CD2...Feb is going to be a BFP!!!

babymojo2

Reaction score
Looking for anyone who wants to be a buddy! Ugh I'm so frustrated! Every month you think this is going to be it! So I'm thinking it again no doubts Valentines day 2011 is going to be it!!! who wants to join me in staying positive so we get a positive :bfp::happydance:

Yay! Possitive vibes your way! Im testing a few days
After you ! :)
Good luck darling!
Baby dust to you all!

Positive thinking!! Thats what im trying out this month!!
AF is due on the 11th feb (the day I move house) If af doesn show then I will prob wait an extra few days until valentines day and test then... will be a lovely treat for us both!!

I'm always happy to find a new buddy! I'll be TTC around Valentine's Day! Room for one more buddy?

Sending u luck and baby dust!

Got my AF today and totally gutted!

But time to move on...feb is cycle #5 and hopefully is the month!!!

Goodluck ladies

xxx

Sorry to hear AF got you today.
I really hope this is our month! The romantic month!! ;)
Time to got some BFP's ladies! Xx

Hi can i join pls, got my af today after having a positive O test and 100mg of clomid......

So today is CD 1 and will be starting clomid tmrw at 150mg....

anyone want to b buddies?? xx

Sure sure!! Join in! BFP's for romantic February!! How long have you been TTC for? This is my 3rd month. Hoping this is the month! X

Awh good luck to all!
Ive been TTC for 6months. Im hopefull!
scared to test again and have a bfn. But i guess time will tell!
but having other ladies to talk to/who understands makes
The world of difference! Xox so thanks ladies!
Baby dust to all!
:)

Feeling a bit better about things today....seeing the positive side of maybe having a glass of wine on the weekend and I get to play hockey this weekend aswell!!! I'd initially told my team i wasn't available just in case i got a BFP, hate lying to them but I get to play now and i'm really looking forward to it!

Hopefully this month will be the one..my af won't be due till the around the18th but i don't think i'll be able to resist testing on Valentines Day!!!!!

Goodluck everyone...:happydance:

Well I've enjoyed my weekend, played hockey and had a drink but now its like only CD5.....this is going to be a slow couple of weeks till Ovluation.....its bout CD17 for me....I hate this bit as there is just nothing you can do but wait......

how is everyone else getting on?

Great that you had a nice weekend playing hockey and relaxing a bit!
I'm on cd 11. Ive been having a lot of twinges in my ovaries so not sure what that is about! My sister in law seems to think i'm ovulating. It's a bit early for that surely? I always thought I Ov'd around day 15 ish..... I haven't had any CM yet. really weird!
I really hope this is our month though!!

Great that you had a nice weekend playing hockey and relaxing a bit!
I'm on cd 11. Ive been having a lot of twinges in my ovaries so not sure what that is about! My sister in law seems to think i'm ovulating. It's a bit early for that surely? I always thought I Ov'd around day 15 ish..... I haven't had any CM yet. really weird!
I really hope this is our month though!!

Thanks MummyP2b:thumbup:

Your twinges could be your body getting ready for ovulating, i don't seem to get ewcm till day before sometimes....goodluck:hugs:

Thank you! :)
I am going to start temping tomorrow. I wasnt going to bother this month but it was suggested that I did it to see if I could catch the rise in temp when i Ov! so I'm hoping its just getting ready for it. I haven't experienced twinges like that before so I sure hope this is the month and I'm releasing a darn good egg! :)

Hi All - My AF started yesterday so I'm cd2 now. I will be testing right around Valentines day possibly dpo11. I'm not due until the 18th but never know. Baby Dust to All !!! I think it is our month :happydance:

Hi All - My AF started yesterday so I'm cd2 now. I will be testing right around Valentines day possibly dpo11. I'm not due until the 18th but never know. Baby Dust to All !!! I think it is our month :happydance:

Gosh thats a short cycle...i'm a bit jealous!!! i'm CD8 now but by valentines i'll probably only be about 10dpo.....seems like ages away....can't wait till next week when we can actually start :sex: at least then you feel your getting somewhere...i hate all this waiting around for ovulation...but at least i'm lucky to get ovulation each month i guess....

i told my mum yesterday that we were ttc....she was excited but really calm bout the whole thing and its really made me relaxe about it too...feel less stressed already....love my mum:thumbup:

hope everyone else is getting on ok!!! anybody near ovulation yet???

Getting close to ov going to start BDing today and see what happens - I don't temp just aware of my cm and base my cycle off of that - although I heard if you BD at least 3 x wk after AF your likely to conceive. That sounds fun to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->