CD1 today - who wants to wait it out with me??

im cd6 now. the witch has gone and ive taken my last clomid tablet......bding starts soon x

Exciting times MrsBP! What's your plan of attack? Are you opking or anything? I'm going to CBFM this month x

Thank you..I am on cd 3 and already going insane..glad to have support!!! Good luck to all!!!

kanga - im getting HSG done in 2 days time, then plan of attack is opks and temps and bding with conceive plus but most of all id like to stay relaxed and not 'over think' everything all cycle and drive myself crazy lol. Also i will throw myself into my work with the hope it takes my mind off ttc.

xxx

hi ladies, am I too late to join? I'm CD1 today, normally 28 day cycles although af messed me about this month and was 5 days late. I'm ttc number 2! xx

I'm also on cd 1 today and ttc #2 last month was our first proper month at ttc but af has arrived today so hopefully fx this is going to be our month! Xx

I also have a little boy, he was 18m on Xmas day! We half heartedly tried last month but will be cranking it up a notch this month. I took 2 years and 2 losses for our first, I am hoping to be a little luckier ths time round.

Lots of baby dust to all to this month! Xxx

Hello girls! Can I join??
I think it's a brilliant idea cuz it's gonna be a really loooong month especially the horrible 2ww it gets manic, I'm CD2 today, I really believed we did it last month and still believe there must have been something, period wasn't JUST late..

Me too, convinced last month was THE month, everything seemed right but hey ho the witch turned up :( really not sure what were doing wrong.....well apart from bding too much and drinking alcohol, so both those issues have been rectified! Lol think I've messed up this cycle already as I was told soya isoflavones would help release mature eggs, now found out it will cause ovulation even earlier which I certainly don't want as I already have a temp shift cd9 BUT I've never had a +opk either so who knows....arrrrggggggg!!!!! So confused!!!!!!

I'm awaiting freedom from af. It's a real cow of a week. Couple more days. But seems like its taking forever.
Welcome all

My AF barely sticks around, 3 days and she's gone back to her coven and I normally have a three ww too which is pants :(

I'm already feeling impatient and I'm only on cd 2! Lol!

I'm awaiting freedom from af. It's a real cow of a week. Couple more days. But seems like its taking forever.
Welcome all
It feels like the longest week ever and she's still not gone back to her coven for me :-( rubbish x

I wish mine would stay around as it is I feel like I'm more menopausal than anything with her not bein around for long :(

Iam CD 3. Was thinking about starting to use ovulation test tryed 7 month naturally so feel I need to be doing something else any advice on them :)

Hi just a question some of u ladies talk about clomid ? What is it and what's it for please sorry to be nosey :) xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->