CD4...anyone else want to wait it out??

Such is life...Thank you! I think I'll wait for atleast 3 good cycles to past b4 trying again...def need to exercise (i'm 127lbs) but still need to keep my body in good shape) and need to take my prenatal pills religiously. In 2010 when I had my 2nd MC, I had waited about 4 months later and my son was conceived and was a successful 9 months, so we'll see. I didn't want both to be too far apart in age.
How many dpo are u now??

Such is life...Thank you! I think I'll wait for atleast 3 good cycles to past b4 trying again...def need to exercise (i'm 127lbs) but still need to keep my body in good shape) and need to take my prenatal pills religiously. In 2010 when I had my 2nd MC, I had waited about 4 months later and my son was conceived and was a successful 9 months, so we'll see. I didn't want both to be too far apart in age.
How many dpo are u now??

Today I am 14 DPO with a HUGE temp drop so I know af is on her way. DH and I are going to the doctor on June 10th as we have been ttc for over a year now and it clearly isn't happening so want to see what his advice is now!

I will continue to exercise as well just to try to help keep my body ovulating! It really does help and most of the time it keeps me feeling good!

I will pray that when you do decide to try again it is a successful attempt and you have a happy and healthy 9 months and a beautiful baby!:hugs:

How many dpo are u now??

Today I am 14 DPO with a HUGE temp drop so I know af is on her way. DH and I are going to the doctor on June 10th as we have been ttc for over a year now and it clearly isn't happening so want to see what his advice is now!

I will continue to exercise as well just to try to help keep my body ovulating! It really does help and most of the time it keeps me feeling good!

I will pray that when you do decide to try again it is a successful attempt and you have a happy and healthy 9 months and a beautiful baby!:hugs:

That sounds like a very good idea, to check it out. I was just reading something, and it mentioned that if you've had 2 or more recurrent MCs, you should have your DR do a diagnostic treatment to see what can be causing it...they mentioned auto-immune response, so I think I'll go check myself out too. I have a recurring yeast infection, but I heard that that can't cause MCs, though it may cause a hormonal inbalance. We'll see... :) I pray you guys get your lil gift from God.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->