CD1 today - who wants to wait it out with me??

LoveSunshine

Reaction score
TTC #1 Cycle 2 for me, not hopeful but keeping positive.

Going to be the longest month ever so would like some company while I wait!

:dust: and luck to everyone :flower:

Well I've banned all alcohol and spicy food for a start! My DH loves chillis!! And instead of Bding every day, sometimes twice a day, we are going to do it every other day, just unsure when to start though. What about you?

Well I've banned all alcohol and spicy food for a start! My DH loves chillis!! And instead of Bding every day, sometimes twice a day, we are going to do it every other day, just unsure when to start though. What about you?

I don't know... I asked you then didn't think of an answer for myself!

Think I'm going to up my exercise regime and try and lose some weight by eating healthily - always a good place to start. Think we're better off BDing every day due to low SC.

Not sure about our sc but DH worried that he's not producing very much but I think that's because we bd too much! I'm a yoga teacher so I'm gonna make DH do some too, I read it's good for you the sperm!

TTC #1 Cycle 2 for me, not hopeful but keeping positive.

Going to be the longest month ever so would like some company while I wait!

:dust: and luck to everyone :flower:

I am CD4 am I allowed to join in? Its my first month trying to conceive properly, charting temps and testing using OPK.:thumbup:

Good Luck all xx

I'm on CD 6 not hopeful either..but I have to keep trying:( going to start temping this month.one site saying i should OV on CD 11..not far to go... got OPKS ready ..lets see how it goes....waiting of soft cups from the U.S, for next month..

I'll keep u company. Was on what I thought was cd1 but now it's gone again. Seems to be spotting so who knows but ill stick with u guys anyway while my cycle sorts itself out :)

Im cd4 now. Ttc#1 for 16months and ntnp before that. This is my second round of clomid.
Good luck everyone xxx

Im cd4 now. Ttc#1 for 16months and ntnp before that. This is my second round of clomid.
Good luck everyone xxx

Good luck to you I've seen a few of your posts.I hope you get your BFP soon...:)

I'm on CD 6 not hopeful either..but I have to keep trying:( going to start temping this month.one site saying i should OV on CD 11..not far to go... got OPKS ready ..lets see how it goes....waiting of soft cups from the U.S, for next month..

I want to use soft cups but DH says no, I think he thinks its too clinical. Gonna start soy tablets tomorrow for 5 days

Tessjs - thank u very much. Good luck to u!!

Baby dust all round xxx

CD2 - I hate the witch! It's my birthday - how very dare she!

Hi all, I am on cd1 on cycle 3 ttc #2, last month was my first month of properly knowing when I O, so hopefully this month will be more successful!
I temp and use OPKs, we will stick with this for a few more months before having to use anything else.....hopefully that will be enough!

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday hope its special in spite of the witch. I'm clearly now at the start of my next cycle (finally) so here's to new starts

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->