Cd2, first round of clomid, anyone with me?

I think it would get moved up. Yay for a smiley!! :dance:

Okay so I just thought of this random story because I am a stickler for signs, and I apologize in advance if religious beliefs offend anyone that is not my intention. So a couple months ago DS was telling me a story about how God made him and then sent him down below and then he found me and I asked him why he didn't pick someone else and he said because he was only looking for me. Cutest story ever that got me thinking about what if when we don't get pregnant it's because our little babes haven't found us yet. So last week DS woke up one morning and said he found his baby brother while he was dreaming. Maybe my new little babes has been found! Haha I know I'm just playing a whole mess of stories in my head but I think it's cute and it gives me a little hope haha.

todmommy: That is a cute story! Who knows may be this is a indication that you are indeed pregnant! Not long till we find out! :) With all that BDing your chances are great :thumbup:.

Love2Run: Definitely start BDing. When do you normally ovulate when not on clomid or anything ? Clomid can alter cycle length. I don't understand why your doctor told you wait until cd15 to start BDing!! :shrug: Sorry but I don't know about progesterone thing. Call them and ask about it and say that you have already got your positive opk on cd13.

My doctor told me to start BDing from cd10 every other day and when the opk is positive. But we started on cd12 and I got a +opk on cd14. So get busy :sex:

piper: Welcome piper and congrats on that solid smiley face on opk :happydance: Good luck for IUI tomorrow. Keep us updated. Fingers crossed for tomorrow :)

joy: How have you been ? How is your cycle going ?

I think I have already ovulated but will BD one more time tomorrow just to be safe. Clomid definitely dried me out. I only got ewcm for a day on day before +opk. But we didn't BD on that day. We BDed day before and day after that as I thought it was only the start of ewcm lol :dohh: but that was all for this cycle. I had to use pre-seed each time. But BD on demand can lead to not getting arousal fluid. So then pre-seed comes in handy. :winkwink:

I think it would get moved up. Yay for a smiley!! :dance:

Okay so I just thought of this random story because I am a stickler for signs, and I apologize in advance if religious beliefs offend anyone that is not my intention. So a couple months ago DS was telling me a story about how God made him and then sent him down below and then he found me and I asked him why he didn't pick someone else and he said because he was only looking for me. Cutest story ever that got me thinking about what if when we don't get pregnant it's because our little babes haven't found us yet. So last week DS woke up one morning and said he found his baby brother while he was dreaming. Maybe my new little babes has been found! Haha I know I'm just playing a whole mess of stories in my head but I think it's cute and it gives me a little hope haha.

todmommy: That is a cute story! Who knows may be this is a indication that you are indeed pregnant! Not long till we find out! :) With all that BDing your chances are great :thumbup:.

Love2Run: Definitely start BDing. When do you normally ovulate when not on clomid or anything ? Clomid can alter cycle length. I don't understand why your doctor told you wait until cd15 to start BDing!! :shrug: Sorry but I don't know about progesterone thing. Call them and ask about it and say that you have already got your positive opk on cd13.

My doctor told me to start BDing from cd10 every other day and when the opk is positive. But we started on cd12 and I got a +opk on cd14. So get busy :sex:

piper: Welcome piper and congrats on that solid smiley face on opk :happydance: Good luck for IUI tomorrow. Keep us updated. Fingers crossed for tomorrow :)

joy: How have you been ? How is your cycle going ?

Fairyy-- Thank you!!:flower:

TodMommy--Such a wonderful story! That warmed my heart!:hugs:

Thanks fairyy -- gonna start the BD today...

Heard back from the nurse at my Dr's and she wasn't incredibly helpful... She initially said "Do whatever the Doctor told you..." to which I said EVEN THOUGH I got the positive two days earlier than the Dr Said" She then asked me if the Dr told me to take the OPK... uhhh no but I did anyway... and I might have missed my window if not!

She finally just said (after puting me on hold...) to just move the whole thing up... :dohh: which is fine but then my Dr told me to take a PT on CD 33... so now do I do that on 31?! Arrrgg!:growlmad:

Thanks fairyy -- gonna start the BD today...

Heard back from the nurse at my Dr's and she wasn't incredibly helpful... She initially said "Do whatever the Doctor told you..." to which I said EVEN THOUGH I got the positive two days earlier than the Dr Said" She then asked me if the Dr told me to take the OPK... uhhh no but I did anyway... and I might have missed my window if not!

She finally just said (after puting me on hold...) to just move the whole thing up... :dohh: which is fine but then my Dr told me to take a PT on CD 33... so now do I do that on 31?! Arrrgg!:growlmad:

Is he your regular doctor/primary physician or OBGYN ?

wow you girls are so lucky jumping into the 2ww! I want to read it all about your crazy symptoms and feelings!

Todmummy, your story is lovely... I surely hope that this is a sign for you, and I will pray for my little bean to find its way too!

Today is cd8 for me and i am just sooooooo impatient!!! I can't believe I got to deal with 40-50 days cycles for so long, how did I cope with the wait before precious O?!

I have blood test and u/s monitoring on cd10, hopefully my Ob/gyn will confirm that everything seems as it should on a regular cd10 cycle!

I think I will wait till my appointment on cd10 to start grapefruit juice : I have read that this is eostrogene like (and this is why it increases ewcm), so could potentially affect clomid effects. What do you think?

Love sorry to hear you are having issues at the docs office :hugs:

Joy I agree haha I had 32 day cycles so not even that long but definitely feels like a lot moving from an O date of cd20 to cd14 haha. 50 days would make me batty! I don't think it would affect the clomid. Clomid works by blocking certain receptors which tricks your body into thinking you do not have enough of those hormones and then your body produces more so if the receptors are blocked it shouldn't make a difference how much juice you drink. Although grapefruit juice is known to affect most meds in odd ways so maybe for that reason be cautious. Haha that was oh so helpful :dohh:

I don't have any symptoms really just some mild crampiness. I took an hpt this morning and it looks like my trigger is out of my system so now if I get a positive I know it will be true yay!

I didn't know that grapefruit juice can affect some meds! I drank grapefruit juice from cd10. Still I didn't get much ewcm this cycle. On cd10,cd11 it was kind of watery milky kind and then I got noticeable ewcm on cd13 only (day before +opk). I drank cranberry juice also on cd12. That juice somehow helped me with cm on previous cycles and also prevents UTI. The cranberry juice I have also has some other fruit juices mixed in it but grapefruit juice is pure grapefruit.

joy only 2days till your appointment. Exciting! :)
I felt like you around cd7/8. Within no time you will be in TWW.

todmommy good that you have tested the trigger out of your system. Can't wait for your next test and possible BFP.

I saw some tiny ewcm yesterday night, so had to BD one more time this morning in case ovulation is late. We are done with the BD part. No more BD. lol :haha: Btw I was cramping yesterday like AF cramps. May be ovulation cramps or gas cramps. Who knows!:shrug:

Hi Ladies!!!:wave:

I took clomid from cd2-6 & have been experiencing cramps over the last 4 days. Well, today I got the solid smiley face on the OPK so my IUI will happen tomorrow morning! :happydance::happydance:

Waiting for your update Piper. Fingers crossed!

Yea I'm not sure if it affects all meds but I work in a group home and we aren't able to have grapefruit juice here because of medication reasons. Wacky. Totally agreed on the no more BD'ing, I'm over it! :haha:

Joy I agree with fairyy it feels dreadfully long, I thought the first half of my cycle would take an eternity but in the end it feels like I got into the tww pretty quickly

Do I need to POAS on opk today to see if my surge is fading ? My surge lasts for three to four days. Would it be a waste to do an opk one last time today ? Is there any need for that ?

Lol no need to be wasting sticks :haha: I didn't do one OPK this month. Pretty sure that's the first time in a year or more :haha:

Hi Ladies!!!:wave:

I took clomid from cd2-6 & have been experiencing cramps over the last 4 days. Well, today I got the solid smiley face on the OPK so my IUI will happen tomorrow morning! :happydance::happydance:

Waiting for your update Piper. Fingers crossed!

The IUI went well! I have to get a progesterone test next Wednesday. Looking forward to getting good news after the TWW!:winkwink:

That's great piper! FX'ed you got a little bean in there!

Glad to know that IUI went well Piper :)
Looking forward to see your BFP in next few days.

So we all will be testing around same time. Cycle buddies or I should say clomid buddies :hugs::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->