Cd10, ttc #2

According to average, I should be about 3dpo. I'm am experiencing major cramping, like AF heaviness and cramps. They started Tuesday, but went. I've literally had them all day today, with lower backache. It's too early for symptoms! Wtf?! It hurts enough to irritate me...so annoying. But if it's a baby, I'll take whatever lol!! I swear it feels like the stretching that happened with my first pg, but I didn't experience that till like 15dpo! Anyone else having cramping?

Lol. I hope this is it for you! My fingers are crossed.

No cramps over here.

Isn't it crazy what we feel when we are actively ttc lol?! I swear I don't feel anything normally haha! Makes me crazy!!!

No cramping so far today. I totally poas yesterday like a crazy woman. :blush: this tww is going by too slow!!! I actually made my dh come home from work to bd lol!!! In case the cramping was a later O!!! The things we do! (I'm sure he wouldn't complain!)

haha Bomma, you are so funny.
I would be the SAME! I bought PG tests yesterday and wanted to pee on one just to see LOLOL i KNOW im not haha you lasted longer than I would have :p

Doc called me about my 4cm cyst, said it is either going to go away or rupture :X

I saw some goupy stuff when i wiped today, wasn't sure if it was leftover cm or ovulation, tests are still negative, today's was darker, i told hubby we are getting busy twice a day if possible for the next week!!!!! :p

Bomma that's hilarious!! I work at the same place as my hubby and last week one day I walked into his office and it was empty except for him so I winked and did a little bd gesture. He looked scared :rofl:

I'm hoping to ov soon. No + opk yet but it was cd20 when I oved the one and only month I temped and got preg with my dd. we are dtd every other day as well.

Checked this morning. Stilll closed.. lines are darker on opks. I should be getting a Positive in a couple days!!!

Mine (Tmi) was super low open and swollen the past two days, today it has moved up higher and is more firm. The opening seems to have closed tighter than yesterday. Cm is clear, not stretchy or anything. No cramps today, but again TMI...I had a case of the itchies down there lol. Seems to have passed now. I was reading that an irritated vulva could be a preggo sign....I couldn't have thrown anymore tmi is there if I tried lol. Sorry!

Yay Kylesmom! I can't wait till you get your positive! My CP can be confusing, I swear it's always diff, but I've never felt it like it was the past two days. Hoping its a good sign!

so what do you ladies think?
I have serious cramps on my right side.
The fainter test is FM urine and the darker one is just now?
Looks like Ovulation no?

Attachments

• test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 2
Hi girls,

I haven't posted in a few days as my little boy has had tonsillitis :(
How are you all?

Kylesmom that defo looks positive!

So I'm 5dpo today. I have to step away from the bathroom cabinet (I'm hoping for at least another week!) as it's FULL of hpts!

I also had a weird pain/cramp on my left side 2 days ago...too early for symptoms?! Ha I'm gonna try to lay off thinking about it!

Have a lovely Sunday to all :flower:

Thanks girls. Today the opk is darker so I am counting today as O day.

Curly that is so awful. I hope your LO has a speedy recovery! The TWW is going to be so hard!!! Gl at not testin lol almost there!!! That pain sounds good though!

Bomma how many dpo are you?

Aw Curly! Hope your son feels better ASAP! And I don't know how you are controlling yourself lol if I. Had tests in my house I'd be poas on all of them hahaha!

Congrats on O Kyle! How exciting! I think I'm around 7dpo, I'm DYING to test.

Thanks Kylesmom- the antibiotics are helping him now poor bub :(

Here's to your tww! Woop!

BommaMomma - Thanks too :)
Wow 7dpo nearly there! Are you planning on testing on a particular day?
I really want to try and control myself....I look at so many ladies' posts confused about pos/neg...I want to know that when I look at the result it'll be 'real' know what I mean?

Hope your little boy gets better soon curly, it's not nice when they are poorly. My lo is just getting better and it's lovely to hear her chat and giggle again!

Happy oving kylesmum! Still no pos opk here x

Doing good here. 1 DPO LOL and a wayssssss to go!
Did you test again? Anyone else testing?!?!?!

Having a child sick really is no fun. My boy has been sick also. I'm so ready for it to go away.

Ttc really turns us women into hypochondriacs lol.

Lately I've been so emotional. My H asked me what was wrong. Of course I really don't know, so I told him so. He said, "Maybe you're pregnant." Gosh. I hope so!

Kylesmom- that's great!

Anyone else feeling emotional?

I'm always emotional haha! Just tested, probably too early but I feel like I can see "something". Anyone else? I tweaked the crap out I these lol and they were taken right around the 2 min mark. Will take more pics when it dries. Just a cheapie!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79