CD2 after a long cycle!! Hoping for a July BFP!! Whose with me??

zelly1

BFP 1st round IVF
Reaction score
Hi ladies, well cd2 for me after a long 41 day cycle. Hoping for a March baby (my birthdays is March so would be lovely).

This is cycle 7, this time I am going to start to temp again, taking soy isoflavones, EPO, and trying pre seed for the 1st time. Also have a dr's appt tomorrow to test for PCOS again and other hormone tests.

Who wants to join me in the ttc journey???

:dust:

so im rite with you im cd2 exactly so using cbfm opk and also temping but ahd a couple of werid long cycle,s as normaly im 21day ccyle well month just gone was 24 but the month b4 was 29day cycle so who knows this is my 2nd month temping but i don,t know what im looking for asked a couple of nice ladies on b&b if they could shed some light on temping as it,s something they really know about so i was blessed last month to know i had ov as my cbfm was always on low until cd17 but frm cd8 to cd16 i got very positive opk and monitor remained on high frm cd18 until i set for new cycle so im ready to crack on with the af ahead [hope it,s over quick]x

Hi, welcome. Let's hope this is a lucky thread x

zelly1 Id love to join!!!

Im on my 1st IUI cylce also doing acupunture

good luck ladies!!! hows everyone feeling?? I know its early!

Welcome. Good luck with iui. I'm hopin not to have another long cycle as its torture being l8 for af and getting bfn. At least with temping will know if and when I o'd x

so seems like we gotta another chart staker love em as i don,t have a clue really gonna need some help when it comes to temping as i,ve never had to temp opk or try it,s just happened i have "5 4 girls 1 son [11,9,5,3, there all the girls] then tnere,s riley who is 18mths so why am i struggling to conceive ;-(

Hi ladies, how are we?

Had drs appt yesterday and got blood test on Mon for PCOS again, thyroid and blood sugar levels and then waiting for an appt for ultra sound on my ovaries. So hopefully know whats going on in about a month. Hopefully Ill be pregnant by then though.

Started oy isoflavones and EPO yesterday. Start temps tomorrow and opks on Mon at cd10

Hi everyone,
I'm CD2 after what felt like forever waiting for my first natural AF after coming off BCP. It was only a 36 day cycle in the end so nothing compared to others on here I suppose! Going to try temping and OPKs this month as I feel I could be waiting a while for my cycle to sort itself out and I don't know if I'm actually ovulating so I feel I need to do something, even though I wanted to just relax and see what happens for a while. Easier said than done, and with me and DH both being 30 I sometimes worry if we've left it a bit late to start TTC.

Good luck to everyone x

Welcome bubbles82. Temping and opks will def help. My af was all over the place after coming off the bcp but hope its more settled for you x

Well I've started temping today, but I'm bearing in mind it might not be accurate for me due to not being able to test at the same time each day, but will have a go anyway just on the off chance it might help. Think I'll start OPKs around CD9 or 10, can't believe I'm only CD3 it's dragging on already! Would love a July BFP but not sure if it's realistic for me so I'm going to hope for mine before Christmas, but hope all you ladies get one very soon!

me too girls im cd5 today im using the cbfm also opk , temping as i,ve had a couple of all over the place cycles these [producys] should at least put my mind at ease as it will be cycle"6 using thje cbfm did conceive in march [2nd] xcycle but sadly m/c in april i do have chidren "5 but really want to be complete so good luck to all the ldies in thread and lets hope THIS is OUR month

Hope you're all ok ladies. Well af all finished now and hopin it will be for nxt 9 months. On day 3 of 5 of soy, will start opks on fri incase I o early and will temp 2mw. Kept 4 gettin last few days!

Hi everyone! This is CD 1 for me after an unusually long cycle of 42 days!! I am really hoping July will bring us all a :bfp: This is our second cycle ttc, I'm not on any meds besides some basic prenatal vitamins. I've already started temping and will be doing some serious :sex: from the 7th - 23rd of July! I will be taking no risks lol! GL to us all and lots of :babydust: !!

Welcome beeba. Gl x

Cd 6 for me. Af finished. Bd starting 2mw. Opks and pre seed arrived 2day. Last day soy 2mw so see if that helps

me to zelly i lso on cd6 and b,dng starts torra so here goes

Good luck for those at BD time!
Only CD4 for me...roll on positive OPK and O and BD time! :)

Well got ultra sound tue now and blood test mon, so 2 weeks 2day will know what's goin on :)

How r the rest of u ladies? X

Well got ultra sound tue now and blood test mon, so 2 weeks 2day will know what's goin on :)

How r the rest of u ladies? X

Ah good luck with all of that Zelly, bet you feel better about getting some answers! I'm not too bad thanks, got over a few negative days, and now I'm CD5, saying goodbye to AF and feeling more positive about this cycle, even though I'm still frustrated at not knowing how long my cycle will be, I'm at least doing something about it this time and trying to work out when O will be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->