CD2 after a long cycle!! Hoping for a July BFP!! Whose with me??

Well got ultra sound tue now and blood test mon, so 2 weeks 2day will know what's goin on :)

How r the rest of u ladies? X

Ah good luck with all of that Zelly, bet you feel better about getting some answers! I'm not too bad thanks, got over a few negative days, and now I'm CD5, saying goodbye to AF and feeling more positive about this cycle, even though I'm still frustrated at not knowing how long my cycle will be, I'm at least doing something about it this time and trying to work out when O will be!

Thank u. Hopefully ill get some answers. Well think epo and soy wrked as cd7 and have ewcm. This is earliest I've had it, usually only get 4 2 days so hopefully get more days and o earlier. Opk neg today (but expected that). Haven't started temps as keep wakin up in nite - grr!!

R u tempin? Hope ur cycle is more settled this cycle for a july bfp x

Baby0 you deserted me :( lol,I'm on cd 5, the witch is about to fly of on her broomstick and not return for a few months I hope,hows you,I haven't taken soy this time but am temping and using monitor opks.

Well got ultra sound tue now and blood test mon, so 2 weeks 2day will know what's goin on :)

Ah good luck with all of that Zelly, bet you feel better about getting some answers! I'm not too bad thanks, got over a few negative days, and now I'm CD5, saying goodbye to AF and feeling more positive about this cycle, even though I'm still frustrated at not knowing how long my cycle will be, I'm at least doing something about it this time and trying to work out when O will be!

Thank u. Hopefully ill get some answers. Well think epo and soy wrked as cd7 and have ewcm. This is earliest I've had it, usually only get 4 2 days so hopefully get more days and o earlier. Opk neg today (but expected that). Haven't started temps as keep wakin up in nite - grr!!

I've just started temping this cycle, it's probably not a good method for me as I work 24hr shifts so I can't temp at the same time everyday normally, but at the moment I'm off with a broken ankle so thought I'd take advantage of the situation and I've been temping every morning, it was going ok but I've had a random dip today which is probably due to a bit of a restless night. I'll keep going with it and see if it works for me at all. I'm trying I get hold of some
Clearblue Digital Ovulation kits too, as my ICs don't seem too great and I don't want to miss that egg again! Although after the amount I'm already spending on TTC goodies I refuse to pay full shop price just for OPKs and have been trying to win some cheaper on eBay, been outbid loads this morning though!

This is my first cycle TTC after coming off BC so don't really know how this will go with AF. So OH and I have decided to take a relaxed approach and are just going to DTD every other day. Will probably start testing around the 17th.

I hope we all get our :bfp: in July. :dust:

This is my first cycle TTC after coming off BC so don't really know how this will go with AF. So OH and I have decided to take a relaxed approach and are just going to DTD every other day. Will probably start testing around the 17th.

I hope we all get our :bfp: in July. :dust:

Good plan! Fingers crossed it works out for you! I wish I'd had a plan like that for our first cycle off BCP, as I was on honeymoon and although we did BD a lot, it turned out O must've happened a week or more after I expected, so looking back on my chart now from when AF actually arrived, the only time we went a few days without BD was when I think O must've happened. I've got a better chance of being prepared this time round with OPKs, but still hope to BD every other day now AF is gone and if I get positive OPKs we might crank it up to every day if we're not sick of it by then!

Baby0 you deserted me :( lol,I'm on cd 5, the witch is about to fly of on her broomstick and not return for a few months I hope,hows you,I haven't taken soy this time but am temping and using monitor opks.

so alin3boys she,s left the building af has so the B,ING OPK CBFM CONCEIVE PLUS EVERTING OUT IM GOIN ALL OUT THIS MONTH Waitin on my reading hopfully get it today car,nt wait

the witch has flew,on cd 6 low on moniter,need some opks,not doing soy this month,what name did u give cara will ask her if its nearly done

I've just started temping this cycle, it's probably not a good method for me as I work 24hr shifts so I can't temp at the same time everyday normally, but at the moment I'm off with a broken ankle so thought I'd take advantage of the situation and I've been temping every morning, it was going ok but I've had a random dip today which is probably due to a bit of a restless night. I'll keep going with it and see if it works for me at all. I'm trying I get hold of some
Clearblue Digital Ovulation kits too, as my ICs don't seem too great and I don't want to miss that egg again! Although after the amount I'm already spending on TTC goodies I refuse to pay full shop price just for OPKs and have been trying to win some cheaper on eBay, been outbid loads this morning though!

I still haven't temped as keep waking up in night - grr!! Gl with the opks, im hoping ill get a + end week / weekend, and be back to a norm cycle again. Blood test tomorrow - eek!!

:dust:

Welcome to the new ladies. GL and lots of :dust:

Hope this is a lucky thread

Hi ladies. How are we doing?

ell had bloods yday and internal ultra sound today and from what she said and questions she asked sounds like I have endometriosis :-(
Back to Drs next week for all the results and to confirm

Hi ladies. How are we doing?

ell had bloods yday and internal ultra sound today and from what she said and questions she asked sounds like I have endometriosis :-(
Back to Drs next week for all the results and to confirm

:hugs: I'm sorry :(
Nothing here. Just waiting.

Hi ladies. How r we? Drs appt Tue for me to get results and see whats going on. No + opk yet :-( Bding eod at mo

I just got my peak on cbfm this morning and got my + opk this afternoon cd 12, we bd'd cd 8,10,11 and will bd tonight and Sunday hubby's on days so at work now

Zelly what cd you on

Hope everyone is ok!

Sorry to hear your news Zelly, fingers crossed for you for Tuesday.

I'm feeling a bit fed up today, also BD eod since CD9 but I'm now CD13 and no positive OPK yet. I thought the line had started to go darker today but not aure if it was just wishful thinking, and for some reason I've started worrying I might not be O'ing at all. I've been temping but because I've not been sleeping very well my chart is all up and down and not very helpful...

Hi Ladies. Im on CD16. No + opk yet, thought they were getting darker but nothing near + yet!! Checked CM just a min ago and there was blood!! Im hoping it may be my nails are too long and scratched myself when checking yesterday, other wise god knows what is going on with my body. Still bding eod though since cycle 6

alin3boys - thats good to hear and good bd schedule. GL

bubbles82 - I know how it feels, I can't temp, keep going with the OPKs, ive given up before and then o'd later as af come later o missed it.

:dust:

Didn't get to bd yesterday hubby said wasn't upto it but promised tonight lol,opk still positive and still peak on monitor cd 13 today and temp only went up a little bit so hoping cd 14 is o day as it is normally on cd 13-14 had twinges last night and today on right hand side so thinking going to release my egg from right tube ( saying thay I'm sure I read that u can get the pain in one side and release from other go figure lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->