Cd2, first round of clomid, anyone with me?

no.. lol sorry i'm still learning all the lingo here..

Taking it CD 5-9...

I'm still confused :haha: which CD are you on? Hopefully it does the trick for you!!!!

A little over an hour until my ultrasound!

hahaha

Cycle Day: 7
Day of Clomid: 3

timeline the dr gave me is:
1-4 nothing
5-9 Clomid
10-14 nothing
15-25 BMS
26-32 Progesterone
33 test if + continue progesterone if - stop and start all over.

Oh lol I was guessing that.... BD (baby dance) that is what is used most often around here haha.

That b*tch wouldn't tell me anything! :haha: I asked the ultrasound tech if she would tell me how many eggs we got and she said that she couldn't because the doctors don't like them too :trouble: She goes well it's up to them to decide how many are viable anyways. Well duh but can't you still just tell me how many are there?! Ugh OB appointment in an hour and he will tell me.

haha good to know! eventually i'll learn the lingo :happydance:

ARG! annoying that she wouldn't tell you - good luck @ The OB appointment. We are doing unmonitored cycles ruh roh! hehe

Super nervous - no side effects yet! but hopeful this works..

Unmonitored here too.

Impatiently waiting for your update after your OB appointment. ;)

So we all are trying clomid on different cycle days.
Me: cd4-8
Love2Run: cd5-9
todmommy: cd3-7

Are we all on 50mg clomid ?

We only got one egg, I'm so mad. I already O on my own so the point of clomid for me was to get more than 1 egg so to only get one was very irritating. I had 4 eggs 1 cm, 1.2, 1.3, and 1.5. So we triggered for the 1.5 .....I'm trying to be positive and be happy about the one egg and it is probably better quality but deep down I'm just upset :nope: On a plus side if I don't get preggo he is putting me on 100 mg for next month.

My fingers are crossed that this is one healthy, good quality egg! Also very good that he'll up you to 100mg for next month!! Good luck!!!!

I think other eggs might have time grow. If you ovulate late then cd12 might be early for them to grow to their full capacity.

When are you going for next ultrasound ?

100mg for next cycle sounds good. But I hope that you don't need that and catch that one healthy egg this time.

My OB only gave me clomid 50mg for two cyles.:growlmad:

I won't have another ultrasound. He gave me a trigger shot so I should ovulate tomorrow.

Yea I would recommend my OB to anyone haha he is super proactive

He gave me the option of 5 more days of clomid starting tomorrow with a recheck ultrasound but no guarantee on what would happen and it would double the cost of this cycle essentially so I chose to trigger.

How much the trigger costs ? Is it covered by your insurance ? I would also like to know about cost of progesterone pill or suppositories in the luteal phase if you don't mind sharing. I might need yo go through all these in near future. That's why asking.

progestrone was somewhat covered by my insurance so I paid $25 because it's not just a fertility treatment.

I haven't see any of the bills yet so I'm not sure. I will let you know when I get them though :) if you aren't pregnant by then! For me the cost is in the ultrasound, that is $200-$300 and not covered by insurance so doing 2 in one cycle with no guarantees was more than I was willing to do. If I knew for certain I would have 2-3 mature eggs I would've done it in a heartbeat but my doc didn't sound super optimistic

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->