cd40? No - cd1. I'm out :(

Yes defo!!
i will need to look at yours if you dont mind me stalking you lol!!, i need to figure out what i am doing and try to understand this site!! i think i need to watch the tutorials xx

Go right ahead - I've always wanted my own stalker :rofl:

I hope it's useful for you though - I've only been at it a week or so so not much info. There's a useful thread on here where you can compare your chart to women's who are actually pregnant.

Start charting straight away with any symptoms and then you can put your temps in when your thermometer arrives.

okay i am all set up and ready to go.

Thank you, you have made me more positive now i feel like i am doing something to make me understand things a bit more. I think i understand the site and everything so i will see how i go.

Keep me updated with your month xx

Will do x

When you get up and running add a link from your chart to your signature so I can stalk you too!!

gosh i am rubbish with things like this!! what link do i paste onto my signature so you can see my chart??x

I'm not good at this either.... :blush:

OK - you're on the page with your chart and above the chart is a calendar and an overview. Above the calendar and overview are some boxes...the one you want is Homepage Set Up (2nd one in). When you click on it the first thing it bring up is your homepage web address. Copy and paste this into your signature.

I think :blush:

Good luck!

Sorted!! Thank you
Hopefully there will be something on there in a couple of days, i like this site for the temping it looks like it will be quite helpful x

:happydance:

Good luck with it! I really hope something starts to happen for you x

Good morning, Katie! I look forward to your posts every morning :) Does a temp rise mean good?

Hi Sideways! How are you today?

Well, a temp rise means that AF isn't on the way, so that must be good!:thumbup: I'm still not 100% sure when I ovulated, but hopefully my chart will come up with the answer soon!

Very interesting! FX'ed for ya!

I'm doing ok, my boobs aren't tender anymore which is weird. I've been poking them to see if there's anything sensitive - nope! lol. But AF isn't here yet so that's good so far.

We're both still in the running then! Still a chance we could be bump buddies lol x

Have you thought about taking soy mrsmonkey? I've got some for next cycle. I ran out of my Clear Blue sticks as well....OH says I might have well as bought a box of ice lollies and peed on those sticks for all the good it did me :rofl:

Maybe it was an implantation dip - no bleeding though and I don't really 'feel' pregnant....but who knows? As it stands I'm still due for testing on 29 Nov. Bring it on!

katie i havent heard about soy what is it and what does it do? im annoyed at my CB tests this cycle, i have used them since July and always had a smiley.

Implantation dip, huh? That sounds very cool! FX'd that's what it was!

Mrs Monkey sorry to hear about the irregularity of your cycles.. I can relate!

irregular cycles suck dont they? im thinking of going to the Dr in Jan to see if there is anything i can do to regulate & shorten my cycles

me xx

Maybe it's too early for a test to pick up - do you know for sure that AF is due today? I've found that there's a lot of guesswork involved when you come off the pill :wacko:

Yeah it takes 3 to 6 months to figure out your average non-BCP pills cycle

So far, mine is CD34, CD31, CD31

My temp has gone up 3 days in a row - which is good I think....but FF still hasn't detected ovulation. :nope: I just hope that this isn't one of those random post-Pill cycles that just goes on and on with no sign of any end...:-(

mrsmonkey - soy is a supplement you can take to speed up ovulation and your cycle a bit - you take it for 4 days at the beginning of your cycle. I've got it for next cycle (if this one ever reaches a conclusion!) - I haven't ov'd until day 28 and some women have already been through a whole cycle! I'm not getting any younger!

Good Luck Katie!! From what you are saying about your Chart it sounds positive that AF isnt on its way. When are you due to test? x

I WAS due to test next Monday, when I would be 15DPO, providing AF hadn't arrived. Now I'm not so sure - if I ov'd on cd28 that makes me only 3DPO so won't be testing until the middle of next week.

The trouble is, I have no idea whatsover how long my cycle is. The last one was 37 days, but before that it was always 28 (on the pill). Anything now is guesswork! Let's just hope my temp stays up for another week (with a dip somewhere between 7-10DPO :winkwink:)!

fingers crossed for you!! How many days passed ovulation is correct to test so that it shows?x

It depends on the test you use - some pick it up as early as 7DPO, but I think about 10DPO is the norm. I'm going to wait until around 14-15DPO though - until AF is actually due. Whenever that is lol :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->