CD2... anyone with me?

Having my in-laws or parents in the house wouldn't bother me lol When someone is over he tries even harder to make me squirm and make noise so they will hear us LOL such an ass sometimes he is lol but I dont mind lmao

Haha, my hubby would too, but his parents are die-hard church goers. Not sure they'd appreciate our headboard banging on the other side of the wall, lol! :sex:

I mentioned my concern to my husband, so he suggested that we go out for a date night while his parents watch our son... And when we get home late we could sneak off into the basement, hehe :winkwink:
It's gonna be a fun TTC week!! :happydance:

There's always something fun about sneaking around. lol Well for me anyways

yes. lol reminds me of when we were first dating lol We were super bad :o

Nothing wrong with going back to old times to spice things up :)

Shedevil18 exactly. Spicing things up = better sex lol

The better the sex, the more fun this whole TTC experience is. Otherwise it becomes mechanical and hubs starts to feel like a stud horse and the whole thing is frustrating.

Have as much fun as possible with the whole thing!!!

The better the sex, the more fun this whole TTC experience is. Otherwise it becomes mechanical and hubs starts to feel like a stud horse and the whole thing is frustrating.

Have as much fun as possible with the whole thing!!!

Stud Horse!!!! Love it!!!!

Just found out a friend of mine is pregnant... don't get me wrong, I'm excited for her but it hurts at the same time... it was an "accident" for her and here I am struggling

*sigh*

Just found out a friend of mine is pregnant... don't get me wrong, I'm excited for her but it hurts at the same time... it was an "accident" for her and here I am struggling

*sigh*

My sis in law found out she's pregnant 2 weeks ago, and I had just been told that it was going to be extremely hard for me and DH to get pregnant. :( it sucks seeing people get pregnant and we're still stuck in the struggling to conceive boat..

That is why this forum is so valuable. I think all the pregnancies would crack us if we didn't know there were other women like us out there trying for it. It's good to know we are all in the same boat. All trying!

Positive vibes to you all, ladies!

This forum has definitely helped me out, knowing there are other ladies out there going through the same thing and being able to reach out to someone. I am glad I stumbled upon it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->