Cd2, first round of clomid, anyone with me?

Cajadaem

Reaction score
I am on cd2 today. I will be taking 1st round of clomind this month, 50mg.
Also i will be temping, and have cbfm advanced, so hoping this could be the month maybe wishful thinking, but positive thoughts
Is anyone else on cd2? Or 1st round of clomid? I would love to meet some people in same situation, to talk about everything we are going through

I am on cycle day 3 today, just took my first clomid. This is my first clomid cycle as well, I'm very excited! And a little scared!

Hi. This is day 5 of my cycle and I started my first round of Clomid last night on cd4(50mg).

Hey fairyy! I am taking my last pill tonight. Me and DH are very ready for the pills to be done so I can regain some of my sanity :haha: Are you doing anything with your clomid like iui or trigger? We are doing an ultrasound on cd12 with a trigger shot and times intercourse

:hi: todmommy!
No just Clomid and timed intercourse. My doctor was suggesting clomid with IUI. But I wanted to try clomid with timed BD first. She told me to take from cd5-9. But I am fling cd4-8.

Is there any reason why your doctor suggest to take it from cd3-7 ?
You have good chances with ultrasound and trigger shot. :thumbup:

Sorry, i have to come back and say i freaked a bit, about the side effects of clomid, and have ended up delaying the starting of these until September. I am such a worried, and read so many negative things about the side effects, i chickened out :-/
I do hope it works for you guys tho, for now i am using the clearblue advance fertility monitor for the first month. Will see how that goes :)

Cajadaem, I have taken two pills so far and I don't have any side effects from it.

Good lck with the fertilty monitor. Update us how it goes!

Hi girls! I just wanted to offer some input, I had a thread like this last month when I started Clomid. I am now in the TWW of my 2nd Clomid cycle. The first month I noticed no side effects at all. I always take it at night with 2 tylonol PM. My second cycle I noticed hot flashes and nausea for two days after my last pill but not during the pills. One thing you girls should be looking out for is shortlp/thin uterine lining. My LP was short my first clomid cycle (9days) and my period was very light and short indicating a thin uterine lining which is a side effect. I am working on these issues naturally for this cycle. This cycle I have had a cup of raspberry leaf tea every day, I take B6 and vit C, I did a castor oil pack daily 1st half of cycle and I took evening primrose 1st half of cycle to help with these issues. Thus far I have increased my LP, I am 11dpo. Just something to keep an eye out for. Also, my first cycle I did not ovulate until CD 19. I was really freaking out thinking that 50mg wasn't going to work for me but it did!

Good luck, I don't know if I will be back on this thread but feel free to PM me.

Caja I'm sorry :hugs: I complained and complained haha but now that it is done it seems like 5 days didn't take that long and I feel great! Hopefully the monitor is good for you!

Fairyy my doc said we could do iui right away too but I didn't want to jump right to iui. Since I didn't want it though he said ultrasound and trigger would be a good idea and give us a leg up so to speak. My ultrasound is in 2 days and I am getting so excited and anxious! I am really hoping there are 3 mature follicles or at least 2 but want to make sure there are less than 5 :haha: So picky! I must be having high hopes because I asked DH to take the middle seat of my second row out yesterday. I was like well if we have twins Asher needs to be able to get to the third row easily :haha: like it really needed to come out already :dohh:

I'm not sure why my doc suggested 3-7 :shrug: Today is your last pill right! Yay!

Yay today is my last pill. :p

Woohoo your ultrasound is in 2 days!! Exciting!! :D
Are you using opk too ? I think you don't need to as you are having ultrasound. Btw we are close in cycles. I see you are cd10 today and I am cd8.

I haven't started using opks, I will in a couple days probably. I usually don't O until cd20 so I probably won't worry about it until the day of trigger although we are BD'ing every other day anyways and I am temping and after trigger we will BD every day so the opks will sort of be a waste :haha: We are close in cycles! Maybe we can both get our BFP's at the same time!

Fingers crossed for BFP for both of us in few days. :)

How many hours or days after trigger your are suppose to ovulate ?
I will start opk from cd12.

I think it is anywhere from 12-36 hours.

What day do you normally O?

I normally "O" between cd14 to cd16. Sometimes cd17.

That's coming up quick! Within a week you will O!!!

My ultrasound is in 5 hours! I am so excited/anxious!! I am hoping the tech will tell me how many eggs and what sizes so I don't have to wait for my ob to tell me at 2:30 haha. I will update after my appointment!

I am so excited to hear about your appointment today. Good luck. Can't wait for your update.

Hi Ladies!! So glad I found this!! I am on Day 3 of Cycle 1 w/ Clomid (CD 7). I am hopeful this works for me! Also, prescribed progesterone. Good luck ladies!

Welcome Love2Run!
So are you starting clomid from today ?
I hope clomid works for you and all of us.

How long your LP is ?

Started clomid on Monday.. so today is day 3... I take it in the evening. My LP is usually shorter 7-8 days so that is the reason for the progesterone too!

So you are taking from cd1-5 ! Is that right ?
I also took the pill after dinner and I didn't have any side effects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->