CD2...Feb is going to be a BFP!!!

I am now on cd18 and 4dpo!!! All I can do now is...wait! ugh!
I think I've done enough... I hope I've done enough!

My mum kind of knows were are ttc. In my first month of ttc I was convinced I was preg because I had all the symptoms but I wasnt... I was just very in tune with my body that month.
Because I was having all these symptoms etc I wanted to ask her advice on a few things (wasn't a member on BnB then). So the other day she asked me how the baby trying 'thing' is going now we have to move house in under 2weeks. I told her we were just taking each day as it comes and just concentrating on other things at the mo so if it happens it happens.... she was ok.
She is loves to know whats going on in EVERYONEs lives and likes to guide and advise a bit too much bless her!!
I love my mum and tell her pretty much every thing. I know she will be over the moon completely, 100% when I tell her I'm pregnant. :)
I kinda wish I hadn't of said anything to her in the first place and let it be a big surprise!
I know my dad will be happy too :)
Everyone is expecting it so it's just a matter of when...
:)

Mummy2B
Its a bit like that isn't it i think everyone we know has been waiting for us to announce our BFP ever since we got married!!! Well Fx'd it won't be too long...i can't wait to tell my mum and dad i'm pregnant...i just know they will be soo over the moon....just hope hope hope this is the month:flower:
:dust: to all

fx'd for this month!!
There are so many people in our family who I know will be over the moon too!
Newlyweds that love kids..... hehe!!

How's things today? x

Feeling positive today...looking forward to hopefully Ovulating this week. Booking a holiday for 2 weeks in June aswell hopefully in the next couple of days so thats something to look forward to and take my mind off TTC which has got to be a good thing!!!
hows u? when you testing..soon??

A few cramps here and there. A few boob twinges but nothing much going on in the way of "symptoms"
I had a pool of CM when I wiped today which was weird but nice to see, I've been fairly dry on and off this month.
Lets hope it's all a good sign! 5dpo today.

I'm due on the 11th feb but decided i'm not going to test until 14th (valentines day) if AF hasn't showed - It will be either an amazing treat or a big sob on the sofa in our new place that night (we move house on the 11th feb)
BIG DAY!!!

I really hope this is THE month!! (well cycle) xx

Best of luck and baby dust to all my February TTC ladies! I'm going to start TTC around Valentine's day. We'll be moving out of this dump we live in on March 1st. I can't wait!!! Also, one of my best friends is going to start trying for #2 at the same time, so we might go thru a pregnancy together. That will be nice, I think = ) Exciting stuff!

That'll be so lovely if you end up going through pregnancy together :)
I would love to go through pregnancy with someone.
My sister in law is 10 weeks preg, im really hoping that this is the month I get my bfp as then we can at least experience some pregnancy together! :)
Expensive for the grandparents!!! :)

Good luck with the move etc. :)

ARGHHHH:growlmad:

FF just put my ovulation day as CD11 ... as in last saturday!!!! I'm not expecting it till this friday and we didn't even :sex: leading up to then!!!!

please someone tell me FF is wrong and will sort it self out in a few days!!!!!

Well FF gave up on the idea of me Ovulating on CD11 thank god but i was kinda hoping to O yesterday but -ve OPKs and lack of O pain and no temp rise today however i started getting lots of EWCM last night so hopefully will O today...i really hope i do as i don't think my DH will cope if i telll him we have to keep BDing EOD after today....he needs a rest....so do i to be honest:haha:

How is everyone else out there.....into your TWWs??? any symptom spotting going on???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->