CD4...anyone else want to wait it out??

Hi ladies. i am CD 5 today and this is our first month TTC. waiting for AF to show up was nuts ive never been so excited to see her lol

heres to all our May BFPs!!!

claudiamarie3, Welcome! I know exactly what u mean LOL

I am CD 4 today! Hope I can join as well! Trying not to get my hopes up this cycle but we are taking vitamins and going to try preseed so HOPEFULLY it will work!

Here's to a BUNCH of May BFP's!!!:thumbup:

littlegirl87, Glad to have you. I used pre-seed with my first and I was convinced that that's what helped me tremendously to get preggo on my first try with baby#1. I'll be using it again, It expred already lol, but I'm using it still, can't be that bad :haha:
All the best!!

How's everyone doing today?

My cycle has been pretty wonky the last two months. It seems to be acting normally so far this time, so I'm hoping this month will be it!

Since this will really only be our second month of trying, I was wondering how others approach timing BDing. Has anyone tried SMEP?

Hey KtownKate, I'm doing pretty good. I'm so glad AF came 6 days ago because I had a MC in March and was worried about how long AF would take to come, but she didn't disappoint!
I just received my Ovulation and pregnancy test strips from amazon so I'll be using those. I love that they're a lot so I can POAS whenever, since the pack has in like 20 hcg test and 50 LH test. btw, what's SMEP

I am CD 4 today! Hope I can join as well! Trying not to get my hopes up this cycle but we are taking vitamins and going to try preseed so HOPEFULLY it will work!

Here's to a BUNCH of May BFP's!!!:thumbup:

littlegirl87, Glad to have you. I used pre-seed with my first and I was convinced that that's what helped me tremendously to get preggo on my first try with baby#1. I'll be using it again, It expred already lol, but I'm using it still, can't be that bad :haha:
All the best!!

I am so glad that you say this! I am really looking forward to trying is as I am thinking that might be part of my problem...I don't usually have to use any kind of lube or anything but I still just think maybe my environment is not so sperm friendly :nope: fx this is the month for all of us!!

I want to see a TON of BFP's on here and see my first ever!:thumbup:

:dust: to all!

So I'm now cd 11 and still feeling impatient lol hope all u ladies are going well :)

I'm cd6 and am feeling pretty positive this cycle, which is surprising because I'm generally a pessimistic person when it comes to all things relating to me. Fx for all us of this month!

I'm exactly the same cd6 and very positive x

CD7 here!
Taking some new supplements starting this cycle! Vitex, Vit B6, Vit D!
Along with the metformin I take every day already!
Exercising, eating healthy! No caffeine :nope:
Going to do SMEP!
Going to start OPK's at CD10
And going to try Preseed for the first time this cycle!

PRAYING that the combination will be a successful one and that I just might be lucky enough to get my BFP at the end of May!

TRYING TO STAY POSITIVE!! :thumbup:

boat loads of :dust: to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flower:

Hi all! Can I join?

I am also on CD7 taking clomid--what are all these other supplements?

I have to admit that I haven't given up the caffeine yet--but just one little tiny cup in the mornings can't be that bad right...

I am trying to relax and not trying to hard because that is stressful. And who wants to be stressed about maybe being too stressed out to O!? Lol.

Littlegirl - hopefully that combination will work for you!!

2FLmoms - Welcome! I haven't given up my morning coffee either, but I've significantly reduced my consumption overall. As a teacher, I'd be unbearable for my students without it. ;)

I'm CD8 today, but since my last cycle was only 21 days, we've been BDing in preparation for an O date somewhere between CD5-9. I felt some twinges this morning, so hopefully we've timed everything correctly, unlike last month.

Hi all! Can I join?

I am also on CD7 taking clomid--what are all these other supplements?

I have to admit that I haven't given up the caffeine yet--but just one little tiny cup in the mornings can't be that bad right...

I am trying to relax and not trying to hard because that is stressful. And who wants to be stressed about maybe being too stressed out to O!? Lol.

Hi 2FLmoms, good 2 have u. I am actually taking a prenatal vitamin, and also xtra iron since I'm anemic and extra folic acid. The prenatal I'm taking is pretty great, and all natural ingredients, even have in ginger which helps ease nausea, so if I do get a BFP, it should def help.
They recommend not taking any caffeine while TTC, it can hinder it I heard. All the best!!

Hey ladies , I'm cd14 today my opk is almost positive so fingers x I will o soon :) hope your all going well .

I'm CD17 now so TWW! I Oed a day early on Friday, and since then I have a full feeling in my uterus and mild cramps. It is probably in my head and I know it is away to early for anything, I'm just probably more aware of things since TTC. Plus it's my birthday in a few weeks and would love a BFP before then! Might make leaving my 20's just that little bit easier to handle ;)

Skc22 hope this is your month , good luck :)

Thankyou! :flower:
I'm not the most patient person so waiting is awful.
Best of luck to you too!

Hey ladies , I'm cd14 today my opk is almost positive so fingers x I will o soon :) hope your all going well .

Good for you TTC84, remember the chances are higher if you:sex: atleast 2 day before "O", on "O" and some say even a day after is good too. So have fun:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->