CD4, looking for a buddy :)

Amy101

Reaction score
My husband and I been together for 16 years, we have 2 boys who are 7 and 14 and we thought we were done with having kids, but my husband wants to try for one more (and so do I) we are hoping for a girl, but a healthy baby is what we want most :)

I had essure reversed last month (permanent implanted birth control) so our chances for pregnancy is about 50-70%. So I feel as though I have everything ready and set up to conceive, I got the ferrying microscope, pre-seed, I also have ovulation test strips as back up.... My cycle is typically 28 days and OV on day 14 or 15, but this this reversal, my last cycle was 37 days :( not sure when I ovulated :(

right now I'm on CD 4 and I would love to have some buddies join me so we could drive each other crazy with all this :)

My last 2 kids, I just let it happen, so I'm new to all this :)

My husband and I been together for 16 years, we have 2 boys who are 7 and 14 and we thought we were done with having kids, but my husband wants to try for one more (and so do I) we are hoping for a girl, but a healthy baby is what we want most :)

I had essure reversed last month (permanent implanted birth control) so our chances for pregnancy is about 50-70%. So I feel as though I have everything ready and set up to conceive, I got the ferrying microscope, pre-seed, I also have ovulation test strips as back up.... My cycle is typically 28 days and OV on day 14 or 15, but this this reversal, my last cycle was 37 days :( not sure when I ovulated :(

right now I'm on CD 4 and I would love to have some buddies join me so we could drive each other crazy with all this :)

My last 2 kids, I just let it happen, so I'm new to all this :)

Good Morning! (at least it's morning here :))

I'll be your buddy! I'm all new to this as well. OH and I are on month 3 of TTC our first and this month was the first month I started keeping track of everything. I'm 6 DPO, and AF is scheduled to arrive the 30th or 31st.

But who knows, I'm so clueless my ovulation day could be wrong. If AF shows up this month, i'm going to get those ovulation strips and see how that works. Even though I'm completely in the dark.

I have my fingers crossed for you that you get a baby to stick though!

That is exciting :) My AF was super late this month and I thought this could be the month, but AF showed up.... Look in to a ferrying microscope, they are only $20 on Amazon and when done right, they are 98% accurate with ovulation. The strips are fine, but you have to keep buying strips, and with this microscope, you can test all day if you want without having to buy anything more.

Booooo for AF! I used to love it when AF showed up, now that we're TTC, I get so sad when she's here. Almost to the point where I cry. It's silly, I know. I'm just a baby lol

What is this scope thing you're talking about? I'm telling you, I have no idea what i'm doing when it comes to all these things to help track ovulation.

Trust me, I only been TTC for the past month....LOL, google Ferning microscope... Its so cool and easy to use. When your about to OV your estrogen level increase, and this causes crystals and fears to form in your saliva, so each morning before you brush your teeth and drink anything, you place some spit on the lens of the scope, wait until it is completely dry and take a look in side.... its pretty cool to track your cycle and see all the changes, as soon as you see a full fern pattern (I have only seen partial) it means you will OV in the next 24-48 hours :) Its so much better then spending money on test strips that I find confusing (the line always look just as dark as the test line...LOL)

Trust me, I only been TTC for the past month....LOL, google Ferning microscope... Its so cool and easy to use. When your about to OV your estrogen level increase, and this causes crystals and fears to form in your saliva, so each morning before you brush your teeth and drink anything, you place some spit on the lens of the scope, wait until it is completely dry and take a look in side.... its pretty cool to track your cycle and see all the changes, as soon as you see a full fern pattern (I have only seen partial) it means you will OV in the next 24-48 hours :) Its so much better then spending money on test strips that I find confusing (the line always look just as dark as the test line...LOL)

I definitely am going to look into that!! Sounds really interesting if anything.

Thank you so much :)

I'm pretty sure OH is miserable with how crazy i've been about it. And my mood swings are crazy :| I feel bad.

Hi girls I'm the same I've had the Implant removed on the 25th April had 2 periods since. I have to girls already but this Time I feel more anxious about trying and why arnt I pregnant all ready lol silly I no but it happened so quick the last 2 times

Hello ladies ill join! Im at cd 5 first af since mc june 20th. Were really hoping for a April rainbow baby! This af has been miserable. Heavy and long. Cant wait for it to end! What cd are u all at?

Hi! :) I am on CD5 and fifth month trying. Thought for sure I was preg last cycle but nope. My first preg (now my 7 year old) only took 1 cycle trying so I was lucky then... cos now I am struggling. Can only hope for this cycle to succeed!

hello mrinalika were on the same cd day! i wish for stickng beans for everyone this month! im ready to get to baby making week! Af is finally gone and i feel normal again.

Thank you all for wanting to join this group this is so exciting , please feel free to share all your pictures your chart so we can all talk about them together.i like looking at OPK and HCT!!

image.jpeg

So today is CD 8 for me, I just tested + on OPK and see Fern on the scope ( this indicates an estrogen serge and ovulation in the next 2-4 days) so I'm excited and have been BDing all week, and will continue to do so!!!! I was not scheduled to OV to next week, but there goes my body doing silly things.. Lol

this is my second cycle trying to conceive.... today is CD 9 for me and I think I had a + OPK and fern on the microscope yesterday morning, so I will be ovulating today or tomorrow so a lot of BD going on over here.... Is anyone good at reading OPK's... I suck....LOL here is the picture: OPK.jpg

This is for all my OPK experts ... Lol so the top pic was yesterday morning FMU, the second pic was from yesterday night and the bottom one is from this morning, not FMU but 2 hour hold with no fluid..... What you think? When you get a + I thought that means you will OV within 24-48 hours so the LH surge should still be elevated... Right? I'm going to check again today at 2 pm with 3 hour hold and no fluids and see what happens..

Ahh i dont know much about opks but just what i have read. And i believe your pos for ovulation 24-48 hrs. Do u get ovulation pains? Also were on the same cycle day cd 9 and im not supposed to ovulate for another week so im so confused lol. Do u normally ovulate so earlier? We just bd alot. Hopefully that covers it. Good luck!

Mind if I join? I'm CD 3 after cycle 2 of trying for baby number 4. Just ordered opks and preseed online but don't have much experience with them. My cycles used to be predictable to the day but have been changing lately, go figure.

Hello ladies ill join! Im at cd 5 first af since mc june 20th. Were really hoping for a April rainbow baby! This af has been miserable. Heavy and long. Cant wait for it to end! What cd are u all at?

Sorry for your loss, I hope you get your rainbow baby soon!!! FXFX

Ahh i dont know much about opks but just what i have read. And i believe your pos for ovulation 24-48 hrs. Do u get ovulation pains? Also were on the same cycle day cd 9 and im not supposed to ovulate for another week so im so confused lol. Do u normally ovulate so earlier? We just bd alot. Hopefully that covers it. Good luck!

The funny thing is my cycle is all messed up because of the Essure device I had removed, I typically have a 28 day cycle, but last month (due to surgery) I had a 37 day cycle. I was not going to start testing until CD 20, but I have this fern scope that some TTC ladies recomended for me to get, so I did. It was $20 on amazon, one time fee and all you do is wipe some saliva (before you eat, drink or brush your teeth) on the lens and let it dry... After a few moments, you look through... What your looking for is fern (you see this when you estrogen increases) so I seen some, and I was shocked, so I went and used an LH strip and what do you know, I ovulated on CD 8 :dohh: I totally almost missed it if it was not for this scope :thumbup: so with my cycle all messed up, I'm not sure if my cycle is trying to get back to its normal way, or my body is still healing :(
I also started using fertility aid pills daily...... Not sure if that has anything to do with it..... :)

IMG_5307.jpg

oh wow im happy u didnt miss it. I have my fingers crossed for you. im due to ovulate this week. a few more days so mentally im just preparing for the two wait week that follows. This waiting game is no fun!

Hey ladies! How are you doing? Still here? Im 5-6dpo. Wishing you all happy baby making this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->