Cd10, ttc #2

Hi Curly! :wave: Welcome!
So funny about Bding, get that :spermy: in there LOL
I love these little smiley guys :winkwink:

How was everyone's weekend?
I did a lot of :laundry::dishes:
Swear i was Nesting... Too soon right :p

My weekend was great. I actually slept a lot.

The smileys here are the cutest though, aren't they?

Oh Let's hope it is IB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:
FX'd!!!!

Yes i love the smileys :)

Hi Curly! :wave: Welcome!
So funny about Bding, get that :spermy: in there LOL
I love these little smiley guys :winkwink:

How was everyone's weekend?
I did a lot of :laundry::dishes:
Swear i was Nesting... Too soon right :p

Thanks for the welcome :hugs:
Ha I know - I'm literally... full of sperm right now! Sorry if tmi! :haha:
The smilies are soo cute!
Weekend was lovely spent it with my sis and then friends - eating yummy food!
Ha nesting....that actually happened to me when pregnant with our son. Other than making sure everything was washed and cleaned and tidied a million times before he arrived, in the early stages of labour in the middle of the night I removed the hood of our cooker and cleaned it and the floors too I think...! :haha:

I agree, having irregular cycles don't make me hopeful at all :/ I really hope it happens these next two months. I don't think i will be able to keep my spirits up if it doesn't. I also don't want to turn BD into a job like i did a few months back, just take it easy and see what happens..... :)

Same here Hun! Fx for all of us! I have a little extra hope this cycle, because I. Think I had a chemical last cycle. Apparently I should be extra fertile this time around. We'll see what happens, right? :shrug:

Hello ladies can I join?
I'm on cd21 and opk went pos last night adn this morning so far! This is our 2nd month ttc no.2 - just got a quick arvo bd in as hubby came home for an hour from work hehehe!
Last month my pos opk was on cd15 - my cycles can go from 27-34 days isn so I've been waiting for what seems like ages for the opk to finally go dark!
Fingers crossed for everyone! :flower:

:wave: Hi Curly! Welcome! 2nd month for #2 here also :) let's hope it's a lucky one for both of us :)

Hey girls. I hope everyone is seeing some progress. :thumbup:

AFM, the pain went away. I actually "investigated" for myself. It was a swollen lymph node. It was real sore for about 3 days or so. (TMI) Yesterday I had a bit of spotting when I wiped, but haven't had any since. Of course I am hoping that it is IB, but as we all know bc can throw everything off.

Oohhh Wanting! That sounds promising! Big FX it's IB!!!!!! :dust:

Wanting- any symptoms yet? Are you just naturally checking for Ovulation? Or POAS? FX'd .

Sooooo, I think I just may be officially in the TWW! We are gunna go for another round or two of BD tonight and Thursday just to cover our bases. If I O like I'm supposed to, it should have happened yesterday sometime. We were able to dtd yesterday AM, so I am confident. Been BD every other day since last week. Needless to say, DH has been enjoying himself haha!

Anyone know when they'd like to start testing? I think I'm going to go for 11dpo, to see if I can get a progression...let's see if I can actually wait that long lol. I started poas at 8 dpo last cycle. :blush:

Oh Bomma That is awesome!!!!!! So exciting!!!!
Congrats on the TWW! I would go again tonight just for reassurance :)

I found out with #1 at 10 dpo on a digi test. I had a feeling i was prego so i figured wth and bamm it showed up. Hoping for the same results this time around, however my wait is super long with these damn cycles.

Is anyone else's B&B website pink? And different? Did they update the site?

They have changed the site kylesmum, if you go to user cp and edit options, you can scroll back and select the bnb momtastic layout so it goes back to the old way. I've done that as I didn't like the new version!

Wanting- any symptoms yet? Are you just naturally checking for Ovulation? Or POAS? FX'd .

My H and I decided in the beginning that we would just let nature take its course. Being a women with baby fever, we all know that one cannot "just let nature take its course." However, I do not want the intimate time between my H and I to become a chore, or a job as I have recently seen complaints about.

So here I am. I am not using opks or temping. At this point, I am checking CM. On CDs 8,9, and 10 I had EWCM. On CDs 11 and 12 it was creamy, but since then, nothing. Luckily my H has no complaints about DTD, so we have been BD EOD.

I have been feeling fatigued and sometimes a bit nauseous. Again, this could be my body adjusting.

I am so tempted to take a HPT on Sunday. Why? Why? WHY? lol. It'll turn our negative I'm sure. I am going to drive myself crazy.

How are things on your end?

Sooooo, I think I just may be officially in the TWW! We are gunna go for another round or two of BD tonight and Thursday just to cover our bases. If I O like I'm supposed to, it should have happened yesterday sometime. We were able to dtd yesterday AM, so I am confident. Been BD every other day since last week. Needless to say, DH has been enjoying himself haha!

Anyone know when they'd like to start testing? I think I'm going to go for 11dpo, to see if I can get a progression...let's see if I can actually wait that long lol. I started poas at 8 dpo last cycle. :blush:

Yay! I have my FX for you!

Well...I would love to start testing now. :haha:

That sounds great! A few months ago when we were "trying" it became a chore, and Hubby was not wanting to as much as me. I was all let's make a baby, baby baby BAby BABY!!!!
So last month we took that month off, and now we are just trying (with me secretly POAS for O day)
SO far he doesn't seem to mind, but i have not pressured the BDing at all this month yet. So we shall see

I should know better because the first time around we were just NTNP and BAM it happened.

How many DPO are you now?

Honestly, I don't know. We're dtd every other day to cover our bases.

Perhaps you can help me.

All of the ovulation calculator I've looked at say somewhere between 20-30 of this month, but why did I get EWCM so early? It's confusing me. AF ended CD 5 (October 12), and I had EWCM on CD 8 (October 15). I had spotting on CD 13 (it was just that day and only once).

I only once had spotting during ovulation. It's very normal. And as long as it is spotting that is ok. So i would count from the day of the bleeding on as CD 13 being 1DPO.
Just my thoughts..... Sooooooo that makes you around 3DPO.

Which means it is way to early to test :p

OK so (TMI) FMU opk test showed negative, today throughout the day i have noticed, EWCM that is stringy and slippery.....
Help! Could this be Ovulation?

:haha: I know it's way too early. My H wants to be with me when I test, so I November 6 will be my test date.

When do you typically test?

I test the OPK's in the AM, but for the pregnancy tests, i was a POAS addict. I would do 2 to three a day, i was wasting so much money, this time i plan to wait at least 10 days.....

To my above info, i think i am starting to be fertile, better get busy HEHE

I am poas addict also!! I use dollar store and Walmart test!!! So cheap and they work just fine!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->