CD1 today (July 17) due to O first week of August. Anyone with me?

Hi ladies - mind if I join? My CD1 was July 15 but my cycles are about 35 days long with ovulation around cd21. This is my first cycle trying after a miscarriage in June. Even my post-miscarriage cycle seemed to stick to the normal cycle timing.

In random news, I had a mole biopsied a couple of weeks ago because it looked funky. Got the call today telling me it's severely atypical so they want me to go in for surgery and take out a lot more skin (the first time they just kind of shaved off the top). I'm scheduled to go in on August 11 and it'll just be a local anesthetic. Anyone know if that's a problem--to have a local in the TWW? (The mole was on my arm so it's far away from anything that may be happening in my uterus on August 11 haha)

I had a root canal done when I was pregnant with my first, but it wasn't that early along (was 2nd trimester). Had to have a good amount of local anesthetic though!

It wouldn't hurt to use an OPK. That will give a definite answer.

CD1 was on the 21st for me... so i am not far behind some of you ladies... ok if i join?? I am so hopeful this cycle its not even funny.

Started OPK this am... does anyone know when the best time to test is? I got a very faint line this am, but not sure what that means exactly.

Also started :sex: last night... and plan to keep going every other day until a POS OPK.

So I'm due to O on Sunday but I'm not quite sure when it'll happen so I'm using OPKs the next few days. I attached what I got today. It's definitely not a positive yet but I'm going in the right direction. I'm going to DTD this weekend, Monday and Tuesday. Hopefully it does the trick.

Attachments

• opk1.jpg
    opk1.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 7
Started OPK this am... does anyone know when the best time to test is? I got a very faint line this am, but not sure what that means exactly.

It depends on your body, but I think many people begin surging sometime in the AM and will register a positive around 2pm. If this is your first time using OPKs, I'd recommend testing multiple times a day to make sure you don't miss your surge! Some people only surge for a couple of hours. My surges last 1.5-2 days, so by now I know that I'm okay testing once a day (usually when I get home from work, around 5pm).

Faint line = negative. With OPKs, you want a test line that is as dark as, or darker than, the control line. (It's not like preggo tests, where any line is positive :) ).

Best of luck getting those +OPKs, everyone! MrsWez, it looks like yours is really close! I would start BD tonight if I were you!

It depends on your body, but I think many people begin surging sometime in the AM and will register a positive around 2pm. If this is your first time using OPKs, I'd recommend testing multiple times a day to make sure you don't miss your surge! Some people only surge for a couple of hours. My surges last 1.5-2 days, so by now I know that I'm okay testing once a day (usually when I get home from work, around 5pm).

Faint line = negative. With OPKs, you want a test line that is as dark as, or darker than, the control line. (It's not like preggo tests, where any line is positive :) ).

Best of luck getting those +OPKs, everyone! MrsWez, it looks like yours is really close! I would start BD tonight if I were you!

Thank you so much for that knowledge!! I decided to test early just to get the hang of the OPK and from what you say, I guess that was a better idea than I originally thought. I will be testing this evening and 2x a day from now on.

Thanks again

Hi ladies!

New to this game first cycle ttc for number one! I'm on day 9, prob ovulate Monday 3rd I think!!! :)

Welcome Autumnleaves to this crazy world of TTC.

Okay so...what exactly does ewcm look like? Ive got like...stringy somewhat off clear mucousy type cm.

It looks exactly like raw egg whites

That's EWCM, That's a great sign of ovulation!! I'd DTD tonight!

Its so early in my cycle....hmmm. we DTD yesterday morning and ill suggest it tonight tok

Some get EWCM for up to a week before O. Do you track CP as well? If it's softish and or openish I would treat as in fertile period and get to :sex: as you're fertile up to 5 days before O

Went to the gyno today who took a urine sample and told me firstly that I was not yet pregnant (obviously haha) and that I may have a UTI. Never had a uti before, or just never knew about it -_- but she still has to confirm at the lab. She also set me up with an ultrasound for Sunday just in case. Sigh. I feel like my life was simpler before TTC.

Although i am looking forward to the ultrasound just to see what my parts look like :laugh2:

Hi everyone! Welcome to all the new ladies!

Well, as you all know, I took my HCG trigger shot today at 2:29 pm. Went about my normal day, and took an opk at about 6:10 pm. It was blatantly positive. However, it's just the HCG, I should be ovulating any time between tomorrow or the next day! Will continue to take my BBT but will not record my positive opk since I'll probably get more than a couple of days worth of positives. Of course I started DTD and I am so nervous but excited! fX'd. I'll attach a pick of my opk, too.. I won't record it on fertility friend, but will continue to use opks just to see what happens.:shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 8

Well, as you all know, I took my HCG trigger shot today at 2:29 pm. Went about my normal day, and took an opk at about 6:10 pm. It was blatantly positive. However, it's just the HCG, I should be ovulating any time between tomorrow or the next day! Will continue to take my BBT but will not record my positive opk since I'll probably get more than a couple of days worth of positives. Of course I started DTD and I am so nervous but excited! fX'd. I'll attach a pick of my opk, too.. I won't record it on fertility friend, but will continue to use opks just to see what happens.:shrug:

Good luck!

That's exciting!! Good luck!

Went to the gyno today who took a urine sample and told me firstly that I was not yet pregnant (obviously haha) and that I may have a UTI. Never had a uti before, or just never knew about it -_- but she still has to confirm at the lab. She also set me up with an ultrasound for Sunday just in case. Sigh. I feel like my life was simpler before TTC.

Although i am looking forward to the ultrasound just to see what my parts look like :laugh2:

Hey Psychochick, I noticed you discarded CD 13 temp, but I think you should plug it back in! if you get 2-3 more days of higher temps, that could very well be the day of ovulation. I think this because you got a positive OPK the day before, so it is very possible!

Hey Psychochick, I noticed you discarded CD 13 temp, but I think you should plug it back in! if you get 2-3 more days of higher temps, that could very well be the day of ovulation. I think this because you got a positive OPK the day before, so it is very possible!

O actually I discarded because I didn't take it in time! I dunno what I was thinking yesterday but I woke up and got up to do something and THEN realized I didn't take my temp and took it after and the temp was pretty high, obviously. So I really have no idea what it was when I woke up :( Blegh and I usually don't OPK after the first + so uh my plan is to see where my temp goes the next few days. My temp last TWW was in >98.0 so I'll know if my temp goes above 98.0 that I've definitely ovulated, I just won't necessarily know which day exactly :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->