Cd16 and need a buddy :)

Hi emma, nice to see you bk.. Where you away on a break?

I'm feeling every emotional today have been crying pritty much non stop since Friday went out for lunch with DH today and just couldn't stop crying at the table do I've bought a wee p-test I'm sure I'm not pregnant but I'm just going to double check ha.

Have got app with doctors tomorro to see if they will give me check over for hormone levels!!

Oooh sorry for the wee rant.. How are you today?

G x

hi ladies! I´m cd19 today and my cycles are 25 days. the witch is supposed to show next thursday, but hopefully won´t. i´m going to test on monday, just because the wait is too much. i´m mad with the symptom spotting, too. the only thing i´ve really had so far is a headache, runny nose, random sneezing, feeling exhausted, and most of all, a fullness and strange tugging in my belly. best of luck to all and lots of baby dust!

Hi MissMaya .. How long have you been TTC?
Good luck with the testing on Monday! Keep us posted
on how you get on :) FX'd.

G x

Yay! I'm feeling much better today about my temp. It raised back up to 98.2. I know I've read everywhere that says its too early for dip but my fx!! I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and see how it is. I've also noticed somethings going on with my body. My stomach has been full, tugging feeling last night in my belly and the other night I noticed short pains in my vajayjay. ?? Also, yesterday I felt like I had a head cold and some sneezing. Don't know what it all means but its just stuff I've noticed.

Yay! I'm feeling much better today about my temp. It raised back up to 98.2. I know I've read everywhere that says its too early for dip but my fx!! I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and see how it is. I've also noticed somethings going on with my body. My stomach has been full, tugging feeling last night in my belly and the other night I noticed short pains in my vajayjay. ?? Also, yesterday I felt like I had a head cold and some sneezing. Don't know what it all means but its just stuff I've noticed.

That's great news about temp going bk up.. Your symptoms sound promising FX'd for you. We all totally deserve these BFP this month. How many dpo are you?

G x

Lol... yes, I can't hold off. :) But I'm trying to wait a little closer to time. Do you think I should test soon?

I would love to be able to hang off till I new AF was late then test but I am constantly thinking about it.. I've still got 5 days till ov then my long 2WW :(. Aaaaarrrrgggghhh, DH always says why test so early if it only upsets you but a don't quite think they understand the feeling that go through your body everything every symptom just makes you want too wee on that stick and get ( | | ) < 2 lines :).

I am on cd 14 and ovulating today, so my 2 week wait is about to begin, I am so excited and hope it works the first time around like it did for my daughter!

I am on cd 14 and ovulating today, so my 2 week wait is about to begin, I am so excited and hope it works the first time around like it did for my daughter!

Best of luck you get your sticky bean. FX'd fir you. When are you going to start testing.

G x

Hi emma, nice to see you bk.. Where you away on a break?

I'm feeling every emotional today have been crying pritty much non stop since Friday went out for lunch with DH today and just couldn't stop crying at the table do I've bought a wee p-test I'm sure I'm not pregnant but I'm just going to double check ha.

Have got app with doctors tomorro to see if they will give me check over for hormone levels!!

Oooh sorry for the wee rant.. How are you today?

G x

hey well i was in london filming then went to wales with the oh and little girl was a nice break passed a few days too im 8 dpo cant belive it i am normally well stressed out by now haha

how many dpo are you?? xxx

oooh how many dpo are you could be implantation??? xx

Hi emma, it's great when the 2WW flys by with you not even noticing it, less stress is always a good thing when TTC.

I've not yet ov'd due to on Friday 5/8 am still temping. Wasn't going to do any opk's this cycle but I have a realy good feeling that this is my mnth do I'm going to buy some after work and do them from today. Hopefully with the opk's & temping I should catch ov.

When do you think you'll start testing?

G x

oooh how many dpo are you could be implantation??? xx

I am 6 dpo today. My temp went down a little to 97.8 but I'm having some mild dull pains in my left side. FX!

Best of luck you get your sticky bean. FX'd fir you. When are you going to start testing.

G x

I am going to start testing August 21st, if I can wait that long! Last time it took well over 2 weeks for me to get a BFP, so I know that I have to be patient and wait 3 weeks so I don't go through boxes of tests like I did last time!

G x

I am going to start testing August 21st, if I can wait that long! Last time it took well over 2 weeks for me to get a BFP, so I know that I have to be patient and wait 3 weeks so I don't go through boxes of tests like I did last time!

Hopefully you manage to hang off, I bought cheap test for this cycle plus had clear blue digi but I wasted about 3 of the cb digi last month so if I can't resist from testing in me 2ww then I'll use cheap one's

G x

Hi girls, how we all feeling today? Any symptoms started appearing yet?

I think my ov my be arriving early have got sharp pain in right ovary! Took opk last night faint line just not dark enough.. So will test when home from work. Temp dipped yesterday and shot right up the smorning from 95.72 - 98.60 had been stead around 96.26 - 96.80!!

What use think ?

G x

hi GX! My temp today is back up to 98.0 a lil higher than yesterday. I think I have a head cold. :( I have been coughing, stuffy, headache, sneezing. UGH!! I ended up going to bed early last night. We had worked hard outside on the landscape for a few hours in high heat. I was wiped out!! Today I have to freeze corn for the winter. Should be a great way to make my day go quicker and get to AF/BPF faster!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->