CD4...anyone else want to wait it out??

Live42day

Reaction score
Most of us hate this time...but we can wait 2gether, and maybe, just maybe we won't even notice how slow:winkwink: it's going by :) Hoping we can all test and report also.
My CD1 started 4.25.2014
TTC#2 after a MC in March

***Update*** So based on my period tracker app on my phone, I should be "O" May 8th, anyone else around that time too...I know, TMI hehe

----UPDATE----May 9th, day1 Ovulation, (CD15) BD'ed that day and the next day! FX

Hi I'm on cd8 but would love someone to wait with if that's ok :)

Yay :) I'm feeling really impatient, this will be our first month TTC , I just had first af since stopping the depo shot . I'm already driving myself crazy poas 3 times a day:blush:

Yay :) I'm feeling really impatient, this will be our first month TTC , I just had first af since stopping the depo shot . I'm already driving myself crazy poas 3 times a day:blush:

Awwe, so this would be your 1st LO? I'm a POAS addict too, I do the same :haha:
btw what's a depo shot if u don't mind me asking?

Ooh! I'm on CD3, and would live to wait it out with you guys.

This will only be our 2nd cycle TTC for #1, so we're pretty new to it all.

I'm CD11 but would love to join in :)
It is our first month trying, our dd was a surprise so it is all new to us. I will o over the weekend but I would love another girl so lots of :sex: before then so those girl swimmers are already there!
:flower:

Awwe, so this would be your 1st LO? I'm a POAS addict too, I do the same :haha:
btw what's a depo shot if u don't mind me asking?

this will be #5 I have 4 boys :) the depo shot is a contraceptive.
( stops ovulation )

Hi ladies im totally new to the forum but thought id join in as we are all in the same boat :)

im 3dpo and in the dreaded 2WW

Have had some cramping since yesterday and (.)(.) are a little sensitive so here's hoping.

I have been off the pill nearly 2 years and feeling very deflated it hasnt happened for us yet. My partner and I have both had tests are all coming back normal! Just going to take time i guess

Geri x

Ooh! I'm on CD3, and would live to wait it out with you guys.

This will only be our 2nd cycle TTC for #1, so we're pretty new to it
all.

KtownKate, that is soo exciting, I remember my 1st time ttc#1. It's fun when POAS to find out...atlleast for me, for some it's nerve wrecking :) All the best to you.

I'm CD11 but would love to join in :)
It is our first month trying, our dd was a surprise so it is all new to us. I will o over the weekend but I would love another girl so lots of :sex: before then so those girl swimmers are already there!
:flower:

Skc22, our 1st is a boy, so hoping for a girl the next time around, boys are very cool too lol, just curious to see what the girls are all about :haha: Enjoy the weekend:winkwink:

@TTC84, Oh cool! I'm glad we have u here, lots of experience then :)

Hi ladies im totally new to the forum but thought id join in as we are all in the same boat :)

im 3dpo and in the dreaded 2WW

Have had some cramping since yesterday and (.)(.) are a little sensitive so here's hoping.

I have been off the pill nearly 2 years and feeling very deflated it hasnt happened for us yet. My partner and I have both had tests are all coming back normal! Just going to take time i guess

Geri x

Hi gerig29, glad to have you here with us...So you already O? how cool is that! I hope you had a lot of :sex: :thumbup:, and yes def take your time and enjoy the process.

Hi, hope I'm ok posting here! This is our first cycle ttc 2, our little boy is 2 and a half, would be lovely to have a little girl this time! I'm cycle day 2 and eager to get started hehe! I had the implant out in march so just waiting for AF to go now! :)

Hi ladies. i am CD 5 today and this is our first month TTC. waiting for AF to show up was nuts ive never been so excited to see her lol

heres to all our May BFPs!!!

I am CD 4 today! Hope I can join as well! Trying not to get my hopes up this cycle but we are taking vitamins and going to try preseed so HOPEFULLY it will work!

Here's to a BUNCH of May BFP's!!!:thumbup:

How's everyone doing today?

My cycle has been pretty wonky the last two months. It seems to be acting normally so far this time, so I'm hoping this month will be it!

Since this will really only be our second month of trying, I was wondering how others approach timing BDing. Has anyone tried SMEP?

Hi, hope I'm ok posting here! This is our first cycle ttc 2, our little boy is 2 and a half, would be lovely to have a little girl this time! I'm cycle day 2 and eager to get started hehe! I had the implant out in march so just waiting for AF to go now! :)

Welcome Twilighter<3, I am also hoping for a girl next time around also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->