CD22 today - anyone else???

Hi all, my temps dipped today and I just know that's it...Really struggling the last few days, just wish she would hurry up and arrive! We did everything we could this month, just really feel it isn't going to happen without help :nope:

Greenfingers :hugs: Hoping tomorrow's temps don't dip further for you and that this is still your cycle :hugs::dust::hugs:

Well I'm now on CD29 so tomorrow or Friday is D-Day for me. Getting lots of signs that AF is on her way tho' :nope:

Having pains on and off the last few days, terrible hot flushes, bloated all the usual rubbish!

I'll be disappointed as usual as we tried really hard this month.

How is everyone else?

Well AF turned up this afternoon with her bags for a visit!

Saw the doctor today to get my DH's SA results which aren't all normal but loads better than his last one in 2009 :happydance: But we have to go back for an appointment on 25 July to start getting a referral to see an FS. Still a little in shock that the GP mentioned it as I didn't think we were anywhere near that stage but apparently the doctors won't count my break from TTC as it was for medical reasons so apparently I am starting cycle 15 of TTC :)

Sorry to hear AF reared her ugly head :growlmad:

But good news re the rest :hugs:

God only knows what number cycle we are on as been TTC for 5 years with a couple of 5/6 month breaks along the way.............

I have a huge tummy tonight - be lovely if it was a pregnant tummy but I won't give up!
xx

I was feeling ok till she said 15 cycles then I felt tearful about it all but I know it's not long really.

Don't they say the best things come to those who wait? :)

I was feeling ok till she said 15 cycles then I felt tearful about it all but I know it's not long really.

Don't they say the best things come to those who wait? :)

No it's not that long, think of it as just over a year.

Yes they do say that! That's what I'm hoping even though it's a long, long wait............

I struggle with coping with the disappointment month after month but I think we must be very STRONG women to keep going and not giving up.

It may be misplaced optimism but I feel in my heart I will get my BFP one day I just don't know when :)

I really hope you don't wait too much longer for your BFP as you have been so patient :hugs:

I feel the same - to work so hard at something there must be a reward one day :)

I hold on the the hope as I managed to get pregnant before so it can happen again..........

I really hope you get your BFP soon too. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->