• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cd2, first round of clomid, anyone with me?

So funny todmommy. I am still laughing :haha: you could be any dpo :haha: lol

I hope you get a darker line tomorrow.

joy: Are you with a RE or OBGYN ?
3 follicles on left ovary with a size of 11m each on cd10 is great.

I have no self control and decided to test tonight on a 2 hour hold. Is this real?! Oh my gosh I'm freaking out!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 8
Wow that's a real BFP. I am freakin' excited for you!
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Thanks ladies!! I can't decide whether to send my doc a message tonight or not. I was about to and then I thought maybe I will just do another one tomorrow morning and then send the message. I get up so early that it won't matter whether I send it tonight or in the morning so I think I will wait.

Wooooooooooooooo! I can definitely see the line! This is awesome!

CONGRATULATIONS Todmommy!!!

Thanks Fairry for cheering me up on my 3 follicles on cd10... Today my opk is getting darker, hopefully it will be positive tomorrow!

My doctor sent me for a blood test today and it came back as hcg <1. I have no clue how I got four positive pregnancy tests and a negative blood but looks like it can happen. I am assuming that AF will arrive on time and then I will start a new round of clomid on cd3. I don't feel like 5 days is enough to get past this utter confusion and am contemplating taking a month off but I will see how I feel when the time comes.

My doctor sent me for a blood test today and it came back as hcg <1. I have no clue how I got four positive pregnancy tests and a negative blood but looks like it can happen. I am assuming that AF will arrive on time and then I will start a new round of clomid on cd3. I don't feel like 5 days is enough to get past this utter confusion and am contemplating taking a month off but I will see how I feel when the time comes.

Oh no! I'm sorry! It appears that you're experiencing a chemical pregnancy. :hug:

I don't think it is. I took a test this morning that was positive and one when I got home that was positive. Something is going on with the tests, if I was having a chemical my hcg wouldn't have been <1. That is my only saving grace in this situation is that it isn't another chemical.

I don't think it is. I took a test this morning that was positive and one when I got home that was positive. Something is going on with the tests, if I was having a chemical my hcg wouldn't have been <1. That is my only saving grace in this situation is that it isn't another chemical.

I hope that you're right about the faulty tests. Either way, it's unfortunate that you're going through this.

I don't understand this! Try a different test along with FRER with same sample.

Either FRER is faulty or it is chemical.
I am sorry that you are going through this.:hugs:

Have you tried any other tests todmommy ?

Piper: Any symptoms ?

joy: Did you get +opk ?

Love2Run: How are you ? What's the update ?

Have you tried any other tests todmommy ?

Piper: Any symptoms ?

joy: Did you get +opk ?

Love2Run: How are you ? What's the update ?

I'm not symptom spotting. It causes too many mind games for me!:wacko: :headspin:I'm 8diui today. Yesterday, I had my progesterone check & the level was 24.8! So excited! Looking forward to seeing a BFP next week!:laugh2:

So how's your cycle going? Which dpo are you on?

Super exciting piper!!

I took a Wondfo this morning which was completely negative so it was just bad tests :dohh:

I have an internship starting in about month where I will not get paid and that will be for about 4 months so we won't be doing any medicated cycles during that time in an attempt to not rack up more debt. But since this upcoming cycle will be our last medicated cycle for a while and we are both still working we have decided to give it our all and do iui

Damn those new FRER's. :gun::grr:

I very excited that you are going for IUI. I am hopeful that it will work for you. Keep me posted everything about your cycle because we may need IUI too. But I am debating whether to go for IUI first or to go for laparoscopic surgery to check and remove endometriosis if any. :-k

Next cycle is my second and last cycle of clomid with timed BD.

I will absolutely keep you posted! I still have to talk to my doctor, he offered it last month right away so I am sure he won't have any issue with going that route I am just not sure if it changes anything. DH is not thrilled, he is very weirded out about doing his business in a doc office and in a cup :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->