Cd18

LadyAphrodity

Reaction score
Anyone out there with me thinking I'll ovulate tomorrow, cause my opk is getting darker! I need a ttc buddy I don't have many friends here as I am new to my area so online buddies would be great!

Hey! I believe I ovulated yesterday (just waiting on my temps to keep climbing!) and hopefully will confirm on Saturday!!

I don't have many friends in my area either, can get rather lonely :/ Don't know how sane I'd be while TTC if I didn't have the lovely ladies of this community to talk to!

So..welcome!!! :)

I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating tomorrow just got a positive opk we'll I think positive lol putting in the oh so wonderful test room :) yay for a ttc buddy lol this is all so exciting and stressful.

Do you temp to confirm ovulation? Or just go off your positive OPK?

FF gave me solid cross hairs this morning saying that I ovulated CD12....but I don't think that's right. I used my last OPK's this cycle and got negatives until the afternoon of CD12 (that one was almost positive), then CD13 it was getting lighter. I'm 99% sure if I took an OPK the night of CD12 it would have been positive, and in the morning of CD13 my cervix was in SHOW....

So - I think I ovulated CD13...but we'll see I guess! Ha...Just playing around I put in a higher temp tomorrow and it changed my cross hairs to CD13...that's interesting.

(sorry that was a lot of info! Haha..jut needed to type that all out I guess, I'm somewhat confused)

Do you use FF?

I haven't started temping yet, will do nett Time in this doesnt work was Test Out opk this time. I'm a POWs addict apparently got my very positive last night!! So bd this morning when hubby got home.. I don't know anything about cervix stuff so new to all this. Just started using ff and will temp next month if needed. Fx you o'd and we can have the 2 week wait together ... I know I'm gonna be the girl who tests hella early cause I'm appear entry just impatient. Took 3 pol yesterday but glad I did cause I got my positive last night. I'm having small twinge in my right side so I'm hoping that's a good sign the egg released!!!!

I never thought I felt ovulation, but this cycle I got small twinges on the morning of CD13 and I'm pretty sure they were related to ovulation.

I am a total POS addict, but right now I only have 2 First responses's left and I refuse to use them until I have to. I'm trying to stay away from the dollar store because I know I will stock up on those if I come across them and test way too early!!

Yea I never knew there was any pains lol it's amazing everything I have learned in the past month this site is a godesend I totally have like 20 wondfo preg tests and 5 dollar ones... Not even getting a frer until I see a faint line otherwise I'll waste money so anxious since my chemical I got so happy then just nothing :( I just want it to stick actually hoping the chemical helped me I was so irregular only 1 period since february

Okay, you've convinced me to go on Amazon and get some cheapos!! :)

I'm really sorry to hear about your chemical, I can't imagine going through that :hugs:

I was bored this morning and went back to some of my first posts on here and WOW...I knew NOTHING!!! And I mean NOTHING!!! It's so crazy how much I've learned about my cycle from this site...it's empowering really!

So maybe you are 1DPO today? I really think I'm 2DPO...I think my first test is going to have to be Mothers day...there's not way I can let that day pass without peeing on something. I'd be 11DPO.

Lmao my first day will also be Mother's Day cause it's a double whammy for me Mother's Day and my 1 year anniversary with my hubby.

Lmao the cheapys are just good to have for poas addict I mean what would we do without them... I'm guessing today is my ovulation day so do I start today as dpo 1?? I'm so new to this sure not even a month on here and I love it. I'm a housewife so I sit at home on tv or now on here gives me something to do and I love seeing girls post there bfp tests!! The chemical sucked I will admit but honestly it have me hope more than anything with my odd cycles I didn't know of I was even ovulating so at least I know I can get pregnant. Been working to eat healthy and loose weight cause they say it helps pcos only lost 5 PDs but it seems to help and I don't have much to loose lol only about 10 more before it's not healthy lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->