Cd10, ttc #2

BommaMomma

Preggy with #2
Reaction score
:wave: Anyone want to join me? No OPK this month, just poas starting around 11dpo. Hoping this is my month!

:wave: Anyone want to join me? No OPK this month, just poas starting around 11dpo. Hoping this is my month!

Me! I'm not sure when I'll be/if I did ovulate though. I had EWCM on cd 8 and 9. Today it's gone, so fx this is it.

Good luck!!

Me! I'm not sure when I'll be/if I did ovulate though. I had EWCM on cd 8 and 9. Today it's gone, so fx this is it.

Good luck!!

Ooh wants, good sign! Are your cycles pretty regular? I have my fx for you! Were you able to bd at the right time? What cd are you right now?

Hi ladies! Would love to join your group! Cycle day 12 here, long irregular cycles for me(38-42 days)

Good luck!!!!!!

Good luck!!

Ooh wants, good sign! Are your cycles pretty regular? I have my fx for you! Were you able to bd at the right time? What cd are you right now?

Yes, they are. Thank you! I hope we bd on time. Three days in a row and skipped one. Yesterday and the day before I had a pinch type feeling near my right ovary. Oh, I hope this is it! I was convinced it would be gone yesterday, but it was still there. I am cd 10 today.

How are you feeling?

FXing! for you !!!
Sounds promising, we have bd'd on Sunday and Last night lol. Still waiting on the big O day, gotta be soon, the tests are getting darker.....

Good luck!!

Yes, they are. Thank you! I hope we bd on time. Three days in a row and skipped one. Yesterday and the day before I had a pinch type feeling near my right ovary. Oh, I hope this is it! I was convinced it would be gone yesterday, but it was still there. I am cd 10 today.

How are you feeling?

So far so good :) no symptoms or anything. I noticed really thick cm today, that about it. Guessing I will O in the next 5 days or so. Started bd last night, gunna try to get it in during the entire fertile period!

Do you ever use opk? Sounds like you are feeling O earlier than average. I know everyone is diff!!! I thought I felt O pain early last cycle, but ended up O later in my cycle. Sometimes things can be so confusing lol!!! :wacko:

Good luck!!

How are you feeling?

So far so good :) no symptoms or anything. I noticed really thick cm today, that about it. Guessing I will O in the next 5 days or so. Started bd last night, gunna try to get it in during the entire fertile period!

Do you ever use opk? Sounds like you are feeling O earlier than average. I know everyone is diff!!! I thought I felt O pain early last cycle, but ended up O later in my cycle. Sometimes things can be so confusing lol!!! :wacko:

That's a great plan. DH and I will be dtd every other day atleast. Covers all bases, right? Lol.

I have never used opks. I stopped bcp on 8/23, which was followed by my scheduled AF. On 10/08 I had what I consider my first real AF. I realize my body may still be out of whack from bcp. So perhaps this is contributing to a (suspected) early O? Like I said, I'm still learning. I guess I'll find out next month, right?

Nothing yet. I think I still have within a week to go. Lines are lighter. Plan to BD tonight and hope for these opks to get darker. No symptoms of ovulating yet

Nothing yet. Cm looks promising! Dtd yesterday am and 2 days before that. Gunna try again tonight! Hope I am covering all our bases. I'm soooo itching to use OPK, but I'm trying to keep it easy this cycle.

I agree, having irregular cycles don't make me hopeful at all :/ I really hope it happens these next two months. I don't think i will be able to keep my spirits up if it doesn't. I also don't want to turn BD into a job like i did a few months back, just take it easy and see what happens..... :)

Hello ladies can I join?
I'm on cd21 and opk went pos last night adn this morning so far! This is our 2nd month ttc no.2 - just got a quick arvo bd in as hubby came home for an hour from work hehehe!
Last month my pos opk was on cd15 - my cycles can go from 27-34 days isn so I've been waiting for what seems like ages for the opk to finally go dark!
Fingers crossed for everyone! :flower:

Hi Curly! :wave: Welcome!
So funny about Bding, get that :spermy: in there LOL
I love these little smiley guys :winkwink:

How was everyone's weekend?
I did a lot of :laundry::dishes:
Swear i was Nesting... Too soon right :p

Hi ladies! I'm cd10 today, ttc #2! Need to start poas to check ov and get bd- ing but I've got flu :sick: bleughhh.

Good luck girls, lets make some October pumpkins :babydust:

Hey girls. I hope everyone is seeing some progress. :thumbup:

AFM, the pain went away. I actually "investigated" for myself. It was a swollen lymph node. It was real sore for about 3 days or so. (TMI) Yesterday I had a bit of spotting when I wiped, but haven't had any since. Of course I am hoping that it is IB, but as we all know bc can throw everything off.

Hi Curly! :wave: Welcome!
So funny about Bding, get that :spermy: in there LOL
I love these little smiley guys :winkwink:

How was everyone's weekend?
I did a lot of :laundry::dishes:
Swear i was Nesting... Too soon right :p

My weekend was great. I actually slept a lot.

The smileys here are the cutest though, aren't they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->