CD1 today (July 17) due to O first week of August. Anyone with me?

That's great news, Powell!! Congratulations

Caved and tested this morning! Think I may have the start of a BFP....faint lines on 3 different 10mius, 2 different brands! I really hope this is it!!

Oh Powell how exciting! Let's see pics of the tests!

I notice you only BD'd before ovulation except for once too far after to conceive - have you been swaying for a girl?

I was thinking of swaying for a girl this month. I stopped what I thought was a few days before ovulation, but then my cycle was extra long and I didn't ovulate until day 17 which is how I know I won't be pregnant this month. I've ordered some clear blue ovulation tests which tell you the 4 most fertile days, so I'm hoping I will get closer to O day next month without ending up too far away to conceive!

Oh Powell fx for you! How exciting! Praying for a sticky bean!

I agree with Boo, let's see those tests!

MrsWez, I'm going to hold out to test until Sunday. I try to make it to at least day 13 to avoid unnecessary disappointment haha :)

Caved and tested this morning! Think I may have the start of a BFP....faint lines on 3 different 10mius, 2 different brands! I really hope this is it!!

Oh Powell how exciting! Let's see pics of the tests!

I notice you only BD'd before ovulation except for once too far after to conceive - have you been swaying for a girl?

I was thinking of swaying for a girl this month. I stopped what I thought was a few days before ovulation, but then my cycle was extra long and I didn't ovulate until day 17 which is how I know I won't be pregnant this month. I've ordered some clear blue ovulation tests which tell you the 4 most fertile days, so I'm hoping I will get closer to O day next month without ending up too far away to conceive!

No sway here! I'm just a freak and don't like to :sex: a lot in the 2WW LOL

Ugh I'm kicking myself for not getting a new SD card as I can't get a pic on my phone due to no storage and my stupid tablet won't focus with it being close enough to pick up the line so I'm holding now in hopes it'll be a littler darker and then maybe I can pick it up. I tried to get a pic for an hour lol

Here's a challenge for line eye lol they're all there IRL but the camera on my tablet sucks! I know y'all like to look tho! :winkwink:

Attachments

• IMG_20150811_111209.jpg
    IMG_20150811_111209.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 12
I see something on the very top one!!! Yay!!!! Praying for a darker line soon!! :hugs:

That brand has already gotten darker since FMU test. This is SMU and the line is as thick as the control line where this morning it was just kinda a half line...if you've used cheapies you probably know what I mean by the half line

AFM, I get blood work tomorrow through my RE. I am not feeling optimistic at all, I've only got BFNs. I'm ready to get my answer tomorrow. I will update tomorrow after I get the call.

FX'd for all the ladies waiting on their BFPs!

Here's a challenge for line eye lol they're all there IRL but the camera on my tablet sucks! I know y'all like to look tho! :winkwink:

I can definitely see the top one! It's so early that seeing a line at all is a definite :bfp:

Man, now I kinda wanna poas. I am spotting ever so slightly so I wanted to just wait for AF but kinda curious nevertheless.

I see it, Powell!

Good luck, Brenda

I'm trying not to POAS too, psychochick

Crappy tablet pic but these are 3MU with a hour and a half hold and a cup of coffee. The dollar store test is almost twice as dark as the same brand this morning!

Attachments

• IMG_20150811_124633.jpg
    IMG_20150811_124633.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 10
I see it, Powell!

Good luck, Brenda

I'm trying not to POAS too, psychochick

Alright *self control* :muaha:. MrsWez when will you eventually POAS? This friday would be the day after AF is scheduled to arrive for me so that will be my day if no AF.

Crappy tablet pic but these are 3MU with a hour and a half hold and a cup of coffee. The dollar store test is almost twice as dark as the same brand this morning!

I see both of them! And I saw the top one in the first pic you posted! You're preggo lady! :happydance:

Good luck, Brenda. I'm sorry you're feeling so down :( I'm not optimistic about this month either (well except for my achy left boob which is keeping spirits alive haha). In good news, I'm moving to your part of the world next week! Houston, here we come! (We'll see how "good" I find it when we have to move in in 100+ degree weather. Haha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->