Cd16 and need a buddy :)

Hi emma, I'm feeling ok today.. Have been having cramping again a little today.
Cervix's is unreachable today although CM is thick and pure White again.

How are you today?

G x

Symptom & emotional update...

So cervixs has became totally unreachable.. CM has went back to pure White and thick,
have been getting AF type cramps feels like she's here. But she's not?
Yesterday DH noticed that I was very irritable and moody, could be PMT..
Then the smorning as we watched some tv I just wanted to cry for no reason ha.

TMI alart...
Bowel movement is still playing tricks between being constapated to diorrhea in the matter of minutes..

Arghhhh this 2WW is so anoying,

G x

Hey g haven't really got any symptoms today other than feel a bit queezy if I don't eat but that's about it oh and still the cm. I don't know if my hpt I done is a bfp or an evap but time will tell I don't want to get my hopes up x x

G I've only gone and done it today without a doubt I got my :bfp: I can't believe it. Come on girlie your turn now x x x

Omgggggggg, I'm so happy for you hunni.. That's jst made my day :).
Congrats!! How many DPO are you know? Did you do a digi?

I've woke up with no symptoms what so ever the smorning except a slight cold feeling.

G x

I teel totally out, only thing giving me hope is that we experianced some of the same symptoms.

G x

I teel totally out, only thing giving me hope is that we experianced some of the same symptoms.

G x

Don't feel out hun, cervix being high is an excellent sign!! I had no other symptoms at this point either :flower:

EMMA - CONGRATULATIONS!! (i've already said it, but i'll say it again :D)

x x x x x x

G x

Don't feel out hun, cervix being high is an excellent sign!! I had no other symptoms at this point either.

Ooh smiley I soo hope so, I've checked cervixs again today and it's still way up there, can just reach the tip of it and no more.. AF is due on Friday so I'm hoping this is it for me to, as I thought cervixs should be low before AF!!

I hope I get my BFP soon how brill would that be, you, emma and me all BFP's from the same thread due days apart from one another :).. Keep FX'd for me ladies.

G x

G - F and firmly X for you hun!! Yes, cervix being high really is a great sign (its not a guarantee as these things never are) but as long as it doesn't come down then looks good for a bfp!! Are you still sticking to not testing until AF due? Come on Friday!! :flower: x x x

G - F and firmly X for you hun!! Yes, cervix being high really is a great sign (its not a guarantee as these things never are) but as long as it doesn't come down then looks good for a bfp!! Are you still sticking to not testing until AF due? Come on Friday!! :flower: x x x

Yes sticking to not testing till af is actualy late so if she's not her by Friday I'll test Saturday cause she's be 1 day late by then.

G x

Hey g well not too sure when I ovd am I but if go by the second opk then only about 11dpo at the min (I think) haha but if go by ff I'm like 20 or somethin remember though I said all my symptoms had gone just felt like I was coming down with a little cold. I've been feeling cold though too!! When you gonna test?

Thankyou agin smiley I still can't believe it you know x x

Hey g well not too sure when I ovd am I but if go by the second opk then only about 11dpo at the min (I think) haha but if go by ff I'm like 20 or somethin remember though I said all my symptoms had gone just felt like I was coming down with a little cold. I've been feeling cold though too!! When you gonna test?

Hi emma I'm going to test Saturday if AF hasn't arrived by then

G x

Hi emma, I must say I've not got a clue how I'm feeling today.. Yeah I know doesn't make sence!! But that's how I'm feeling.

I've been cramping again the smorning like AF is going to come but no sign yet!
Still have no pain in bb's which is very unusual for me tbh.
I've been feeling quite sick last night and today, its more like a nervouse sick feeling??
Felt a bit emotional again lat last night, didn't come to much tho ha..

I'm so tempted to test but I don't want to be upset by the results.. I've got a cheap test just incase I can't resist,

Awwww I just wish one way or the other something would happen ha.

How are you feeling to day love?

G x

Heyg I didn't want to say anythin incase gets your hopes up but honestly hand on heart that is exactly how I was and all of your prev symptoms that was exactly me too!! Don't use ic get superdrugs own x x x

Oh G, i've got everything crossed for you!! What dpo are you today? 11? Do you think you will test?

Have you checked cp today?

x x x x

Hey smiley :) how you feelin?

G please do a superdrug test like now!!! Ha xx

Hi girls, I'm about 10 dpo.. I keep getting my hopes up then I'm making myself forget everything I'm sick of getting hurt every month.

I've been holding my wee in for 2hours know going to test soon only have a cheap test the and a digi? So will just use the cheap one I think.. Will buy more test tomorro and test everyday know till I get BFP or AF get me!

Smiley - I checked CP it's still high, I can feel tge tip of it bit it been up there fir 3/4 days know.

Keep everything crossed for me. How much longer should I hold the loo before testing?

G x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->