CD17 postive OPK?? take a look for me?

Jokerette

Mama of 2
Reaction score
Today is CD17... this is the first time i have ever gotten even close to a postive OPK. What do you think? My normal cycles are 27 days, so i kind of figured CD17 would be late.

We just BD'd!! :)

I didnt get to do one yesterday on CD 16 because i worked so late!

Thoughts?

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 34
Is this your first month doing OPKs? I'm not too sure if it's a positive, because some ppl don't get the test line as dark as the control line.. But generally, test line is supposed to be as dark, if not darker.. Your test line looks a tad bit lighter than the control line. Is that how it looks IRL? If it's not your positive, then your REALLY close! test again tomorrow & if it's lighter, then I'd say this was your positive... Sorry, not too much help.. let me know how tomorrow's comes out!

Also, if this is your positive, then you should be O'ing tomorrow or in 2 days (24-48 hours after)... If that's the case & you end up starting your next AF after 27 days since the start of your current cycle, then your LP is about 8 or 9 days long. If you want to lengthen it, you might want to take Vit b6, that'll help.

This is my 2nd month doing OPKs. Part of me wonders if I had tested yesterday if I would have had a darker postive and maybe this is coming down after a surge? Last month I did not have anything even close to this.

hey hun either way it looks good, the month i got my bfp i was so upset that it wasnt going to happen because i got my +opk the day i had to leave OH for 5 days. i thought there was nooooo chance at all but that was my month. if you got you +opk either yesterday, today or 2morrow andu DTD today u should be fine. that means even if it was yesterday then u would O today or 2morrow. so u have it coverd i would say...just try and take ure mind off it and have fun

I think that might have been my surge... if you look at the latest photo I had an even darker OPK the next morning, and then it was gone by noon! I just started charting, so its a little tough to tell... but it looks like my temps are going up and staying just above the coverline!! :)

Do you think? :)

Attachments

• opk2.jpg
    opk2.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 9
Looks like it to me too! Good Luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member