I saw the top one in the first pic you posted! You're preggo lady! :happydance:

Good luck, Brenda. I'm sorry you're feeling so down :( I'm not optimistic about this month either (well except for my achy left boob which is keeping spirits alive haha). In good news, I'm moving to your part of the world next week! Houston, here we come! (We'll see how "good" I find it when we have to move in in 100+ degree weather. Haha)
Hey! Achey left boob is the only symptom I have!!

None whatsoever! I slept like a brick last night and fell asleep with my son at 10 and I never do that is why I tested this morning but that's it!

Crappy tablet pic but these are 3MU with a hour and a half hold and a cup of coffee. The dollar store test is almost twice as dark as the same brand this morning!

I see both of them! And I saw the top one in the first pic you posted! You're preggo lady! :happydance:

Good luck, Brenda. I'm sorry you're feeling so down :( I'm not optimistic about this month either (well except for my achy left boob which is keeping spirits alive haha). In good news, I'm moving to your part of the world next week! Houston, here we come! (We'll see how "good" I find it when we have to move in in 100+ degree weather. Haha)

Thanks! My chart isn't looking too good which is why I'm so down... I think I had great timing with my BDing, but it is what it is!

Moreover, WELCOME to Houston. The weather is horribly hot and humid here but the people are friendly here! Hope you find it ok :)

I'm pretty excited to move! Right now we're in the mountains, so there's snow 7 months of the year. Gross. In Houston, you can't go outside for three months of the year, true, but at least there's no ice to scrape off your car :p all in all, I'm excited to try a new city. :)

So, question ladies! I bought a new thermometer in last month's TWW because my old one died. But since then my temperatures have been suspiciously lower than normal. Like, before I never dropped below 97.7 and coverline was usually around 98.1, with TWW temps around 98.4. This cycle has been at least 0.3 lower, and my TWW temps are consistently 98.1 even on progesterone. So i bought another thermometer and stuck them both in my mouth at the same time just to be sure. The one i just bought registered a temp 0.5 higher than the one I've been using this cycle! So now I don't know which one to use haha. Maybe it doesn't even matter so long as it registers the temp shift? Thoughts?

As long as it shows and shift you're good! You're more so paying attention to the trend vs individual temps

alikat - I'm with Powell, as long as it shows the overall trend, that's what matters. The individual temps aren't really important.

--
So a friend from work just announced she's pregnant, due January. We both stopped our bc at the same time, but they weren't going to actively start trying until this summer. She just stopped to give ti time to get out of her system. It just kills me that she got pregnant so quickly and here I am 6 months after stopping birth control still TTC.

I'm sorry Angel5000. I know it's difficult. I hope that you get your BFP this cycle. I find out tomorrow weather this cycle is a bust, but by the way it's looking, it probably is. Hugs!

:hugs: I'm so sorry, Angel. That can be so hard. Try to keep your head up... we're all with you :)

After we had sex today when I was cleaning up I had orange discharge. Anyone have experience with this? It wasn't super dark and I don't think it was blood but I'm not really sure. It was kind of clear just with an orange tint to it. I don't normally pay too much attention to my cm or anything so I'm not sure what's exactly normal.. But I would think orange isn't. Thanks!

Finally able to get a decent pic with hubs' phone since he's still sleeping! I'm starting to get a line on the regular sensitivity ICs :happydance: might try a digi in little!

Attachments

• received_10152893286770518.jpg
    received_10152893286770518.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 3
  • received_10152893287355518.jpg
    received_10152893287355518.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 4
Sorry Angel :hugs:

That's definitely a :bfp: Powell!!

AFM, not much going on for me just waiting to try and test on Friday or Saturday. but I think I'm out as I don't have a lot of symptoms. I think I'm going to spend my days off cleaning house to keep me busy :laundry: And spending time with you lovely ladies.

MrsWez I still don't have any symptoms.. You're still in it til the witch shows

Thanks, Powell. I'm going to try and stay optimistic.

I can confirm the FR gold digi is super sensitive! There's barely a line on my 25miu ICs and the digi picked it up!

Attachments

• received_10152893394890518.jpg
    received_10152893394890518.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 3
Omg Powell congrats!! I remember you from the July testing board...come over to the April Raindrops board!

Sending good luck and baby dust to everyone else :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->