CD1 today - who wants to wait it out with me??

Yep ours too! I'm in fear of looking like a junkie, what with Soy tablets, Folic Acid, Grapefruit juice, then Pineapple Core! Who woulda thought it was all so complicated!

I am gutted to say that I am also on CD1. Lets get a bfp this month!!!

I am cd 1 today!! I'll join!! Had a mc Dec. 5th....on to Jan. Here is to 2013 BFP!!! thanks.

well I can say that im feeling very optimistic about this month. :) not too much pain at this stage so Im hoping it stays that way. Im not doing clomid this month because I wasnt going to try again so I didnt get organised lol. Its probably good to have another bout of "bitchy-free" trying as the mood swings and tears get too much for my family ha ha ha.
how is everyone today?

well I can say that im feeling very optimistic about this month. :) not too much pain at this stage so Im hoping it stays that way. Im not doing clomid this month because I wasnt going to try again so I didnt get organised lol. Its probably good to have another bout of "bitchy-free" trying as the mood swings and tears get too much for my family ha ha ha.
how is everyone today?

Currently giving my DH a lecture about not "playing" should he feel horny starting Monday, as all his lil clubbers are needed in my club that week! Lol!!

haha yes. conserve those little guys for your little egg.

He's still in shock he can't go at it like a rabbit! Poor boy he has it so bad for a whole very long week or so! Lol

CD3 for me - how are we all feeling? So funny how I'm not obsessing nearly as much as I did last week. Can't wait to get to my fertile period - bring it on baby!!!! (Pun intended ha ha)

Heya!
For the first month in 10, I am like a drill seargent! LOL!!! From Monday its all go here!!!

I like you're thinking but I'd do it in your head so you don't put too much pressure on your OH!! Ha ha :)

Yeah it's a lot of stress for everyone. I try to keep my crazy to myself most of the time but its also to stop getting our hopes so high every time

CD3 for me - how are we all feeling? So funny how I'm not obsessing nearly as much as I did last week. Can't wait to get to my fertile period - bring it on baby!!!! (Pun intended ha ha)

I have noticed a pattern with me, af week I am fine, ovulating week I put pressure on DH to bd but still quite chilled until the 2WW and then BAM I become this uptight monster until my af comes again! Lol! I hate the 2ww as does my DH!! Lol!

He doesn't do stress, he thinks its all very amusing and still can't believe he can't go at it like a rabbit during the fertile bit! Lol told him he'll have to wait for the Tww for that!

Would rrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy like the :witch: to go away now, very fed up of her and her awful ways!

Mine has gone back to her coven now shed best stay there too.

hi ladies, am I too late to join? I'm CD1 today, normally 28 day cycles although af messed me about this month and was 5 days late. I'm ttc number 2! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->