CD34 DPO19 BFN but still no AF

Lady Asiya

Reaction score
Hello All. I am completely new to posting. I usually google questions and then read through other people's experiences but thought today I might post. Sorry about the long post.

I am the mother of 4 boys. :) My first born is 8 and I took so many tests with BFN before I finally got a BFP! My second born is 6 and when I was pregnant with him I had taken a pregnancy test the weekend before my period was due for fun as I was about to start bc pill that Monday. We had been using condoms so he was a complete surprise! I didn't even have symptoms. My third born we were TTC for a few months and my periods have always been regular. 28 day cycles so I just used a fertility calculator and was quite successful. I took the test the day AF was supposed to come because as I was eating an omelet I almost threw up. :p I bf. My third son I decided to try to go the distance to bf until age 2 as per the recommendation of the WHO and my pediatrician. After age 2 I wanted him to self wean. Anywho, the whole time I was bf-ing I never got AF. Eventually I started noticing I wasn't feeling right so decided to take a test and got a BFP! I never even got AF back! I went to the dr and was almost 18 weeks! Crazy!!! Anyway, now my 4th son is 2 1/2 and self weaning from bf-ing also. I got AF back on Christmas! It lasted 4 days. Prior to pregnancies my cycles have always been 28 days.

My DH and I want to try for another baby so we used a fertility app to track. I was supposed to ovulate Jan 8. (CD15) I do track my cervix position/fluids and it all seemed to be going as it should. I even had some slight cramping at ovulation which is normal for me.

Later in my cycle around CD25 I had a lot of eggwhite again for a couple of days and began to feel very tired on and off. I would get nauseous and found myself very turned off at my favorite pizza. My breasts seem to be swollen and tender and I have been getting a bit of cramping. My moods are off the charts. I am either cranky or weepy. I also keep feeling wetness as if AF is here so rush to the restroom to see nothing. Weird. I also have had diarrhea. (Sorry for the TMI stuff ladies.)

Anyway, I have take tests at DPO 9, 10, 16 and this morning with FMU and all are BFN.

I am so lost. No AF but still cramping, mood swings, nausea... all of the symptoms. I have only had one period last month since I was bf-ing. Am I skipping a month? Is AF going away indefinitely again because we are still night nursing. (I did conceive #4 while bf-ing without a period coming back)

Could I still be pregnant? All of the BFN just are disappointing. Has anyone had anything similar? Anyone go through this and get a BFP? I would only be about 4 weeks if I am pregnant. Unless I ovulated later than I thought and my cycle is now longer than 28 days? I did have more fertile fluids on CD25 like I had said so maybe that's the date I ovulated?

What are your thoughts ladies? Should I count on AF coming? Hope for a BFP still? Or should I be concerned? Thanks for reading. :)

Oh yeah, each time I have tested I have used a Clear Blue Digital test that is supposed to tell how many weeks you are too. Are these tests reliable to take or should I try and different one? Am I testing too early? Ladies help me. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->