cd40? No - cd1. I'm out :(

:rofl::rofl: Thanks.. Hubby will get on the plan again.. if not :hissy: :brat: He'll some around.

^
^ Yeah my hubby's reaction was about the smep, and he sighed loudly too :haha:

How else do they think this is going to happen? :rofl:

If I had a magic calendar that told me the day that I would conceive, does he not think I would use it? :shrug:

LOL Katie I agree. My DH luckily was kind of on board with the SMEP but I wish he would initiate the bedroom antics sometimes!! And let me tell you, my cycles are historically long so 3-4 weeks of every other day DTD wore me out!! The thought of even :sex: tonight just in case has me tired just thinking about it! Boy am I getting old :(

:rofl: Sideways8

Well, I ovulated on cd25, and the SMEP says to start BDing on cd8......it's enough to make anyone feel old!

And I know what you mean about initiating :sex: - it'd be nice if I didn't have to drop hints every other day....:blush:

My temp has gone up for the second day in a row! I'm almost sure that I ovulated on Tuesday :happydance:

Thanks Sideways8 :hugs: Maybe this is going to be our month!

I have got the worst cramps today.....have you had many symptoms? I'm trying not to symptom spot and analyse every little twinge, but its so hard!

well as you know I'm still unsure about the whole smiley face thing... but if it was accurate then today I am 10DPO, on CD31. On CD27 (7DPO) I started getting some very small cramping and had a bit of brownish CM/discharge stuff, that lasted for about 4 days straight. No more cramping, don't have anymore brown stuff (yet). My boobies are so tender and swollen they're almost a cup size bigger! I'm ready to just cut them off! :haha:

I don't know what the brown stuff is but I read online about 3 different sites and they all seem to conclude that AF is about to show up :(

Could it not have been implantation? I've read that it can happen about 7DPO.....FX for you :hugs:

Especially with you having sore boobs as well....it ain't over until AF arrives!

Well I do think it could also be IB that's why I'm trying to stay positive!!! :)
Thanks for the support you've given me. I have my FX'ed for you too!! It would be so cool to be bump buddies :)

That would be the brilliant! You've been such a help to me over the past 2 weeks - I really hope we can help each other after our :bfp:s too! :hugs:

aw :) :hugs:
I love this forum. I have met so many wonderful ladies on here. Everyone is such a help, both with information and support.

Does your DH know that you'll be testing in a couple weeks?

Yes - I've told him I'll be testing on 29th November. I don't really think he understands the whole mechanics of it...he just awaits information/instructions!

When will you be testing?

If the :witch: doesn't show up, I'll test on Monday the 22nd. That's when she's due to arrive. I'm not into that early testing that a lot of people are. :bfn: sucks enough as it is!!

I'm going to hang on too - I think I would be too disappointed if I saw a :bfn:! Even testing on 29 Nov is a bit of guesswork for me because I don't know exactly how long my cycle is - it all seems to be going to plan because I ovulated on cd25, but all that business with the smiley faces (or lack thereof) really threw me for a bit :dohh:

If it is gonna be a :bfn: I'd rather know now and get cracking with cycle #2! This 2WW is killing me!

Yeah definitely. Because I had all the trouble with the OPKs, its the only indication I've had that something's happening at all! And it's nice to see some kid of result, if only to know that my body is working again after being on the Pill so long - do you know what I mean?

Do you chart your temps, or just OPKs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->