cd40? No - cd1. I'm out :(

I don't know where he is!! He went out to meet a friend to play snooker at lunchtime and is now not answering his phone!

katie i hope you find him soon!

CD27 today still no smiley, but ive got cramps so they're either for Ov (very late) or AF and i'll have a bog standard 28 day cycle for the 1st time in a year....who knows!!!

me xx

Well....cd26 and no poas!!!

My temp shot up again today, after dropping 2 days in a row, so I think I ov yesterday...which means Clear Blue definitely missed my surge.

So I'm fairly sure I'm now in the 2WW! FX we've done enough....:shrug:

:witch:
I know this is totally normal, and it varies depending on cycles etc, but I'm so impatient!! Clear Blue told me to start testing on cd6, and the First Response website said my best time would be 4-8 November so I was hoping for something!!!!

If anyone needs a cycle buddy, get in touch xxx

Hi
I would like a cycle buddy i think our dates seem to be near enough the same i am due to test this weekend if the :witch: doesnt come along, is this the same for you??
x

Hi britt24! I'm not due to test until 29 November....when I started this thread I was working on the assumption that I had a perfect 28 day cycle because that's what I had for the 15 years I was on the pill :blush:

I now think my cycle is 37 days, as thats what it was last month (1st month off the pill) and I ovulated yesterday.....so testing in 11 days time.

Come and join us on this thread though! We're all in different places on our cycle and are helping each other through it.

Is this your first time ttc? How long have you been trying?

ahh thanks, we have only been trying since beginning of october, i missed my last period but i think that was due to me coming off my pill. So this weekend will be my first period since coming off, so i am only guessing on my ovulation time at the min. But as soon as i get my period then i will be monitoring.

Yes this is my first time TTC me and my husband got married in july this year and we were going to wait until next year to start trying but we really want a baby so thought why wait!!

It's so frustrating not knowing what on earth is going on when you come off the pill! I just assumed that I would carry on exactly the same way when I was on the pill, and I've always had a perfect 28 day cycle.....not a real one though :blush:

Are you using opks, or temping, or just guessing for now? I was on the pill since I was 18, and had literally no idea about ovulation or what it felt like....I needed modern technology to help me out...!

all i am taking at the min is the pregnacare plus, which the doc told me to start taking after i came off the pill, so just guessing about the ovulation, but yeah same here i wouldnt know when so if i dont have any luck this month i am going to start monitoring next month i think. Is there anything you could advise if my luck doesnt kick in this week?

Go on Amazon and get a thermometer and some opks, and then log your temperature every day on Fertility Friend. Start using the opks (depending on how long your cycle is) on cd10.

You could try the Sperm Meets Egg Plan - we're giving that a go next time if this isn't our month.

Thank you i really appreciate this we will give them a try x

Thanks Msdecember - I'm hoping some of your good luck and :dust: rubs off on me!

:hugs:

Good luck honey! Hopefuly msdecember's dust will get on you!!

I have given up on the OPK's this cycle. I'm just going to see what happens. If DH and I :sex: tonight there would be a 4-day gap since the last time we :sex: so I dunno. I still have some brownish CM but today is not a lot so far. A little cramping, breast tenderness, and incredibly emotional/depressed about a bunch of random stuff. All could be AF or :bfp: I gather, so I'm not holding out hope just yet. I'll test on Monday the 22nd so we'll see. Please pray for me!

:hugs: Sideways8. You're not out till AF turns up, so I'll be keeping everything crossed for you until then!

I'm fairly sure I ov'd yesterday, so I've given OH two weeks off :sex: LOL

Isn't it sad how our DH's complain about too much :sex: I thought men were supposed to want this all the time!!!!!

Obviously they only think they do.....as soon as it's offered to them on a plate 3 or 4 times a week, they run for the hills! :shrug:

Obviously they only think they do.....as soon as it's offered to them on a plate 3 or 4 times a week, they run for the hills! :shrug:

I agree..my DH was a trooper but he was done by the end of it... He's like..again? Now, we are taking time off from doing the DTD.. I am trying to hold off until Monday to test.. I should be 11 dpo..perhaps 12 depending on when I really O'd..

Good Luck on your TWW...hopefully this is the last TTC cycles for us.. :dust:

I've said that if I don't get a :bfp: this time, he's on SMEP duty from cd8 onwards...I didn't think it was a lot to ask but you should have seen his face :shock:[-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->