CD2 TTC#1 Need a buddy:(

babybumpz

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I am 30 and this is our 2nd month ttc#1. Af came yesterday and i stayed in bed all day being depressed. I never imagined how heartbreaking it was after being convinced I was pregnant. Most of my friends conceived on first month, so I guess I was hoping I would too. I bought a basal thermometer, and OKP's for this month, hoping to get a BFP. I am still very knew to all of this.
DH thinks its a bad idea because he says I will just stress my self out.
I would love a buddy to talk to through this process :)

Instead of OPKs this may be a better idea, or a cheaper one if you ever have to chart in the long run. Ovulation microscopes or saliva ferning scopes, allow women to identify their most fertile days by observing the visual changes that take place in saliva throughout the monthly cycle. Just prior to ovulation, women experience an "estrogen surge," and a distinct fern-like pattern in the saliva becomes visible under the microscope due to increased estrogen levels. Because the estrogen surge typically precedes the luteinizing hormone surge (luteinizing hormone is the hormone detected by urine-based ovulation tests), ovulation microscopes can often provide more advanced notice of ovulation, giving trying to conceive women more time to appropriately plan their “baby dancing”.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->