Cd3, need some buddies please:) xx

just wanted to say good luck everyone....I know when you have your period it seems ages to wait, but honestly this cycle flew by for me...I think because I havent obsessed as much as normal and apart from temping I have tried to forget about TTCing. so before you know it you will be BDing and then peeing on sticks, and hopefully getting your BFPs. Keep positive, theres not that many of us in this section and look how many BFPs recently :happydance:

Thanks Sarah,that's lovely and exactly wot we all need,:hugs:Cant wait till next week till the madness begins all over again,:hugs::hugs:

just wanted to say good luck everyone....I know when you have your period it seems ages to wait, but honestly this cycle flew by for me...I think because I havent obsessed as much as normal and apart from temping I have tried to forget about TTCing. so before you know it you will be BDing and then peeing on sticks, and hopefully getting your BFPs. Keep positive, theres not that many of us in this section and look how many BFPs recently :happydance:

Thanks Sarahincanada! I really need to hear this right now! :hugs::hugs: This morning my cbfm finally, asked for a stick..."low fertility "at the mo. but it's a start. Wishing all of us bfp's.:baby:

Yeah luvmydoggies,u have started poas,u are at the start of your journey,wishing u lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi Girls-

Got room for one more? I'm on CD1, tried Clomid last month, not sure if I'm going back on it or not.

Hi Girls-

Got room for one more? I'm on CD1, tried Clomid last month, not sure if I'm going back on it or not.

Hi Hun of course u can join us,sorry the clomid didn't work,wishing u loads of luck :dust::dust:

Thank you Desperado; the Clomid did what it was supposed to do, I got my LH surge right on time, we just didn't catch the egg. The drug dries out the CM and I think that might have been our problem, but I don't know for sure. It's one of those things, each new thing we try leads to new side effects. It's so confusing and frustrating!

Morning ladies :hi:

Just popping in send you all loads of baby :dust: and hoping that you all have successful cycles and get your BFPs :dust:

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome...

Today a trip to the visit CD5 with light AF but bad cramp in left groin, got a docs appointment later... :(

Hi Dachsundmom,:hugs:Know exactly wot u mean,I started vit b6 and had lots of positive symptoms and then was a few days late and was convinced I was preg,hopefully u will get your bfp soon Hi Racyraspberry ,hope u r ok Hun,let us know how the docs apt goes:hugs:

Hi Everyone

Just popped by to say hello. I promised I would still be here rooting for all of you. :flower: Just because I was lucky enough to get the timing right last month certainly doesn't mean that I have forgotten the countdown to ovulation, the dreaded TWW and all the other emotions that churn around you during this emotional time - and I never will. Will be following this thread closely and sending you lots of PMA

:hugs:xxxx

Awk thanks Ruth,wot a lovely lady u are:hugs:Am on cd7 today ,still no news on my blood test but will let u know wen I know:hugs:,don't think I will be ovulating till next weekend so am just trying to keep busy,got my dh some macaroot and got myself some sexy underwear today to tempt him on his off days :happydance:

Awk thanks Ruth,wot a lovely lady u are:hugs:Am on cd7 today ,still no news on my blood test but will let u know wen I know:hugs:,don't think I will be ovulating till next weekend so am just trying to keep busy,got my dh some macaroot and got myself some sexy underwear today to tempt him on his off days :happydance:

You go girl!! DH won't know what's hit him by the sounds of things!! :haha:

It's just soooo sweet that the BFP ladies have not abandoned us! :hugs:

Hi Everyone

Just popped by to say hello. I promised I would still be here rooting for all of you. :flower: Just because I was lucky enough to get the timing right last month certainly doesn't mean that I have forgotten the countdown to ovulation, the dreaded TWW and all the other emotions that churn around you during this emotional time - and I never will. Will be following this thread closely and sending you lots of PMA

:hugs:xxxx

Hi Ruth!!!
How are you doing? How are you feeling?? Any new symptoms? I have been thinking about you! I will write you a proper message later!:hugs::hugs:

LOL.....I think my hubby would laugh if I tried that...we've been together so long...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->