CD2 after a long cycle!! Hoping for a July BFP!! Whose with me??

Hi ladies. How are we? Well Drs for me later!! See what they say.

Since Sun (CD16) though I have been spotting brown and red, not much, but when i wipe. V strange, have no idea what that might be :wacko:

Alinboys3 - how u getting on? x

hi zelly im good but bit confused,im on cd 15 today and usually ov cd 13-14,had my peaks on moniter cd 12-13 and + opk cd 13 all set for ov cd 14 but my temp is hardly rising,im not sure if got a faulty thermometer as i normally have a clear rise

good luck for today hun,i have no idea what the spotting could be,did you have an internal as could be from that

Any luck with the OPKs Zelly? CD16 for me now and still negative!

hi zelly im good but bit confused,im on cd 15 today and usually ov cd 13-14,had my peaks on moniter cd 12-13 and + opk cd 13 all set for ov cd 14 but my temp is hardly rising,im not sure if got a faulty thermometer as i normally have a clear rise

good luck for today hun,i have no idea what the spotting could be,did you have an internal as could be from that

Ahh thats weird, maybe it is faulty. How long u had it? Can u change batteries? Keep dtd any way. Thanks - no I have no idea either!! I had internal ultra sound but that was last Tue x

Still - for me too. The 1 this morn was the darkest its been, but not quite a +, may get one later when test. Gl with urs xx

Still - for me too. The 1 this morn was the darkest its been, but not quite a +, may get one later when test. Gl with urs xx

Have you ever had a + on them? I've only just started using them this cycle. I had one which looked darker a few days ago and expected it to get darker again then positive, but it went back to light. I read something online earlier about how some brands show a positive with just half of the line being darker which I've had, but at the time I thought it was negative and I've had nothing else to back up O so still testing!

it doesnt have to be darker can be as dark as just not lighter

Ladies hope you don't mind me joining you? Just a quick thought i have the same prob with opk's so i buy digitals so i can confirm when i think its close to or actually positive. I don't use them for the whole cycle as they are expensive but at least they give you a clear answer of yes or no.....

Ladies hope you don't mind me joining you? Just a quick thought i have the same prob with opk's so i buy digitals so i can confirm when i think its close to or actually positive. I don't use them for the whole cycle as they are expensive but at least they give you a clear answer of yes or no.....

Hi & welcome! :flower:

I bought digitals this cycle too just to back up any possible positives but I've not had any worth backing up! They are crazy expensive so I hope I don't have to use them for too many cycles!

Hi bubbles I know they are silly money!! Good luck to you too!!

zelly how did it go today hun

Hi. Not great. They think i may have cyst on uterus wall but not surd. Have to have another ultra sound in three wks. So non wiser really. Spottin stopped yday so no idea if af or ovulation or wat. Still no positive opk.

Hows u? X

aww its horrible when in limbo

well ff still saying not ov even though had my peaks and pos opk cd 12-13,my temps are just not rising and droppped again today to 97.33,dont know whats going on

Zelly and alin im so sorry your having a rough time! Being in limbo is horrid :( ((hugs))

thanks nim,i really cant understand it i have ov cd 13-14 last few months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->