CD2 - Hoping for a BFP for Christmas

Faythe

Slightly Crunchy
Reaction score
Hey Girls,

Im on CD2 of our 1st Cycle and hoping to get a BFP for Christmas. Anyone want to be my TTC buddy? :blush: xx

Hey hunny I would, Im on cd8 of my first month ttc#2 and also hoping for a xmas :bfp: xxx

Oh, me too! I'm on cycle 3 of ttc #1 and am really hoping for a BFP as a wonderful christmas present for my DH! I am currently on CD26, FX'ed! So can you tell us a bit about yourself? I am Court, btw. :) :flower:

Hey again ladies. I'm now on CD10, so just paying attention to my body to spot when I do ovulate. But to be on the safe side me and the OH are going to :sex: for the next few days to make sure we don't miss it! Not doing anything extra other than just keeping an eye on my CM to track ovulation. Just eating better and healthier and cutting back on tea.

Me, well I'm 23 years old. Living in Berkshire in my own place with my lovely OH. I work in Sales and Web Marketing. That's about it really. Well apart from disclosing my real name.

How's everyone doing? xxx

I'm doing well just being a lazy bum today. I need to get up and do something.

I'm doing well just being a lazy bum today. I need to get up and do something.

I've actually managed to get a whole weekend off! Going to kick back and relax this weekend (and jump the OH's bones hehe) xx

hey hunny, hows the cycle and BD :sex: going? Im on cd14 now :yipee: Im pretty sure I will ovulate tomorrow or monday as my OPK lines have been getting each day.

Do you have a ttc journal?

xxx

hey hunny, hows the cycle and BD :sex: going? Im on cd14 now :yipee: Im pretty sure I will ovulate tomorrow or monday as my OPK lines have been getting each day.

Do you have a ttc journal?

xxx

Hey :D

I'm on CD13 now and we've been doing the deed all week as I have been tracking my CM and it seemed like I was/could have been ovulating.

I haven't, no. Just been jotting dates and stuff in my diary.

Ooo sounds promising hun!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back