Cd3, need some buddies please:) xx

D

Desperado167

Hi all my lovely ladies badly need some buddies to get me thru this madness,anyone wanna join me ?please :) :) xxxxx

Hi luvmydoggies,that wud be awesome,thank u so much,:hugs:Xxxxxxxx we can share each others ups and downs.:hugs:Xxxxxxxxx

Whoop,whoop,it's always easier wen u have someone to join the ride,:hugs:I am using the cbfm and also the ovulation predictor sticks ,just started on pregnacare today and dh started well man,also started royal jelly.:hugs:

Whoop,whoop,it's always easier wen u have someone to join the ride,:hugs:I am using the cbfm and also the ovulation predictor sticks ,just started on pregnacare today and dh started well man,also started royal jelly.:hugs:

It is so much easier when you have someone going through the same thing.:hugs: sounds like you have the same things, I do.
I also have the cbfm, cheapie ovulation sticks, taking my temp.
I also take prenatals, royal jelly.
Dh is on a lot of vits and supplements as well as fertilaid for men.
Fingers crossed, that this is our month.
Sending you lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi eccmissjo and unnamed,off course u can join us,welcome to the madness.lol.we can all support each other thru our journey,:) xxxxx

How are you ladies doing today?
Desperado, unnamed,eccmissjo,:hi:

I'm on CD6.....just waiting:headspin:
I thought my cbfm was going to ask for a stick today, so I was all ready, poas came back to machine and it didn't ask for one.:wacko: So basically, I wasted a stick. It was such an expensive machine and so far has not been so easy to use, at least for me anyway.

:hug: :hug:

Hi luvmydoggies,am on cd4 ,usually don't ovulate till day 18 ,so have a while to go yet.I also have a cbfm ,didn't ask me for my first test last month till day 16,so was also using ovulation test sticks ,got my smiley face on those on day 17 and then got my peak on the cbfm on day 18 and day 19 ,so am gonna bd on all my high days and my peak days and the day after too this month,:hugs::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Well I'm no where near you ladies as currently on CD31 and waiting on the AF :witch:

But I am here to support Desperado and you other lovely ladies on your journey this cycle to your BFPs :dust:

Keeping all crossed for you :dust:

Thank u my lovely ,really appreciate it ,need all the support I can get,:hugs::hugs,xxxxxx

Hi lovely ladies :) I'm cd3 today. Wishing everyone luck this cycle. We need to see more bfps!! Something to cheer us on :) xxx

Hi mrsdh am on cd5 today:thumbup: we def need more bps,good luck :) :hugs::hugs:

Im in, im on CD2...

Im a bit new to this forum... so will try to keep up :blush:

Hello all :hi: Well popping on to send loads of PMA and :dust: for you all this cycle.

At present I am sat on my sofa cuddling a hot water bottle with the worst cramps I've ever had but still no sign of bleeding (sorry if TMI) so hopefully AF will start later today or over night which will make tomorrow CD1 - then I have a new cycle for a new attempt at my little bundle :)

Hello Lovely ladies!!!

Hi Mrsdh & RacyRaspberry!

Yes, more bfp's this month would be really great!

Macwooly, I had horrible bad cramps (but I have always had them). I get them in my lower back. It is the worst pain ever. :blush: TMI: the flow was super heavy and painful also last month. It was like a crime scene. :blush:

Lot's of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Please, let this be our month!!!!!!

I'm out this cycle because DH will be abroad over BD time, but would love to keep you company anyway...:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->