CD22 today - anyone else???

Sarah69

TTC for 5 years
Reaction score
I'm on CD22 of a 29/30 day cycle.

I refuse to test early but would just like a "buddy" to keep me going until the witch is due (around the 8th July).

:dust:

Hi, the witch is due to visit me on 8 July but I won't be testing till 10 July so I will keep you going :hugs:

Hopefully the old :witch: knows she's not welcome and will stay away from you :dust:

Thank you! I'm trying sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard not to symptom spot as I know from many previous times that anything can happen and nothing is unusual.

All the best and here's to this being our lucky month. xx:hugs:

No symptom spotting as many of the women how have their BFPs never had symptoms :hugs:

Think how proud of yourself you will be if you don't test early and don't symptom spot :thumbup:

I will be strong and NOT test and NOT symptom spot - keep in touch. xx

Excellent and I promise no testing early or symptom spotting either :thumbup:

I've got my beady eye on you two, otherwise I'll be after you both with my :trouble: and sit you on the naughty step!!!xXx

Hi I´m CD23 today can I join? I can´t symptom spot when it comes to boobs as OH turned over in the night and clouted me with his elbow in the left bby, so it hurts like hell anyway. I´m not much for symptom spotting as last time I got BFP I never had any symptoms. So don´t be a symptomotamus stick with us!!
Not feeling hopeful but you never know fingers crossed this is a lucky thread, baby dust!!

Hi I´m CD23 today can I join? I can´t symptom spot when it comes to boobs as OH turned over in the night and clouted me with his elbow in the left bby, so it hurts like hell anyway. I´m not much for symptom spotting as last time I got BFP I never had any symptoms. So don´t be a symptomotamus stick with us!!
Not feeling hopeful but you never know fingers crossed this is a lucky thread, baby dust!!

Of course you can join Natsby :hugs:

My DH routinely rolls over in the night and hits my boob or squashes a nipple with his elbow and it does hurt like hell :wacko:

My DH routinely rolls over in the night and hits my boob or squashes a nipple with his elbow and it does hurt like hell :wacko:

An occupational hazard eh?:winkwink:

An occupational hazard eh?:winkwink:

Just a bit :) See there is a downside to large boobs (apart from gravity) :rofl:

Ha ha mine are practically non existent and he still managed to get me a good un, so it isn´t just the ample breasted who are in danger!

Hello all. I'm struggling today - keep bursting into tears :sad2:

It's a bit early for PMT to start but I had an overwhelming urge for chocolate so had to go and get some Maltezers - wish I hadn't now as made me feel a bit sick :nope:

Anyway, how is everyone doing? I hate this waiting game, even though you'd think I'd be used to it by now...................

xx

Sarah :hugs: The stress and frustration of the 2WW is bound to make you emotional :hugs:

I buy Minstrels and keep them in the freezer as it takes so long to eat one by the time I'm finished it has dealt with my chocolate craving :thumbup:

Hello all. I'm struggling today - keep bursting into tears :sad2:

It's a bit early for PMT to start but I had an overwhelming urge for chocolate so had to go and get some Maltezers - wish I hadn't now as made me feel a bit sick :nope:

Anyway, how is everyone doing? I hate this waiting game, even though you'd think I'd be used to it by now...................

xx

Hi Sarah - can I join too...day 24 for me and really struggling. Let's all stick together and get through this...tick tick tick that's me watching the clock and crawling through the hours of this 2ww

:hugs: to everyone

Hi Both of you - good advice re Minstrels :winkwink:

Yes of course Greenfingers - I think the 2ww gets worse as you get nearer to your AF due date. It is a huge rollercoaster of emotions which does take it's toll month after month.

Anyway, on a positive note - here's to our BFP's this month :hugs:

Oh no I just raided the freezer for ice cream with all this chocolate talk....yumm anything to help the 2ww hey!

There is nothing good in my house except a bag of jelly bellies I am suppose to wrap for my neice's birthday.....Frozen grapes just isn't doing it for me today....

Hmmm....she will still get a beautiful diary with a lock and key, as well as some very fancy pens.....
:dohh::dohh::dohh:
:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back