cd40? No - cd1. I'm out :(

I don't chart my temps, no. I'm afraid they wouldn't be too accurate because I wake up a lot at night and tell my DH to roll over and quit snoring! :haha: I've read that you should take your temp before you do anything, even sit up! So if that's the case I'm out. Plus I can do the OPK's without DH knowing what I'm doing... if I temped he would know. Maybe one day soon if this is a :bfn: then I'll ask his opinion on it.

I wake up 2 or 3 times in the night (always have), so I don't think it matters. As long as you have at least 3 hours and can test at the same time every day. But it is the first thing you have to do in the morning - as soon as my alarm goes off, I put the thermometer in my mouth! OH isn't bothered - he sometimes asks what my temp is and what it means, but generally he ignores me!

I would definitely consider it if your DH is up for it.

Ohhh ok I did not know that! I thought you had to sleep all the way through the night and the 1st time you woke up take the temp. Because if that was the case, then there's no way I could take it at the same time! :)

I might try that. Hopefully though, there will be no need!!!!

Katie
Which thermometer do you use? i am going to order one if :witch: shows this weekend and keep track of my temps, just got to work out how to use the charts now lol x

Well FX anyway!

If the worst happens and you don't get your :bfp: what will you do different next cycle? I'm throwing everything but the kitchen sink at it next time - soy, preseed, temping, opks, SMEP, grapefruit juice....

I'm 33 and I really don't want to leave it any longer!

I have no idea to be honest, probably just SMEP. I might throw in an OPK there when I think it's getting close to my fertile time just to see. I'm 28 so I have a little bit longer before I'm all dried up lol, but I still feel my clock ticking!

Britt24 - I got a Babymad one from Amazon and it's just the job! It was less than a fiver and it came within a couple of days.

Sideways - my clock is ticking so loudly it's starting to deafen me!! I must have heard it before, but just never realised what it was :shrug: If we go past 35 in the UK, our lovely health service calls us 'geriatric mothers'. I can't think of anything worse!

They do the same thing over here! My sister-in-law was called elderly!!! LOL, she's 35!

It's obviously some kind of milestone, in the whole biological clock scheme of things. There's a separate forum for it on here as well.

If I have to wait until I'm 35, then so be it, but I'd rather go through this before!

So now I'm totally confused.....I thought today was 3DPO, but my temp has dropped right down again.

Is AF on her way? Have I got my cycle length totally wrong? In a way, I almost wish she was. At least then I could start this cycle from the beginning and make an attempt at knowing what the hell is going on!

At least my cramps have gone this morning though.....

Wow I just saw your chart. I have no idea what that means :(
Might have to ask someone on the TTC forum if they know?? Good luck hon. Maybe it was just a fluke.

Wow sorry luv :( :hug:
From the FF graph gallery that I browse almost everyday, you are either annavulatory or ovulating very late
Yah hope it rises again tomorrow!

Thanks girls! Lets hope this one is just a glitch...I don't think I could cope with my 1st month ttc being an annovulatory one! :nope:

I have a question though, would AF still show up if you didn't ovulate? Wouldn't it just be postponed until you did? :confused:

Apparently, you can still get your period if you don't ovulate (one of the ladies on here was talking about it earlier). Don't even ask me how that works :wacko:

I really thought I ov'd though - I had cramps and everything!

I can't help it Sideways! It wouldn't be so bad if I'd managed to get a smiley face...:nope:

Anyway, have told OH he is back on babymaking duty until further notice :haha:

hehe, good luck hon!! :) Keep us posted of anything. FX'd for you!!!!

Updating you girls with what's going on with my reproductive cycle has become part of my daily routine! I take my bbt, go on the laptop and put it in FF, then come on here and tell you what's happening!

Honestly, though I just want this cycle to be over so I can start again....if only I had a little Etch-a-Sketch to shake upside down and start all over :haha:

Temperature rise again this morning! :happydance: I think this means AF is not on her way....at least not yet anyway.

I had varying differing opinions on why my temp dipped so sharply yesterday... I could have been ovulating yesterday (we BD'd last night), or I ovulated as I thought on cd25 and yesterday was just a glitch. One lady even thought I ovulated on cd21 which makes me 8DPO today! That would be a total pain in the ass as we would have just about missed the :sex: window completely! OR...it could mean yesterday was an implantation dip.....

How come, in this day and age, where scientists can split the atom and put people in space, there's no way at all to tell if you've ovulated unless you actually get pregnant? :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->