Cd3, need some buddies please:) xx

Sorry to hear you're out this month Indigo :hugs:

Luvmydoggies - :hugs: as it seems we suffer similar AFs :hugs:

:dust: to all :dust:

Hi indigo,am so glad u have joined us,we will have some fun and hopefully cheer u up, am so sorry u are out this month,:hugs:,Macwooly hope u are ok Hun,u have a had a rough ride this month ,:hugs::hugs:Xxxxx

Thanks D! Not certain, now, if I am in fact out. Everything is wonky! We shall wait and see...

Macwooly hope u are ok Hun,u have a had a rough ride this month ,:hugs::hugs:Xxxxx

Thanks for the :hugs: Well still no AF so tomorrow morning I'm POAS again and if still a negative then I'm starting EPO and hoping it triggers uterine contractions and gets AF started. I'm not the most patient person in the world and I'm just wanting to start cycle 2 of TTC #1

How is everyone today? Loads of :dust: to you all :dust:

So u are still in indigo?:hugs::hugs:

Oh, I am not sure...to my surprise, I felt a bit wet so i ckecked and yep, some cm down there...and then POAS and got a line...But it is waaaaay too early for me. I don 't know what is going on! I am going to POAS again tonight. It's soooooooo early for me..

Hi...Can i join you all...
I am on Day 4 of my 1st cycle of using CBFM..
:dust::dust::dust:
xx

Hi seashells,of course u can,am on cd6 today this is my third month of using the cbfm,good luck :dust::dust::dust:

Hi seashells,of course u can,am on cd6 today this is my third month of using the cbfm,good luck :dust::dust::dust:

Thank you :flower: Lets hope this is our month!!! I know its silly but i cant help wondering if i ll be one of the lucky ones who gets bfp on 1st cycle with cbfm,seems to be quite a few who its happened to.
:dust:

Well u never know ,we have quite a few at the minute,:thumbup:Hopefully this is both our lucky months :hugs::hugs:Xxxx

Hi racy raspberry,u just tell us wot day of your cycle your on and any other info u want then when u get the chance u can log in anytime and let us know how it's all going,welcome :hugs:

Oh ok, thanks Desperado...

Well this is the 3rd month of trying, last month looked really good, even had a nice strong dip that looked like implantation on 10 DPO, but to no avail, AF still appeared on time :(

At the moment i do daily temps, and am taking 400mg folic acid, but am wondering if there are any other vitamins I should be taking?

Any advice really welcomed, also im happy to show charts :)

Racy

Hi racy ,well I started taking pregnacare vitamins and my hubby started well man vitamins,I also just started royal jelly as I heard they helped the quality of your eggs,u will get lots of info here,the ladies are great:hugs::hugs:

Hello racy :hi:

You'll get loads of excellent advice here and the ladies are all so wonderful & supportive.

Good luck on your journey to your BFP :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->