CD22 today - anyone else???

I´m afraid I might cave and test tomorrow, I´m giving my self the excuse that we don´t need to go for the SA if it´s bfp...but I know that is just an excuse. How do you stay strong?

How many dpo are you?

I am not strong...I started testing at 9dpo...

Natsby there is logic in your thinking :thumbup:

I stay strong by having no hpts in the house. I did have some and DH hide them but then when sorting his office (at home) about a week ago he threw them out and didn't realise :dohh: So if AF doesn't show I will go and buy a nice expensive digital one :)

I am 9 dpo today, so I could test tomorrow, but from past experience it would be a waste of a test. We might wait to do the sa till monday and I´ll test on Sunday. If I can hold out.

I've just read on another threat that you can use OPK's as a pregnancy test - I wish I hadn't read that as I will be sorely tempted to try as I have about 4,000 OPK's upstairs (well about 20 actually).

Tell me it's not true???? :wacko:

Can't help not heard that :shrug:

I have heard that if you leave an OPK just used near a just used hpt it can affect the hpt's result but not sure how

Ok I shall ignore that as best as I can. I've not heard what you said either so I shall just leave it there I think!

Hi ladies, have a lovely distraction today ....I am off to see Take That...woo hoo!

I have to admit I'm struggling right now, just don't believe it's going to work this cycle and we did everything right. Feeling very fed up and sorry for myself, only 9dpo and so long to go yet, this is so hard :cry:

How's everyone else this morning?

Ok I did cave and test and it was BFN, but then I won´t believe it until I´m 14 dpo, so why do I do it?? Weird thing is I feel pregnant this month, generally I don´t symptom spot or even feel optimistic but this month my brain is being mean to me and playing silly tricks. Ok lets see if I can hold of testing again till Monday.
Greenfingers enjoy Take that!!

Natsby - sorry about your BFN...keep thinking positive and if you ever find the switch to turn off your mind let me know, I am seriously considering hypnotherapy as the mind is so cruel!!

Good luck for Monday, thinking of you xx

Greenfingers - have fun at Take That - a good distraction!

I'm ok, I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/M.E. and not feeling so great today but it IS Friday and so that means I have my lovely hubby at home all weekend - another good distraction :D

Natsby - sorry about your BFN...keep thinking positive and if you ever find the switch to turn off your mind let me know, I am seriously considering hypnotherapy as the mind is so cruel!!

Good luck for Monday, thinking of you xx

Thanks, I bought a hypnotherapy for infertility mP3 from hypnosisdownloads.com and I use it all the time, I do find it helps me relax and I think I am less stressed than before. I guess a personal session would be better but this is cheaper!

CD26 now - how is everyone else doing? I haven't caved in and tested but feeling rather like PMT is taking over though................:wacko::wacko:

Well I think this may not be my month as it looks like my temps are going to copy last months but I'm ok with that as DH & I gave it our best shot :) But only time will tell for me :)

Hoping the old AF :witch: stays away from you :dust:

Well I think this may not be my month as it looks like my temps are going to copy last months but I'm ok with that as DH & I gave it our best shot :) But only time will tell for me :)

Hoping the old AF :witch: stays away from you :dust:

Dude...your temp is rising...still looks good....:winkwink:

MacWooly, I'm with Indigo! It looks better than last month's. Similar yes, but the temps are higher.

Shelley! I thought u were a newbie for a sec....Dig the new avatar!

Thanks ladies :hugs:

I am probably trying to prepare myself for AF :) I'm hoping temps stay up tomorrow but not getting my hopes up :)

I hear ya, Macwooly! I just always assume the negative, that way if it happens, it'll be a nice surprise. :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->